1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. Thanks for the information. I have a Creaa girl who doesn’t get much play time due to lack of clothing. I would be interested in hearing what they have to say about future clothing options.

2. They only said clothes are "out of stock." From the response, I wouldn't count on them for future clothing. I bought the dress they offered so she had something. I guess I need to review some of the boxes and boxes I have here and see if anything else fits...

3. I'm using Minifee skirts, shoes, socks, tops (but sleeves are short). Trousers and jeans are a bit short, but still could be used...

4. Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it. :3nodding::dance

5. yes, I have an outfit for her thankfully. So she’s not nekked. :blush

6. They didn't sound very encouraging about the future of the Creaa line either. Sadly. "No current plans" but of course, they never said never...it's a bummer. I don't know what these companies are thinking of. They put out those limited outfits, offered two others and left it at that. Since it's non-standard body size, I would think they would realize that they need to put out a few things to get people going. That also helps to sell the dolls.

7. Yep. I was lucky enough to get almost all outfits for my Creaa family (I don't own only Psichea's fairy set, Lev's jeans set and Elisisa's set. In my opinion the best one for girls is a first gift set (Psichea's second dress) and Pandora's set is the best for boy.... But I really wish I could found Lev's jeans one.....

8. Very nice!!! Do you have pictures of your dressed Creaa family?

9. Yep =) A bit old one..... (There was no An-Shi (Noel) yet). I'm planing to go to Dollscar next month with three of my Creaa =)
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you! Your Creaa family is delightful!!! Lucky you to have Dollscar this year.

11. Hello! Resurrecting this thread because - did anyone see Iplehouse is reopening this doll line tomorrow? (August 19)

12. I did just see that! It's nice to see Iple give them some love.

13. CREAA! :sumomo:

14. I've long admired the CREAA dolls and been sad they seemed to be no longer available. When I saw they were being made again, I had to go and look at them all again. Now I'm torn between Elysia and Chloe, and have no idea what resin tone I'd want.

15. Just got my order in, so they're on Korea time (obviously... but still good to know). Sale ends September 4. I grabbed Elysia in WS. The bat wings sold it for me. :celebrate
      They also restocked their CID shoes, and there was a pair of black "fairy heels" (feet included) that I just - I just had to have them, y'all.

16. I don't see where you can order the bat wings? They don't appear to be included with the outfit? Where do you order them?

17. They're sold with Noel: ITEM VIEW : CREAA-J Boy - Noel_CREAA J
      You have to leave a request in the QnA section to order them separately.

18. My wallet is insanely happy that the incubus outfit doesn't appear to be sold separately. Wisp would wear the hell out of it if it was.

19. Did you see the flood-pants set? :lol:
      We also used to call them waders or pedal-pushers.

Edited to add: apparently, you can buy sets of two. Maybe somebody would want to split? They're only around $60 USD each...