1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. I found something that fits somewhat Lilith lol

[​IMG]

I think with the Gladiator theme, an HID woman gladiator would be nice in the future

2. @GreenTeaSlug - :3nodding: Yes, that just about fits her in all the right places! She is a lovely dramatic Doria.

And I would be so tempted if Iple did a HID size Gladiator! Though, I already have a HID version of Elle on order...so it would be nice to get just an outfit. And I know that wouldn't be the case.

3. @GreenTeaSlug, your Doria is so beautiful. Her outfit is awesome.

4. @luluna she was getting a little fed up wearing all the SID men jackets and shirts lol, so its nice to finally find that some of the EID women clothing fits.

I think the good thing is that Iple has recently let all other FID's get the clothes with each doll (Carina for female FID and the soon to be released Ron for the male FID) + SID Dane warrior with head choices, I think there will be a good chance that the next female warrior or future limiteds will have head choices

@Sillion thank you :love I hope you post more of your lady when you get the time, shes very memorable and my favorite Raffine

@collectionkate Thanks :D You should post your Rania, looking at your avatar, I feel like shes amazing and I would love to see more of her, an HID Rania is on my future wishlist

5. [​IMG]
      This is my Kate.

6. For those of you with the Hercules Baron, i would be so grateful for some well lit nude/semi nude shots showing his range of motion and posing capabilities. I'm 99% sure I'm going to get him at this point, but the main reason I buy dolls is to use as artist's models, so poseability matters a lot to me. I know iplehouse is not exactly known for being industry leaders in this respect, but I'd just like to know what I'm in for before I commit. Thank you so much!

7. [​IMG]
      She is always different on the photos.

8. My HID Aaliyah dressed (well partly at least) for Christmas today :) I love the female HID body and cannot wait to sew for her.

[​IMG]Untitled by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

9. Hi there, I'm hoping to put a SID Eva on a HID hercules woman, and was wondering if you could post photos of your Grace's neck, especially the back, so I can verify that the neck hole isn't too small for a HID body?
      Thank you!

10. @collectionkate Im guessing she is the inspiration behind your username! Kate the muse <3
      Your Rania is very beautiful and memorable

I think shes one of the very few that look much nicer outside of Iplehouse's promo photos

@Celine_Loup Do you have an iplehouse account?
      You can see exactly what you are requesting here, but it only shows if you are logged in your account
      https://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bjd_blog_body&wr_id=80&ca_name=HID M&nhn1=en
      click on "various pose"

I will be honest with you. He is sturdy, but he is also very top heavy so carrying and posing can sometimes be awkward
      The body is nice to look at, but it is more mannequin and less like the traditional BJD.

The body is very sturdy and can hold the pose, but not much posing compared to for example LoongSoul. So he is like the real body builders in terms of flexibility lol

The female HID is a different story however, to me it is V2 of the EID woman and improves on look and posing.

@LyanneNZ Aaliyah on HID looks so natural that I hope that one day Iple does release HID as a basic and has her on offer

Mrs.Claus does not play around, shes hot :fangirl:

11. Just thought I would share a present that I got for Christmas.

He is Var.

[​IMG]

12. Well, the HID women sold out exactly at the moment I was pulling out my credit card to buy one T__T I spent too many days waffling over head sculpts and skin tones! I asked support when they might do another sale, bc this really is my grail doll. Anyone else miss out? Misery loves company after all....

13. That happened to me one year. I didn't account for the time differences between our countries and I waited for the last minute tho in reality it was a day too late. So now I do it two days because what date my country may be isn't necessarily what South Korea date is.

So I do sympathize with you about missing out. Hopefully you will be able to add her. You can always try to get her thru CDS. They have HIDs available every month 1-15 South Korea time.

14. CDS? I'm sorry, I'm new to this hobby and am not sure what you mean. Do you mean doll choice? That's how i first found out they were out of stock T__T

#156 Celine_Loup, Jan 3, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    15. Yes. Sorry. CDS stands for Custom Doll Systerm Aka Doll Choice.

This month it is closed because it was open all last month. It will again be open in February. Take a look then from the 1-15 and you will see that they are there. So you still can get her. BUT unlike LE dolls or Basic dolls. CDS /Doll choise will not do layaway and you will need to pay for the doll all at once.

16. Oh my god!! Thank you so much for this info!! I can totally pay up front in February. I didn't realise doll choice was open all month last month. What a relief.

17. You are very welcome. Glad to be of help.

What doll are you getting? I have a Bella and a Lahela as HIDs.

18. I'm getting an Eva head on a HID body; the company said it should look fine. I'm also getting an EID superhero male Bichun, both with glow SR resin. I'm a comicbook artist and use dolls to pose as my characters for my drawings, so I love iplehouse's realistic bodies.