1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID boy - Arvid

Jan 25, 2011

1. Consider it done as soon as he gets here. And he'll have a Harin to match. :D

2. *gaaaaaaassssssssp* Are you making the kilt or buying it? And if you're making it, please send me one :D lol

I have a Carina sitting here impatiently waiting for me to order her Luo :D

3. hehe Gotta look for an acceptable and legible pattern first :3 Haha... Scottish dolls from Korea. IT'S THE SKITTLES COMMERCIAL or was it Starburst?

4. Exactly ZennoSaji , I'm not gonna make anymore judgement until I see him but I'm safe from EID's in general. :) I'm looking forward to more SIDs! I've kinda set my mind at Storm for now but I'm open to offers of being tempted away for the right guy. ;)

5. If you want inspiration for a muscular man in a kilt, you absolutely have to check out the William Lawson's scotch ads on You Tube. They are brilliant! Honestly, once seen, never forgotten. I posted links to the ads on my LJ and let's just say they were very well received there. The Sharon Stone one is among my favourites. I've been looking for a plaid of the right weight to make a kilt for my HZ male - he's a slimmer body but I think he might carry it off. An IH boy would be a sight to see in one though. There's an awful lot of fabric in a kilt - the human versions are quite heavy. Just make sure the length is correct because I've seen some that are too long. I'm Scottish so I ought to know what I'm talking about. ;)

EDIT: Oh yes, and real men never wear knickers under their kilt, no matter how draughty it gets. Wearing underwear with a kilt is just.... pathetic. *_*

6. Hmm, Arvid looks very much like Dark Tower material >_> like some already mentioned, good thing he's EID, I'm less tempted xD

7. Anyone familiat with the "Wild Arms" series of JRPGs? Their a favorite of mine :D Teaser looks just like it could be concept art for one of the games :D

8. I love kilts and Scotsmen :D hehehehehe
      I found a kilt pattern once. I guess it would have to be scaled down of course, and maybe a cm or 2 added in length to compensate for the long legs, but with the EID body it should work :D Let me see if I can find anything. It's been a while :D
      I wonder if they make miniature plaid.... I know they make a thinner version of them. I saw them at the tartan store we used to have here :D
      Anyway. Let me go see.

9. OMG I have total out-fit WANT. ;~; I wish they would sell some of the LE outfits separately for those who already HAVE the dolls. XD I would buy one for my planned doll. XD That coat is made of awesome. *weeps in corner*

10. pretty man man doll but not for me. clothes are amazing but the price is too high *_*

11. Oh God the cloooothes *weeps*

Not struck on Arvid but his outfit....Oh man

I should also add that his price with everything is OUCH D:

12. The outfit is made of absolute love. He's pretty dang awesome, too. Is it wrong of me to really like him in the NS? With the other options there I want to say, "Oh, the other colors would be gorgeous!" but if that's the NS they're showing... it's pretty spot on. It may be the realskin, though.

13. I love his outfit and it would totally be mine if they sold
      it separately, never mind the fact I have no big boy who
      could wear it...even just the coat. Gorgeous but simply
      too $$$ :(

IH says he's shown in RS. XD Lovely!

14. i think is realskin, the NS is very pale

15. So... purdy... *checks wallet... weeps*

This guy just made the top of my "guys to get" list, another fantastic job from Iple! ^^

16. Funny you should mention that. My first thought when I saw the pics was "ROLAND!!!". Roland of Gilead, the last Gunslinger. Totally awesome, especially the outfit! Unfortunately, me no can buy, senor. Not enough money, not enough space and if I even start considering how to come up with the money for this boy, I guess Celaran will murder me in my sleep for delaying getting him a proper body. *lol*

17. Gah! I really love his nose! :lol: He has that furrowed brow like Toyko Tedros and maybe Chase's nose... I think he's rather interesting....:chocoberryAnd that coat! Yum.

18. LOL yes, exactly, ROLAND! Gosh, I love everything about him, but... "no money, no space", yeah. Till next time xD

19. Guh. I'm going to try my bestest to come up with some funds for a layaway so I can get this boy because previously I thought they would release Storm in the general category section like they did with Chase but that didn't happen so I'm not going to wait and miss out on Arvid because he is love! ;; I heart the outfit but it is too darn expensive - I could purchase a Minifee with the price out of his outfit alone! xD; And I like the weapons and the extra hands but I'm afraid, I'll have to skip that too. Definitely going to get him in RS though. IF I can get him. Here's hoping! *crosses fingers and toes*

20. The outfit and weapons are GORGEOUS! I was thinking I might have to try to get in on a split for them, but I'm afraid they're a little more than what I was hoping. :( And then just to get the bullets is another $60, phooey.