1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. CREAA sales are open quarterly, more or less, usually with one new sculpt available each time. So it works out to 3 or 4 times a year. In between times all the CREAAs appear to be sold out. I get new-dollie-wanties all the time. Sometimes I manage to tell myself no, but not very often.:3nodding:

2. Ah quarterly makes a lot of sense, I can see how they can better control their production times and supply lines and such that way. I'm excited to see what they do next! It looks like they oftentimes have a fantasy and human version of each release so there's variety in each one!

3. Oh god, new dollie wanties. Yes, I have been to this room. Frequently. Possible permanent residence there.

4. Hahahaha!!

The more I take photos of them, the more I want to try new dolls :P I'll have to be careful not to visit the new dollies wanties room when Iplehouse posts more CREAA's. They're like the top of my "I'm not going to buy anymore new dolls, but IF I WERE" wishlist.

5. I'm in the situation right now where I want to buy a doll in the MP but the seller hasn't been on DoA in literal weeks, hasn't responded yet to my PM and I'm all like, "Come back! I want to throw money at you for the pretty boy! I promise to love him and play with him and give him to two other pretty boys who want him very badly."

*sigh* First world dolly problems

6. Hello everyone =) While I'm working in quarantine and self-isolation... I had just a bit of free time, so I took some pics of my sweet couple
      [​IMG]

And here one more pic of Clive
      https://flic.kr/p/2iSn7JF

@Iron_Dog I know that in Instagram there is one Cree boy that is still not sold =) If you're interested =) Also I do remember that in Russian BJD Community there is also another guy...

7. @Helgovochka Your couple is lovely. Also thanks for the tip about available Creaa's but the doll I'm pining for is OT for this thread. When I hear about sales through Instagram I think about making an account there. Then Responsible Adult takes over, smacks me in the back of the head and rightly states I have enough trouble staying out of the MP here on DoA and I REALLY don't need another source of dolly temptation.

8. I love your couple, @Helgovochka. I can't wait for my Noel to arrive so my girls can have a boyfriend. Trouble is, I don't know how well they'll share.

@Iron_Dog - Your Responsible Adult could use a smack in the head. Tell her to keep quiet and let you have a little fun. Just saying...

9. @vermont chick Responsible Adult has been shouted down by Dolly Hoarder on this one that I'm pining for. It's a good thing my wallet isn't more assertive or there'd be some double-teaming going on for Dolly Hoarder. Wallet usually just ends up crying pitifully in a corner while rocking back and forth and begging for the hurting to stop.

10. @Iron_Dog - Have you seen the TV ads for Blue Bunny ice cream? Instead of a full-length freezer full of ice cream and a bunny saying, "Give in to the bunny," picture a room full of dolls and a celestial voice saying, "Give in to the dolly." I don't know if it will silence the Responsible Adult but it's worth a try. Dolly Hoarder should love it. Don't know if anything can help poor Wallet.

11. @vermont chick No, I haven't seen the commercial, but I also haven't had cable TV in.... 4? 5? years. I really do want to throw money at the seller for the doll (REALLY want to) but I'm at the mercy of waiting for a response. *sigh* Hard to be patient and wait when I've wrestled the RA into submission and want the pretty resin taunting me.

12. Ohhh I love that pointed finger! Such cute hands! :)

13. @Iron_Dog - Dare I say it? I hope your seller isn't laid up with the virus--or taking care of someone who is. I hope you hear soon.

14. @vermont chick Yes, I really hope for their sake that it's nothing serious (like the virus for them or a loved one). Now that I've finally decided to buy, I'm impatient to hear back. Waiting is the name of the game in this hobby and sometimes it just seems really hard to have the patience needed. More so when the doll is already made and available for (relatively) immediate gratification as opposed to the possible months and months of waiting when ordering direct from a company.

And I saw this today and thought I'd share the link as finding smaller sized eyes for these guys and gals can be a giant pain in the butt. Swan Doll (SWAN DOLL) is now making eyes as small as 6mm. They only have 3 colour options right now but at least it's something. They remind me a LOT of Oscar Eyes (so sad they closed) so if you're looking for jewel eyes, they might be an option for you. I can't comment on the eye quality as they're a fairly new find to me but I like to collect resources for the odd dolls as that seems to be my thing to collect *sigh*. They also have a notice up that some areas they can't currently deliver to via EMS due to the virus so you might want to see if other delivery options are available if you choose to order.

15. @Iron_Dog - I saw that ad for Swan eyes, too. Much as I'm tempted, I usually don't spend that much money on tiny eyes that you can hardly see. I might order if I can narrow it down to the right doll.

I hope you hear from the doll seller soon. Unfortunately one party in a transaction doesn't always feel the same sense of urgency as the other. One can be all now-now-now while the other is I'll-get-to-it-when-I-get-to-it.

16. @vermont chick I hope so too. I may have to consider how long I'm willing to wait for a reply before I sigh softly and put the sale in a box and tuck it on a shelf. I'd had an incident before where DoA hadn't sent notice to a seller about a PM for a doll and I'd given up hope of getting that boy. Then the seller replied about 2 months later saying they just saw the message and was I still interested? I was and I bought the doll. I actually think it was shortly after I bought Kai-Wen off you (whom I adore and thanks again).

I can say from personal experience that 6mm are challenging eyes to make. Even when you're being super careful during the pour and think you've gotten all the air bubbles out, the failure rate is still on the high side. I haven't made any 6mm with pupils as I'm lazy and don't want to futz with making a pupil that small. But I'm quite pleased with the way Wisp's eyes have turned out. he was tough to find just the right colour as he was being inordinately picky.

17. I've tried different eyes... And my investigation is following:
      Leah has the smallest eyes - 8mm with 3 mm iris
      all others - 8-10 (10 probably better) with 4 mm iris.

I bought eyes from Reinstudio and Enchanted doll - both of them make really nice eyes... I'll also try one local master oddpage (as I really like her eyes too).

18. This thread has been quiet lately. I'm still waiting for human Noel. I figure he should be ready soon, but who knows how long shipping will take. While waiting I crocheted a dress for Zelda (my Zinnia) because I can't make anything for Noel until he gets here. Measurements don't do it for me; I need to have the doll in hand to be sure something will fit.
      [​IMG]

19. That's a lovely dress @vermont chick What size of insanely small hook did you need to use?

20. Oh! I really like her look! Colours especially =) It suits her very well

Also... As I've heard IH starts to delay some orders.... and I'm also waiting for my Noel...