1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID and SID Discussion Part 16

Jan 22, 2015

1. Thanks! :)

2. I did a really bad thing. Sitting there, looking at the auctions, while hoping to see changes in the website, looking at the auction.... and I bought an SID Grace and a PID Pylia. The PID is going to be my D&D Gnomish character, I had to get her, but Grace, at that price... man I'm not that picky about flaws, and she was so inexpensive! Unfortunately, Iple's bidding system does NOT work like ebay. On ebay, you can put your highest bid you're willing to go, and the price will be the lowest bid until it goes above your highest. On Iple's site, whatever you bid is your bid period. The price was at 450 and I bid 462. It cost me 462 even without anyone else bidding. At least I was unable to try for more, LOL, or I might have paid more!

Anyways.... of course this set me back on my FIDs until I can save a bit more, but I have at least a month, right? LOL (I'm an idiot)

I sincerely hope Grace arrives quickly so I stop shopping! I can't afford this! I need my FIDs too!!!

3. So you beat me on the Pylia... I wanted to get her but ran out of time to outbid you. At least I got myself Daniel. ^_^
      I'll be keeping eye on for next PID to show up on auction... I prefer either Pylia or Ariel, not the other bigger head ones. Do let me know how she feels in your hand and all that. ^_^

4. Again, so sorry! I really wanted her most because she is perfect as my D&D gnome. I shouldn't have gotten Grace but she is such a beautiful sculpt and I don't mind imperfections, in fact it allows me not to be so paranoid :) And the price was wow! Sorry, I probably won't be a threat again, as that was... very bad of me. I was supposed to use those funds for FIDs. I'll let you know if I see another cutie PID there again!

I'm so glad you got Daniel. I love JIDs too!

5. It’s a no big deal. Daniel was my priority. Heh. At least we got what we want! ^_^

6. That's a great idea! Thank you for mentioning it. :D

7. @Emma DD White I forgot all about this, ugh, my brain is dead, but I found out that Sianserais is the person that posted the first review of the body posing, etc... and I totally forgot that the reason it came up might have been because of here, LOL. It's of the original EID body, but I think the SID was already reworked to work better. Still, in case anyone else is still interested, here is the link :) https://denofangels.com/threads/review-iplehouse-eid-woman-posing-luna-with-mobility-joints.357425/

8. Wow! :aeyepop: And I've read that Iplehouse dolls aren't good posers.

9. They simply require man handling. And through clothes that can be really hard. especially pants.... but I believe SID is better!

10. Good to know. :)

11. That's some GREAT posing there! This is where stretch clothing is handy :) I know what you mean about man handling those joints through clothing. Generally my larger dolls don't push themselves too much as far as posing goes but Stella was making an effort here...

[​IMG]

12. Dang, that girl is hot! I mean, she looks sso real (that is like a human....you know what I mean! LOL

Man, I looked at everything I got, and I couldn't find anything for Grace to wear, LOL. I hope to give her a home brew faceup tomorrow, but my day is pretty packed. Still, I washed her in preparation and set her on towels to dry along with my PID, who happens to be an amazing poser for her tiny size! Oh, and nothing fits her either, LOL

13. And I would say her effort paid off Lyanne!! She looks amazing!
      Popping in to share my wonderful uniform for Lord John from Period Threads.................still needs a hat and I need to dig out my sword/belt, but love how the uniform turned out. Kudos to Robyn!!
      [​IMG]Now Where's My Hat by wizgerg3, on Flickr

14. Wow, that is a wonderful uniform. Your friend Robyn has real talent and I love how much detail there is. Amazing, that's all I got to say.

15. He looks ready to make an entrance on Hamilton except no Redcoats were on stage.... LOL

That uniform really is astounding in it's details!

16. Amazing detail Jackie - your man looks great and Robyn is very clever!

17. oh my! all the young ladies at Almak's will on pins and needles... I wonder whose dance cards will boast his name later!

18. Dropping by to post a photo of one of my absolute favourite dolls who happens to be an EID Carved Heritage Scarlet :) I haven't taken photos of her for ages but her gorgeous face is still ridiculously photogenic as usual. Her name is Cassander.

[​IMG]

19. Oh wow, she's awesome @Magical Rin ! I'd love to see more of her outfit? Very cool!

20. Thanks! Iplehouse did a really fantastic job with her outfit. This is an older photo but you can see her full outfit a bit better here :)

[​IMG]