1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Discussion (HID -male and female) part 2

Mar 6, 2018

1. @Celine_Loup I'm glad Bren was able to allay your fears! Hope to see your new girl soon. Now that I have a HID I can see that many of the heads would look great on it. I like the extra height a lot! Those end dates come around so fast and I do the same..I dither about my choices and then am too late! I'd love another HID at some stage this year too.

Here's a full length photo to show you how beautifully tall they are :)

[​IMG]Untitled by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

2. @Celine_Loup
      How exciting, both of those sculpts are great. I do love the superhero body, but I got to tell you that it's more resistant to posing in my experience than the Model body. But both bodies are just gorgeous. Are you thinking of getting the superhero with the strongman's arms? a little more definition to them. I too love iple's realistic bodies.

Lyanne,

What a beauty. You always know how to pose your doll to their best advantage.

3. @Bren *sigh* yes, I've heard in general about Iplehouse's posing limitations. Unfortunately this really is the only doll that will work for this character---he has to be almost the same height as my HID character, so, short, and he has to be built like a brick shithouse so that he's thicker than my 80cm Loongsoul character. The three characters form a polyandrous triad, so it's important to get their proportions right since they'll be posing together a lot. I post all the art for this project to twitter at @celineorelse if you're curious. And yes, I'll be getting the strongman arms :) I'll just have to use my training to compensate for the limited posing; I'm hoping it will be good enough. Iplehouse's commitment to realism blows me away, I just love their bodies and can't wait to blush them myself!

Lyanne, I wish I could just look at photos of people's HIDs all day, they're so beautiful. Your girl is gorgeous and so BIG!!! I love that about these dolls. Is that the SR skin? I'm getting my HID girl in glow SR and my EID superhero in SR, and getting a custom sculpt through Simply Divine for his head.

4. if it's to go with an LSoul. have you looked at Soul dolls? the Tera Zenith... he has a narrow waist but his shoulders firt EID tops (with slightly longer arms. He does have an 8-9 head size but looks fine with my HID man, and he's 75 cm too.

5. God, what a gorgeous body, thank you so much for this recommendation! I would buy this in a heartbeat, but I actually meant I need this character to be around the same height as the HID woman doll; they're supposed to feel like they're equally matched physically. So she's 65cm and the EID superhero is 68 cm. There's supposed to be a significant height difference between the two men, because the 80 cm is shelling a character with superhuman strength and a cultural emphasis on patriarchal values, so I designed his character sillhouette to physically dominate the others (which makes it more fun when the other two mop the floor with him).
      *sigh* If only the Tera Zenith came in a 60-70cm range, he'd be PERFECT.

6. My Aaliyah is a light brown skinned doll :) The glow SR is gorgeous and you won't regret it! I have a friend who has a GRS HID Doria.

7. you need the old Zenith body... SH Dexter with zenith man similar body type to tera... My Marauder and my EID woman literally share clothing lol. M is paired with my IH Bliss. the hands seem off but I'm used to it lol he was my first lol. I have All but the LS guy but i have 'paired' M with an LS guy and it didn't seem too bad (M was not impressed though)
      [​IMG]P1000974 by J L, on Flickr

8. I took a look but all i could find on the Souldoll website was the new zenith body, which is too slim with a chest of 29 cm :/ I need a chest measurement of at least 36 cm to be the right proportions. The EID superhero has a 38 cm chest, which is perfect. Sorry to be so picky! I swear it's for legit professional reasons.

9. since it's getting OT i sent you a message.

10. HID Harace
      [​IMG]

11. She's beautiful! I love her dress! She's great on the HID body too!

12. #172 collectionkate, Jan 7, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    13. @collectionkate

Your Harace looks just beautiful in that blue gown. Great to see she looks amazing as a HID.

14. [​IMG]

@Bren
      Thank you so much!

15. Great shot showing her full length.

16. Adding another pic of my Aaliyah (she needs her own name...oh na na, what's my name? Maybe I will just call her Rihanna :)

She is resorting to borrowing a man's shirt while she waits for me to draft patterns and make her some clothes. I was making something just for her but already I can see it will fit EID and not so well on her...will try again soon.

I'd happily upgrade all my girls to HID bodies if I could! I love it.

[​IMG]Boyfriend shirt... by Lyanne NZ, on Flickr

17. @LyanneNZ - Aaliyah/Rihanna;) looking great in your last couple of shots.
      @collectionkate - oh boy, Harace looks terrific on the HID body, thanks for sharing.

18. Agreed! I need more HID girl bodies!

19. @collectionkate

Thank you for sharing that great photo that showcases how great Harace looks on the HID body.

@LyanneNZ
      one of my guys is saying she can borrow anything she wants from his wardrobe.

Thought I would share a little of Bella

[​IMG]

20. I also love the HID body an would love to exchange it for several of my EID sized ladies....

@LyanneNZ - Your girl is just amazing...she looks flawless even in a man's shirt.

@Bren - Your Bella is bellissimo! I forget what resin she is...RS or PG?