1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. How exciting. thanks for sharing the news.

2. there's a little pic of the new Elle under the "Iple BJD- Iple Doll Story" section. No other pics when you click on it, but she will be called Athena!

3. For a minute, her page loaded, and when I refreshed it was gone!

Everything is almost exactly like the FID except she is wearing a corset? A bustier? Im not sure what they call it in english, but it only covers her chest and stomach without the straps, she also had armor on the neck and shoulders (same material and shading like the helmet, spear and shield) so its not 100% like the FID like SID Dane / FID Dane. I think the cape attaches to that shoulder armor piece

Her face is amazing, its similar to the FID but she has freckles and idk, I think this is one of the prettiest Ive seen any of the new limited dolls look

There was also an extra dress on the HID woman page, a double of the Funky Jean set, and when I clicked on it, it said not available for sale yet pop up, so we might be getting some new HID clothes with her release!

Im 100% getting her fullset

I didnt see any head options, or the clothes, or spear so I guess I caught it just as they were updating and it disappeared lol, Im so sure people will be very happy when she appears

Im glad Iplehouse listens, because many were requesting a larger size of the FID woman. Im going to be really broke but happy, with her release and the rumours of Doria finally becoming an FID doll (she will be my first FID)

#203 GreenTeaSlug, Mar 28, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    4. @GreenTeaSlug - Good to hear it! This is the one I've been waiting for since it was mentioned. :evilplot: And I love that they named her Athena. (Still wish I'd gotten the FID version too, though.)

Edit: Of course now I kind of wish I'd waited to order my Elle. Not sure what head I want for this.

#204 Sianserais, Mar 28, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    5. I'm excited to get the Warrior stuff to put on my Elle...

A quickie photo to spread the Elle love...:XD:

[​IMG]Max by luluna33, on Flickr

6. @luluna I love your Elle like this, she looks like a desert flame princess !

Did you join a split or are you getting an HID lady and taking the clothes and accessories from her for your Elle?
      Its going to be fun to see both your FID and HID in matching outfits lol

@Sianserais last I saw FID Elle still had her outfit and weapons available to order if you decide to get her this monday :p

I placed my order for Elle with the armor/weapons and outfit in Dark Brown. I debated getting her in gray but Iplehouse wouldnt add it as an option for their other limited dolls, and getting it in doll choice would mean that the weapons and armor wouldnt be available

Im excited that this means that Paris might also get a release in full size, but I wonder if its going to be EID or HID.
      Im hoping HID because as nice as Zeus/Baron is, a warrior HID would be very cool and interesting

#206 GreenTeaSlug, Mar 30, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    7. @GreenTeaSlug - Huh. I could have sworn when I went to look at her last time the weapon and helmet weren't available. I might have to remember to check back on her then.
      Congrats on ordering in any case! Gray would have been really interesting to see, but she'll look great in DB, I'm sure.

8. @Sianserais yeah Iplehouse is weird like that... the beginning of the order period the Isabel set was sold out, but I saw it available again a few days later with Isabel, sold out again, and then available again on her last order day :? I was debating Isabel or Elle but decided against a new doll size eventually

I see the weapons and armor still in the listing, so tomorrow when the FID is available, you will know for certain lol!

I chose DB because when I saw Elle, she reminded me of Jade from Mortal Kombat with her intense face and body muscles. She isnt going to be based on her, but I like the character's look combination lol. I wish DB Glow was still an option, I love the warmth in the coloring of that resin!

9. not really weird.... armor and weapons are resin and can be made any time. anythng costume related depends on all the materials being available at a given time. Sometimes they can get more of the right items and can put out a few more or even just one. They may eve use the promo photo ones. An outfit may have the fabric available but not the little extra bits that get sewn on. It's often a matter of IH being able to get their hands on 'all' the right items at a given time. They would work out how much they estimate to sell in an original run... buy for that estimate and work from that. I didn't do the sewing but i did have to source materials for the costume work mom and I did. And it's been like this since the days when moms had to sew 'group dance costume' when I was a kid. It makes sense to me lol.

10. Very true. I was just assuming the armor might be treated as limited and not released again, by choice. But then the concept of "limited" seems to be a bit up in the air these days, so... :? I'm not complaining, regardless.
      But man, I really need to get in gear and put a few resins up for sale if I'm going to be bringing home more Iples!
      (Actually, I'm a little sad Luna's been discontinued, because now I'd like to have her in LB on the HID body, but oh well.)

#210 Sianserais, Apr 1, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    11. lmao I have to agree about Iple's idea of 'limited' is bit fluid lol. I mean there are some things like the Addiction body torso's and wings... THAT is limited. Bliss's tattoo torso limited... but i know that Falcon's tat body was obtained after the run of CH. I think the most limited stuff is the CREAA special parts and the pixie dolls.

as for Luna's ... omg I am so glad I got my two heads... i will be hanging on to those. now it's a matter of picking bodies lol

12. Don't blame you - I still love her expression. I wish I'd gone for an extra of her too now, but at least I have my one girl in the old RS. She's got a new outfit and I'm waiting to see if the eyes I ordered will work for her. I'll share pics in the other thread at some point!

13. personally I would break the bank (I mean that literally with my financial situation right now)... if they FID sized Lu...

14. Thank you! She does look like a desert flame princess....until I can get her into Warrrior garb. :XD:

I took the plunge...it was too tempting to get a HID lady and be able to use layaway. See...how practical I am? :lol:

15. Hey everyone! :) We have added a poll here to this thread to see how many people would like to have this thread merged into the general large-size Iplehouse thread. :) Please consider adding your vote!

16. Elle looks amazing! I am so considering getting her on layaway. That default warrior outfit too. :D

17. I’m also strongly considering her! I want that shield and helmet in particular!!

18. I love the shield! Part of me wonders of they'll sell the outfit and armor separately.

19. If they did, I would be in a lot of trouble ahaha

20. Me too! Ugh, that shield is so amazing!