1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. Gosh that's too bad about FreedomTeller. ....the more sizes they will sew for the more out of money I am. They obliged me when I asked if they'd do Maestro in Dollshe 28m size. :chomp:

I don't have a HID guy (yet??? I said my collection was "done" and yet I still look at more dolls). I've been fussing along with sewing for my HID gal. I just really need a galaxy print blazer. But I'm just like... terrible about accounting for boobs.

2. Ty and yes me2 pls a comparison LLT EID HID would be awesome... and SERIOUSLY!? They actually 'refused' to sew for HID??? holy cow... I'm stunned actually. Well that's one more out the window ><

Is there anyone on here that read/write Chinese? ... there is a Taobao seller who would sell direct (if possible with yoru country) if you can use the Tb store... she sews for most iples but has never sewn for or handled a HID... but is willing. I say this about direct communication because I know if i could buy now for me it would cost half what it would cost to get stuff through Legend Doll... going thru them you use USD it's a middle person and the cost ends up double in my case. I don't know if i can link her Tbao shop here or not but you can PM me for the info. I'm technically set up to buy on there and I'm in Canada so... ya... if i understood everything and it actually works she takes Paypal.

EDIT: @GreenTeaSlug I may have to hate you for that reminder... cuz until now I never bothered to check them >< ahaha is double screwed for the future now lol

#22 Lady Tiku, Mar 21, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    3. I have a HID male (won't get another) and just got a HID female body. She is lovely but is so new, I haven't had a chance to play with her yet though I like her aesthetic a lot! Might get more of that later, the Hid bodies. They're pretty!

@Lady Tiku, I would contact clover-singing.com; they have tabao services and same people who sell as jerryama on ebay. I think they can help you. (and free shipping!)

4. Hi Chalyss,

just curious of which iple male you had as a HID. I have Falcon and I just love him.

[​IMG]

He's a big one alright, I also enjoy the HID female one as well.

5. Yes! I have a brown Falcon too! His knees are killing me. I don't want to rehome him or anything, I just wouldn't get another male HID. But he's beautiful, for sure! What a hunk!

6. ooh, Great. is he an original or the newer lt brown?

I also have a Falcon in Glow Lt brown which is darker. Did I say I love Falcon? LOL

[​IMG]

I heard that perhaps doing some hot glueing may help. I haven't done any on mine.

7. Hmm, well I don't think he's the glow. I think he's original brown though slightly darker than my other, older lt brown nYiD girl. Both are second hand though. I have hot glue sueded him and even restrung him with thicker string (had to remove the hip plate thingees to do that; wasn't happy with them anyway) but nothing helps. I will have to wire him eventually.

8. I love the old lt brown. I'm more partial to it.

Sorry to hear that it hasn't worked. Hopefully the wiring will. He's quite top heavy, so perhaps that's the reason. Mine stand quite solid, but when I try to dress them, yep the knees seem to go.:mwahaha

PS. Raffine says Hello.:thumbup

#28 Bren, May 24, 2018
      Last edited: May 24, 2018
    9. It's such a pretty color! But so is your boy! Meow!

He is VERY top heavy but I love the broad shoulders! I would love more Falcon heads, I just like this body being strictly for this character alone due to his parentage. If I can get him to stand and then not touch him, he's fine- but move him and he buckles. *L* He'll need some thick wire!

10. Thanks. I love how my darker one, Named Golden turned out. My falcon are all different from each other.

I love his body. I know the more muscular bodies are not to everybody's cup of tea, but he's one of my favorite. I hear you. My falcon's parentage are linked to the greek gods, So that's where they get the looks and body form from.

Would love to see your boy? did you do his face up or was it iple? Yeah. Sorry. As I said. Curious. Not many people have them.

11. Mine looks closer in color (on my monitor) to your first brown boy there. Is that the glow one? I don't have the tatt though. Sadly. :(

He does not have a faceup yet- and I have no public pics of him. He has a mod I want to finish before I show him off, or else all I do is talk about it and it never gets done. *L* Simple mod, too, just so much happening IRL at the moment. His father is an enlarged Granado Titan though.

12. No, the first one is not the glow lt brown. He is regular one. The darker lt brown the 2nd with tattoos is glow lt brown.

I bet he will look handsome when he's done.

@Lady Tiku , your Drake looks very handsome sitting there.

13. I find more pictures of HID females than males online, so i am surprised this thread is almost all men XD

I want to ask if anyone is able to put a picture of Aurora head (human, but also elf is good) on the HID woman body? I would like to see how she looks like in proportions.

I like how Aurora look in FID, and HID is a bigger version of FID so I wanted to see the real bigger scale version of it if she can pull it off as good.

I dont care about skin match, I want to see how her head looks on the neck, and the shoulder width :) She can be bald or with wig it is both good and helpful for me

14. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I wish I could help, I used to own an Aurora SID but now only have her in FID size.

Here is Lahela HID, enjoying summer.

[​IMG]

16. More WOW!! I think Iplehouse girls have been waiting for this body... they look AMAZING on it!

17. @luluna You know I dont ever mind seeing any of your super models, I cant believe those two are the same sculpt.........

I was very very very sure I wanted HID Doria in white skin, for several months and then I see this and Im not sure anymore :doh I have four more days to decide now

Sydne serenades

edit lol did not take long, I went with my initial grail of Doria in white skin with gothic makeup and L bust XD

@LaurieESW I didnt even consider Aurora until I saw your FID in RS. I think shes very beautiful and she seems different than the full sized one to me so that is why I was interested to see her in the full size to see if she has the same appeal as the fid one, if they have similar looking bodies (the HID and FID seem similar to my eyes)

Like Miho and Yui being the same sculpt but iplehouse told me that Miho is a modified? Yui. I think Miho is sassy and they should update Yui to have the same sassy attitude that Miho has.

#39 GreenTeaSlug, Jun 11, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

18. Congrats! I think Doria is wonderful. I have her in LB EID, but I think HID, white with Gothic makeup is going to be so amazing! Is the make-up custom or did you choose something from another Iplehouse sculpt?