1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Jun 15, 2009

1. I found a pair from Sunny's Wonderful World ((or more like I saw someone post a shot of her Akando in a pair and pm'd them immediately as to where she obtained them)). They fit perfectly! Now, of course my boy will end up with a wide collection of them in various colors... :sweat

[​IMG]
      (my boy in a pair of basic black ones...)

2. OK, piccus of the Super Senior Delf combat boots. They are yummeh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LOL! Proud to be an enabler!

And, for anyone else who has a yen for all things military, there seem to be a lot of those mini dogtags on eBay, and they are CHEAP! You have to get the ballchain separately (and I need to get some a bit smaller than that. 1mm should be right), but that is also easy to find.

4. This is a great thread, I'm going shoe shopping in a bit here!
      This won't be available until November, but bjdclothes.com will have leather biker jackets that will fit EID boys and Bishonen House. Genuine super soft and supple leather (sorry vegans, we don't use fake leather), working zippers and snaps, perfect replica of a real man's motorcycle jacket. Here's a picture of our prototype;
      [​IMG]

5. Pure Drop , the person who makes outfits for Volks One-offs occasionally does EID outfits too.
      I saw a green armour one at I Doll (you could try asking about it), and so far that`s the only one she has made.

Here`s a technically custom outfit of hers that I bought for my Evan.
      She doesn`t do custom orders, but talking to her in person changes things alot.
      [​IMG]
      *excuse my thigh that got in the photo by accident*

6. I had some left over newborn socks from when I made porcelain baby dolls. They fit Luo perfectly. The foot is perfect fit, and the top comes up just at the top of his calf.
      They normally come 6 pair to a package. Right now he has on an all white pair. I still have yellow stripe, red stripe, and blue stripe pairs left should I need to change him out, or get another EID guy.
      The other two pair are still on my 19" to 23" porcelain babies.

7. Men of Honor shoes...a wee bit big but nicely detailed for plastic/rubber shoes.
      They go right on even with sock which help with the fit.
      and the outfits come with NICE accessories too.

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. I have a model doll tank on my Tedros right now. It's snug but it fits. So does a model doll long sleeve shirt I have.

As far as pants, I think those are gonna have to be from IH or made.

9. Oh..I tried a pair of my Mecha Angel baggy pants on my EID..and they're a lil snug but they do fit. I think with a baggier pair of pants they'd maybe fit. Might be a bit too tight for some ppl's taste. I can take pics if anyone wants. ^^

10. Pics would be nice :3

11. the face up looks great!!!!

12. does any one know where i can find skini jeans for my mobl tyle Akando.

13. I hear that ReleaseRain on the US ebay.com site offers EID-sized "chucks", too. She only has a few styles listed for EID boys in the shop, but I hear that if you contact her & ask for a style that she carries, but in EID size, then she's good about delivering.

I'll definitely be contacting her within the next few weeks. You can count on a report-back, & pics of the shoes on my boy once everything is in-hand! :)

14. The pants from Iplehouse here& hereboth look pretty skinny.

Also, several options here look like they'll meet your need for skinny jeans. :)

15. The MIO website says the pants are 75 dollars..is that in USD or..? That's a lot for a pair of jeans but maybe I'm reading it wrong. ^^;;

16. I've never purchased her clothes, but I'm assuming the prices listed are USD.

I understand what you're saying; this is roughly double my "upper limit" for what I'll pay for jeans for myself, but I try to remember that my jeans are mass-produced in a factory that makes probably tens of thousands of them every day, made by people who make less in a day than I spend on lunch (sometimes). Vendors like Mio & PamSD (who also makes lovely EID-sized clothes) make all of their clothes by hand, and they're often made-to-order. A human-sized bespoke garment would likely cost more than an EID. ;o)

There's a good discussion on the cost of BJD clothes, accessories, & faceups here on DoA.

Since I mentioned it (& in case anyone hasn't seen it), PamSD's shop is here (see posts #4 & #7 especially). Her costume commission thread is currently full, but worth checking out for the awesome work on display!

Also (because I love it so much) JennyNemesis has a delightful thread here showing how well Mio's shirts fit that lovely EID body. :drool :drool :drool

17. thanks a Billion

18. A quick word on the cost of doll jeans:

They are spendy from little producers like myself because of the time involved...on average they take 4 hours.
      those little bitty pockets are murder and there is lots of double top stitching on them.
      Add to that that denim is thick stuff and the designing to involved to make the item LOOK like real jeans without the thickness that is in the seams of real jeans.
      Imagine if your dolly jeans were as thick as human jeans at the spot where the front pocket joins the waistband.
      Doll jeans are an engineering challlenge...I don't know how Mio does it for the MSD sizes.

I don't even offer jeans in my shop any more because I can't get back the value of the time.
      Especially when you can order them from Iple and other manufacturers for so little if you join a group order.
      They are however worth ordering to spec if you have a particular design in mind...OOAK jeans like the kind rockers wear...mmmmmm.

19. This is going to sound very off..but I bought a pair of baby sandals size 1..they're a little short as far as length goes with his toes but overall they fit decently enough, as temp shoes. Until I can get my guys a pair of boots. I tried to order the SSDF boots but they were sold out :(