1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse CREAA Doll

Apr 10, 2018

1. @Helgovochka Nice pictures! That's the dress I ordered. Yeah, I've had issues with some IpleClothes on IpleDolls being too tight. They almost generally fit other dolls better. I'll order a Monique wig just in case. Unfortunately, I forgot to message Iple to hold my clothing order until the doll is finished. Now they're sending it and I'm leaving town next week to go to New Mexico for two weeks. Ugh, guess I need to call the post office and see what my options are...

2. Hello everyone! Here is a link for stockings =)
      CREAA stockings.PDF
      Thanks!
      Yesterday somehow I also placed an order for Monique wigs... for Clive as IH's one is not really good =((( So let's see =)

3. @Helgovochka Thank you for that PDF pattern! Does it need a seam allowance added or did you include it?

4. No, I didn't include it... I can make changes next week (as I'm traveling at the moment) )))

5. @Helgovochka Thanks for the pattern! I'm going to look at Monique wigs as well. This time I'll wait until I'm back home before I order anything.

UPDATE: Yay! I was out front and the mailperson arrived with my IpleBox. That was fast. Now I don't have to worry about it getting sent back while I'm out of town. Whew. Now I have array of clothes for my upcoming CREAA gal and some odds and ends for some others here at the house...

#125 dollhausen, Jun 9, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    6. Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!

7. Hello :)

I join you with my boy

[​IMG]

8. Congrats on Clive's arrival, @Chocolatine ! I can't wait to see him with a face-up. Will you paint him yourself or send him out?

@dollhausen - Congrats on your box of Iple stuff. Clothing orders always arrive fast unless something is out of stock. Getting a box of clothing is like Christmas!

9. Unfortunately I had to leave the next day for my trip. Oh wait, I mean fortunately I had to leave on my trip. I won't be back until July...but I paid off my CREAA layaway....

10. @vermont chick : Thank you very much ♥
      I will send him but I have not chosen the makeup artist yet. And I don't have money ><

11. Congratulations!!!!!!

12. Paid my second (out of three) layaway payments on my boy Leah. I have to say, I love Iplehouse's layaway system so much, I wish everyone did it like this. Maybe not the month limitation (I couldn't have bought anything pricer, this is definitely the upper limit for me on my take-home salary), but the automatic payments. It's nice not having to mess around logging into different sites, input a recipient, fill out all the notes section and that.

The best part is: since this is Iplehouse, they'll almost certainly have finished my order by the time I make the final payment next month, and it'll probably be sent out immediately. :D

13. I can't wait to see your boy Leah, @nattherat. One more month to go! I forget if I asked you already, but will he be a human boy or a fairy?

14. @vermont chick Fairy! To be fair, I intend the body for another doll, but whenever I have to buy a full doll for a body, I try and make sure it’s a head sculpt I’d potentially like, just in case I can’t sell it. That’s actually how my DZ Candice ended up staying! I liked her so much when she arrived, that she got to keep her body and stay. So Fairy Leah may stay or may leave, I’m not sure yet, but it is my very favourite creaa head, so I think there is a good chance they will stay!

15. Ha! I was doing a similar thing! Getting the body to try and put my DZ Tarot Moon head on it. But if that fails I at least have a doll I like. She shipped on Thursday, so I'll find out soon enough :dance

What head are you planning for your CREAA body @nattherat ?

16. @eland two heads! :D The body is for sharing between a DollZone Benjamin and a Doll Chateau Alan. And I guess if I like Fairy Leah, that will be three that share the body!

:D I hope your hybrid works out, please post pictures because I’d especially love to see a hybrid with DZ!

17. Congrats on your shipping, @eland.

I'll be interested to see your hybrids, @nattherat and @eland. Hope you both post photos.

18. My Zinnia--ordered May 19th--has shipped! I was hoping Iplehouse would restock the clothing marked "Coming Soon" in the interim, but that hasn't happened. Zinnia will arrive with nothing to wear, unless I sew something in the next couple of days. Better get busy!

19. Congrats on the speedy shipping @vermont chick ! Can't wait to see your girl, and what you make for her :)
      I didn't get my act together to make anything for Leah and there's no way anything I own will fit I'm sure. So when I come back with hybrid pics tomorrow, she will be naked. Poor thing. :sigh

20. @eland - Don't feel bad--I can't get my act together, either. Our weather has turned beastly hot and humid, so instead of sewing or crocheting I'm sitting here wilting. I don't even want to touch a bjd right now, I'm so sticky hot. So unless the temps get very cool very soon, I'll be taking head shots of Zinnia to hide the fact that she's naked.