1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID boy - Arvid

Jan 25, 2011

1. Ohhh...forgot the CDS. ;D Good idea. In the future...I may need an NS Tedros since I have a RS Tedros..and a RS Arvid since I'll have an NS arvid. :lol:

2. LOL. Well, NS Tedros doesn't flick my Bic, so I'm safe on that score. I wouldn't mind a RS or lt brown Tedros though.

3. I love the Tedros mold in general. xD

4. Hmmm... Those Arvid NS photos don't convince me... BUT the blank face in the CDS has such a wonderful scowl sculpted that I MUST obtain this baby down the line in whatever colour I can xD

Ahh he will be perfect for one of my character, which is crazy because so far my 5-odd troupe of OCs are holy grailed by Iplehouse! O_O

5. You never know how a diff. face up can change the doll, Titania. I'd wait and see owner pics you know some are going to have diff face-ups. I got the default for my Arvid I ordered a week ago but it might be changing down the line. ;)

I have one Iplehouse-hybrid (Mars), a SID Yur, a Carina head, an NC Tedros, and I just ordered Arvid. I know I want an Akando and another Tedros at some point but those will have to wait. I also owned a Soo Ri before but sold him. xD I love Iplehouse.

6. My Arvid arrived in CA today for his custom face up Titania................I'll be sure and share plenty of him when he's finished. Lyn (Raftis, who is doing his face up) said his sculpt is really beautiful and very mature. Wheeeeeeeeeee! I"m sure we will see lots of different examples of him when he starts arriving to new owners.

7. Yup faceup definitely helps cause I haven't seen two dolls that are the same yet :D But Idunno, that NS photos just don't scream "TAKE ME HOME NAO!" to me :sweat

It's just his scrunched brow that gets me... Sooo dreamy XD But I have to actually make space somewhere first cause at the moment there is definitely no space for 50+cm dolls :(

8. I like his li'l scowl too. :) Soul Doll had a similar bit in the last Tarot release, but it was only available on the gargoyle head. i wanted the human one. Iple to the rescue!

Gah I have a love/hate relationship with that company. Love the sculpts. Hate what they're (not) doing with the YID line. Ah well.

I'm curious to see what face ups folks come up with for basic Arvid. And who knows? Even the defaut face up may look better in person.

9. I saw those pictures of him in the black suite and it is the first time I have caught myself drooling over a dreamy peace of resin. It’s a bit weird for me.

I’m very happy for everyone how has ordered him.

10. He's soooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I can't believe I missed him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      What a pity !!!!!!!!!!!

11. Asura, I feel your pain. I felt that way first time I saw Nocturana Circus Tedros and the Tokyo Story dolls. I thought, dang, just a few months earlier in the hobby. But at least the doll's still available. If you want the full set, haunt the MP once you get access. Somebody will decide they don't want the clothes. And don't worry. Iple will have another doll soon that'll get you right in the heart and the wallet. :)

And welcome!