1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Thanks @ResinRapture and @Helgovochka. Here's one of Noel and FID Claude in case anyone wonders how the two sizes look together. (I'll post more of Noel and Leah later.)
      [​IMG]

2. wow. the two men look good together. the outfit on Noel gives him a bit more substance. they're both very handsome.

3. Thanks! The minute I saw Noel on Iple's site I saw a resemblance to Claude, although in person it's not as great a resemblance as I initially thought. But that's okay. Brothers don't look that much alike unless they're twins. Noel definitely looks like a lanky teenager next to Claude, who is on the original muscular FID body. I'll have to try him next to Baron, my model body FID guy. Noel's outfit is just loose enough for me to hide the doll stand under his clothing. Luckily it's a stand with a very narrow waist. I want to try him with some different wigs. He already looks a bit girly, so the long hair doesn't help.

4. I think the Creaa boys in general tend to look on the girly side. Perhaps because of their overall slenderness/delicate look?Wisp is rather feminine looking regardless of what wig he's wearing but that's also part of his personality.

5. @Iron_Dog - I tend to agree. Noel doesn't have a personality yet. I haven't quite figured him out. It will come.

6. I found another outfit that fits. :celebrate It's from Dollmore for their Kid boys. Like the SoulDoll outfit, I haven't tried the coat on yet, but the other pieces fit pretty well. A little on the short side but that's to be expected. He's wearing white loafers from Iplehouse for JID boys. I have another outfit to try on--this one for JID boys and girls--that has never really fit anyone. I can't wait to see if Noel can wear it. His wig is by F Styler, sold by Facets by Marcia.
      [​IMG]

7. I love that pic!

8. Thank you! It struck me as I put them together that they're dressed in the opposite colors of Thomas Gainsborough's The Blue Boy and Thomas Lawrence's Pinkie (also known as The Pink Girl or The Pink Lady). And I confess I thought they were both by Gainsborough until I looked them up.

9. [​IMG]
      my psyche, with a new set of eyes (they took almost 2 months to get here). She’s not a very popular mold it seems and for the life of me I can not understand why.

10. She looks lovely, @WickedNightmares! Psyche was the first CREAA released. With the unusual body (at least for Iplehouse) and the really big eyes, I think it took people a while to get used to her. I wish they would re-release her because now I'd be interested in getting one.

11. She is sooooo cute! I was trying to get her with reasonable price, but .... At least I have her body with butterfly wings =) I'd be glad to see your girl more often =)

@vermont chick Yes, we were asking IH to re-release her too =(((

12. #592 Helgovochka, Sep 11, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    13. He looks great, @Helgovochka! I especially like the long black hair with his faceup. It seems like he took a really LONG time to arrive!

14. Yep... Actually I'm planning to modify hook from FID Victor for Noel (An-Shi) right hand. Hope to have enough time to make it nicely =)

15. Sounds like an interesting project. I'd love to see it when you're done.

16. I have a Leah on a boy body and I was curious about what everyone does for their Leah's wigs? None of them fit on his head because his ears are in the way...?

17. Do you have pics how it's looking like?
      Hmn.... I have Leah with human head, but to my opinion there shouldn't be any problems... I used IH wigs (long hair) and Monique with short hair cut. IH short hair cut looks bad (I have one and I really hate it). So I guess you may also try long hair cut wigs too (like on promotion pics) or you may try to make wig by yourself... Actually my Leah have wig that I made by myself

18. I have Leah with the fairy head. She easily wears size 5-6 wigs from Iplehouse (pic below), Monique and Luts. I don't think I've tried any others, but so far I haven't had any trouble with the ears getting in the way. Wish I could say that of other makers' dolls that have elf ears.
      [​IMG]

19. Finally I can attach wings to my Leah correctly =) Not a perfect pic.. :sorry

[​IMG]

20. I contacted Iplehouse to find out the status of Creaa dolls. I want a ws Sara. I also told them that they screwed the pooch not offering more clothing when they brought that line out. So now Soom is back with Rosettes and Creaas are languishing. It's always something with these companies.....