1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Jun 15, 2009

1. Soom Idealian clothes/ shoes for Iplehouse Model Body???

Iplehouse Model Body:

* Height : 70.5 cm
      * Weight : 2.6kg
      * Circumference of head : 23 cm (9.2 inch)
      * Circumference of neck : 13.5cm
      * Circumference of chest : 36.5cm
      * Width of shoulder : 18 cm
      * Length of arm : 25 cm
      * Circumference of wrist : 7 cm
      * Circumference of arm : 12.3cm
      * Circumference of waist : 26 cm
      * Circumference of pelvis : 28 cm
      * Circumference of thigh : 20 cm
      * From waist to tiptoe : 45 cm
      * Circumference of ankle : 11 cm
      * Length of foot : 10.2 cm

Soom Idealian:

Weight : 2900g
      Overall Height: 72cm
      Eye size: 14mm
      Wig size: 9~10inch
      Head Circumference: 24cm
      Neck Circumference: 13.5cm
      Chest Circumference: 37cm
      Shoulder Width: 19cm
      Arm Length: 29.5cm
      Wrist Circumference: 28cm
      Hip Length: 33cm
      Thigh Circumference: 20.5cm
      Leg Length: 41.5cm
      Ankle Circumference: 9.5cm
      Feet Length: 9.5cm

2. Ooh. Good idea. ;D

3. Do nine9 Style clothes for 70cm fit? I guess tops do but what about pants??

4. Doubt those pants will fit EIDs..EIDs are very big. My EID can't fit into any of my regular 70cm clothes..without busting them anyway.

He hardly fits into Mecha Angel clothes..the pants are like skin tight..and those are the baggy MA clothes. >_>

Here's a dollmore model doll top on my EID:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a model doll tank:
      [​IMG]

5. thank you ^-^
      I love the skinny tops so that won't be a problem but I guess I will have to stick with iplehouse pants for the moment ^-^

clothes are hard to find but EID's are sooooo :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

6. Has anyone tried nine9style tops and coats on their Eid? Im really interested to know if their tops would fit...

7. New list of some things that fit from Dollmore

Glamor Model Size - Info Print Sleeveless T (Black)
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6907
      Glamor Model Size - Other Side Set (Black)
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6772
      Glamor Model M Size - Akion Leather Vest (Black)
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=7431
      Glamor Model - Liven Boots (Black)
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6313
      Glamor Model - Comfortable loafer (Black)
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=6065

8. Has anyone tried Idealian clothes on their EIDs?

9. Jackie says that they fit really well as the boys are pretty darn close to the same size.

10. okay I forgot to buy shoes for my Bichun, so I gave a suggestion I read on the board a try and here is the result:

size 1 dress shoe for babies

[​IMG]

.....and size 0 - 6 months socks for babies
      [​IMG]

both are a perfect fit.

11. I had the same size baby shoes on my EID too! But they were sandals. :lol:

12. OMG That's too cute!! Now he really is your baby! ^.^ I want one in MSD size. Doesn't exihst...yet LOL

13. I want to get one of those baby slings to carry my EID around in. Like the ones where I can put his legs thru and he faces forward. anyone have one for theirs? Do they fit ok? xD

14. the body is so strong....

15. I haven't had one but I have seen other people with them and they seemed to work. For me I would use a stroller....for the EID especially, they are soo heavy. Also if you are going to have more than one doll it would best serve to have a stroller, which I've seen at conventions to carry bags and other items to keep your hands free.

16. Is there a separate thread to compare fit for what works on the EID Model body? I tried a search & didn't find one. This thread seems mostly focused on fitting the SuperHero body.

17. My EID guy is the model body. I think its just a mix.

18. I put a photo in the Iple photo thread (post #52) of my Tedros (Model size) wearing the recent monthly Idealian outfit... The Superhero shoulders are too big..but the Model size just worked.