1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. Just wanted to add a photo of my dessert flame princess, as she got some armor....:XD:
      Phoenix Max.

[​IMG]Phoenix Max by luluna33, on Flickr

2. Hello, I'm an IH newbie I'm planning to purchase an HID Doria via the doll choice option but the thing is I have an EID head on the way so I was wondering, do EID heads fit on HID bodies? has anyone here tried?

3. They will definitely fit - the body was designed to take them. ^_^ Smaller heads (SID, YID) may not look in proper proportion, of course.

4. @Yangire811 - As far as I know for the women...EID, SID, and even nYID heads will fit on a female HID body. I've put a SID Grace on a HID body and she looked fine to me.

And welcome to the hobby. :)

5. I would be a little hesitate about actually putting nYID heads on a HID body. They may look good on the SID, but on a EID they look rather shrunken head. So very iffy HID would look better. Just my 2 cents.

6. True. The nYID may look a tad small on the HID or even EID...but I meant to imply that they should fit the neck at least. So thanks for the comment to clarify.

7. Depends on the particular head I think?

My HID lady has a YID boy head and I think it looks fine.

8. @zekarmisama I'm planning to order a Doria on an HID body on doll choice. But I have an EID Carina on the way so I was hoping they can share bodies

9. @Yangire811 - Carina will work wonderfully on a HID body (as does Doria), so you are good to go.

10. Speaking of HID Doria, I think she looks nicer on the HID than the EID body, it suits her face ratio better I think

This is Lillith
      She is an HID Doria, White with the L chest size
      [​IMG]

@luluna The SID man outfit fits surprisingly well!
      I love the additions, it makes it look more feminine but still a warrior

@Yangire811 Carina will look amazing on the HID, she has the proportion and ratio that makes it work nicely :)
      Ive seen a few SID on the HID body and they look beautiful, like Harace here

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

I think its the rounder faces that dont look as fitting as the angular faces, so I agree with Bren, the nYID dont usually look as natural. I tried Isis, she has an angular face but the biggest she looks natural in is in SID to me.

11. Hi everyone, I'm apologizing if this already has been discussed here... but I'm desperate because my sewing mostly sucks :lol: Are there any sellers selling clothes for HID ladies? My beauty deserves some quality fashion.

12. Hello! I am hoping to get a HID woman sometime in the near future, but I am wondering, do the EID woman hands fit on HID woman? They don't have seperate HID woman hands, but the wrist measurements are the same for EID and HID, so I am hoping I can just buy those for the variety of poses.

13. @direpoodle - Yes, the EID female hands fit on the HID female bodies. :)

14. Thank you so much!!! :3nodding:

15. .[​IMG]
      My girl.

16. I have both HID & LLT, but LLT is slimmer than HID & they are taller as well. I don’t think the pants will fit though. I’ll have to investigate this

17. @Mrkendoll1 thank you :) I loved seeing your dolls when I found your flickr, very nice couple and collection!

LLT can wear some of the HID clothing I found, but it was a lot looser, they fit the clothes made for EID better, but HID tops/jackets fit nicely if a bit loose

I still want Calix but not decided between peach gold or real skin or gray so Im holding that off until Im sure or an event comes rolling around before making the plunge XD

I asked and they replied that we are maybe getting an HID male by end of year around fall so its nice to know that they havent given the HID yet :) Hes going to be in the Edge of Galaxy theme so I like to imagine how hes going to look like