1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. Love seeing all the HID girls (and boy!) I can't wait for mine to arrive and I know I will want a second one to go with her. I've ordered the med bust but would love a small busted girl too. Love all the detail in this body!

2. Anyone know if they will sell HIDs anytime soon or are they only available via custom order in the beginning of each month? I'm looking into a HID lady in Peach gold, was just hoping for the layaway option.

3. Thanks for the nice comments on my HID Doria! I just love the HID body so much! :XD:

@Saphariel - I adore your HID Pamela...and I totally agree there are not enough of them out there. I love that yours is so sassy in her short hair!

@PowerAndWeakness - They did have a HID event just recently. Hopefully they will again soon...maybe before the holiday? They seem to alternate a bit between FIDs and HIDs offerings. That's how I recently got a HID Elle and my Doria at the top of the last page is using her body till I finish her faceup. So keep an eye out....

Both my Pamelas came with the EID body (as the HID was not yet available) and my one Pamela (Maris) is more a tomboy and someday I would love to get her a HID small bust body of her own :eusa_pray...till then...I did let her borrow a medium HID bust body for some photos. I love the longer neck...and here you can see her in the HID body on the left...and in an EID large bust body on the right.

[​IMG]Maris HID and EID by luluna33, on Flickr

And I just love all the photos! The Dorias, Lahelas,Ashanti, and Falcon! What a treat to see all the awesome HIDs! :D

#63 luluna, Aug 25, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    4. Where did everyone go? :kitty2

Here's a quickie of my HID Elle....Alva.

[​IMG]Ailbhe (Alva) by luluna33, on Flickr

5. I haven't gotten far with my girl HID, but I have been playing with her a bit other ways. The following is a hybrid of a HID body, a Dollshe torso, and a Universe Doll Hothead sculpt.
      [​IMG]

6. It looks like Iplehouse is preparing to 'roll out' a new HID guy named Baron (not to be confused with their previous YID Barron, two r's). Could they be planning to continue the Greek theme? If this is a larger Dane...oh wow!

[​IMG]

7. @LaurieESW thank u for posting this :O

he looks like Rex, except not as intense! A hybrid of Tedros and Rex I feel like

I like his face a lot and hope he is in the greek theme and not something casual.......!

I wish that the wait isnt too long until the reveal

8. :ooh hells bells... 'greek' theme >< that never even crossed my mind lol yikes that would be bad

He'd be ... "hot as Hades" ... yep i said it lol.. but seriously...
      does anyone else think this sculpt to take well to 'aging' type face ups? The right shading and he has the base for some good 'age lines'?

9. It may sound weird but the first name that jumped into my mind when I saw Baron's head sculpt is Paul Newman, especially in the profile photo. I am really interested in how he will look like with face up. (And I am glad he is not FID as it would cause that my wallet would be running away from me screaming :XD:).

And poor Iple, they are never able to hush the new release up :XD:. There is too many observant people visiting their site :lol:- great detective skills @LaurieESW :thumbup

#69 boudica, Sep 12, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    10. Baron is up now.
      Gosh, he has a handsome face. :D
      The outfit too is quite interesting. Is it just me or is his skirt really short? XD

11. I'd say we have a Zeus thing going here lol

12. They even call him Zeus. Or the outfit, anyway. He is Gorrrrgeous though! WOW!

13. Wow....he is epic.

14. He’s gorgeous, but I can’t afford him... his outfit though...

15. really really really love that they made him older with his makeup that he has a little white hairs in the beard and eyebrows.

I guess Im a tiny disappointed because I was thinking he was going to be a warrior with the shield and weapons like the Dane small doll. I love the eyeballs they gave him, Im really tempted to get him but I will message if they can give him dark green eyeballs.

Ill be waiting until they put the casual shots on his IPLE BJD style review page I think he would look nice in real skin

@Lady Tiku lol they aged him up like you said but I agree that he would look really cool even more aged up like that old Omar in his page. keep the salt and pepper hair, but give him some wrinkle too lol

@Chameleon You like his outfit, or dislike it? Something about it makes it look like elf king warrior more than greek to me lol

#75 GreenTeaSlug, Sep 14, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    16. @GreenTeaSlug i might just need his outfit for another character...

17. I really like Baron, so handsome. I also like his outfit.
      However, at the moment there is very likely no way for me to afford him.

18. :droolOMG!!! Now that is a hot hunk of resin!! And he ain't got much clothing either:mwahaha good thing I am broke.....he would so be mine!

19. How long does it usually take for them to add pictures to the style review of new dolls?

I would really like to see him in casual clothes and shorter hair before 100% deciding. Im personally going to wait until just around the deadline to order one, so its not the "adrenaline" doing the ordering.

Anyone here ordered one?

20. his casual sets are up, he is beautiful

IPLE BJD