1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Thanks =))) I love my girls =)))

2. :love:D She is sooo sweet!

3. Thank you very much!

4. Wow, she's cute, @Tigrenok! I've seen very few owner pics of Psyche, but the more I see, the more I like her. It's a shame Iplehouse no longer offers her.

5. Thank you, dears! I'm so happy that you like her :love

6. Lol I expect no less.

7. I took a little break from writing today and got some shots of Wisp with his husband, Rai-Sui, as asked. Wisp is the Lev sculpt with the default face-up (without the beauty marks). Rai-Sui is an SD Vito Azreal skull and his face-up was done by the very talented Jade Garden.
      [​IMG]Rai-Sui & Wisp by ID Locke, on Flickr

They are part of my Divine Worship world. Rai-Sui is the God of Death & Decay and Guardian of Souls. Wisp is a Shadow Soul and a direct Servant of Rai-Sui's.

8. @xyuemoto Thanks. Wisp is a gorgeous piece of work. He looks girlier than I'd initially intended for him but whatever. He works it hard and with flair so it's all good.

9. They look really cool! Thanks for sharing!!!

10. These dolls are incredible! I never would have thought Iplehouse would have made such extreme and stylized creatures.

I used to collect Soom Rosette dolls, and I love their delicate, elongated bodies. And the fairies are sooooo otherworldly! I looked through all the pages but haven't seen a body comparison with Rosettes. Has anyone done one? I'd be super curious.

11. @Anneke - I no longer have my Rosette Marguerite. Wish I had kept her, but who knew I'd eventually get back into slim, elongated girls. Unfortunately, Marguerite left home a long time before my first CREAA came, so I have no photos of them together. What I did save were the measurements. I also have the measurements for the Rosette Girl body but didn't include them in the comparison below. The major difference is the bust size.
      [​IMG]
      The bodies are very similar. Head and wig sizes, as well as eye measurements, differ. I don't know how they'd look side by side. Summer Term Marguerite, which is the one I had, had sleepy eyes, so the fact that they are so much larger (12mm/14mm) might not be so apparent next to a CREAA's 6mm. Terminology differs from one set of measurements to the other. I figure that what Soom calls the "bottom circumference" must be the waist; the measurement is very close to the CREAA-J waist.

12. @vermont chick Thank you so much for the measurements! I think it makes sense that the eyes would be smaller because of the style of their faces, but wow, the rest of the dimensions are so similar! So cool. I am loving seeing what everyone is doing with these!

Also I bet the busts are closer in size for the "girl" body (instead of the "Lady" body)

13. You're welcome! The bust size for the Rosette girl body is 14.3cm, so not that much closer. I seem to remember that Soom revised the Rosette bodies near the end, but I don't have those measurements. What I've posted is the original body. Looking at the measurements, I wish I had bought some clothes while Soom had them. I made one outfit from a pattern for Tonner's Tyler, which had an exceptionally long skirt and fit perfectly. Unfortunately I gave it away when I sold Marguerite. I still have the pattern; maybe I'll make another for one of my CREAAs.

14. In my time, they had just added a waist joint and made some with shorter legs, but the busts were the same sizes. It’ll be interesting to see if Iplehouse winds up continuing to support the line with more clothing options and releases :)

15. Iplehouse used to offer many more clothing options across all the lines. It's only in the last year or two that they have scaled back. I believe their reasoning had to do with lack of storage space. New doll releases seem to come two or three times a year. Sometimes you can order past full sets with new releases. I don't know if that's still on, or if they sell them only until they run out .

16. Ah I see! I was surprised all their entire CREAA line was sold out and was just starting to wonder if it was discontinued altogether. It's hard being gone for so long, there are sooooo many threads to catch up on to find all the reviews and milestones of these newer dolls haha :P I started to feel that very familiar tug of new-dollie-wanties looking through their pictures <3 They are soooo lovely!