1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Jun 15, 2009

1. :D Ooh, yes please.

I should also mention I managed to shove my guy's feet into the boots that came with Chalco... of course... they don't do up at the back.... but... well, they look good anyway.

2. Thanks, Kedrian! They look good on him! :D

3. As a newbie (day 47 of the wait for the first BJD, an Akando), I want to thank you folks for this thread, which I just stumbled across. Some *fantastic* information! I was wondering/worried if I had to just stick to IP clothing for this guy, but looks like there actually are options. Phew.

4. Wondering if anyone's found more pants (not necessarily jeans) that fit EID's?
      I'm so far aware of Mio, Iple and the crobi ones above me.

Neat to know about baby shoes, they look a bit blocky on them though? Or are they a bit less blocky IRL?

So MOST of the model doll tops fit, do they need to be stretchy? Or would a 'leather' jacket and such work? (i haven't looked through their things, but I'm looking for a jacket for my EID)

5. M3 Studio makes clothes in EID Model Size. I have a bunch on order, and my Arvid is fast approaching, so when I have both I'll take tons of pictures for you guys ;)

6. Model Doll tops won't work, I think... They work fine with my SIDs, that's why I think they won't work on an EID, but if you want, I can try and get some pictures for you.

As for pants, these ones work fine:
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=1141

As these ones are the same kind of pants, I think they'll work as well:
      http://crobidolls.com/shop/step1.php?number=1701

There's an Another Space set which works for them too, but I don't remember the name and can't find it at Leeke, where I originally bought it from... I'll try to find out which one it is to tell you all.

Also, if some one wants to know, some male SID tops work on them -they work on my Idealian, which is bigger, so they will work on an EID as well-.

7. I_love_EL ~ thanks! The pants aren't actually baggy while on the EID's right? Would some of the Idealian clothing work on the EID's you think? Good to know that some of the SID clothing works! Thanks :)

8. The Idealian clothing will work for sure as Idealians are a little bigger than EIDs, generally; and yes, those pants don't really look 'baggy' at all when on EIDs -just a little bit wider than normal skinny pants, but not baggy. Good to know I'm of help =D

9. Can EID Models wriggle into SID pants? o_o Their measurements suggest that it's possible.

10. The Idealian outfits I have only fits my Model size EID boy...my Superhero EID size boys are bigger.

11. Yes, you're right, I forgot to mention they were bigger than the Model size, but somewhat 'slimmer' than the SH size. Thank you!

12. Omg Smaug this is so exciting!! Please show us how everything looks once it gets there! Specially if you ordered any pants!! There's so many stuff on m3 and it's all so cheap *_* i hope it fits *crosses fingers*. I swear i'll get one of each if it fits LOL

13. I'm 85% sure they wouldn't... But if you want, I can give it a try. Anyways, just to point it out... The SID pants are wider than SIDs are -far more-, they're big on them no matter what you do, as if they were 'SH SID' sized and the SIDs were 'Model SID' sized, if it makes sense UXD While EID sized pants always fit perfectly -if they're model sized, they fit like a glove on a model sized EID and so on-, the SID pants seem to be bigger than they are.

Also, just in case no one told before, I wouldn't recommend buying the snakers they sell at Iplehouse, neither for EID nor for SIDs. They're a pain in the neck to put on! They seem always smaller than EID and SID feet are. I have the black ones in SID and also in EID size and have the same problem with them =_= It's really hard to put them on and to take them out >_<

14. Smaug: Definitely post pics here when you get the clothes! I might order some stuff off of there too for regular SDs and EIDs. ;D

15. I love El: The only reason I ask is because I was making some bottoms for an SID and they fit my Model a little too nicely XD;;; It made me worry. I'm not worried about length, just the circumferences. To see if they can share panties, I guess. ^^ That's interesting to know that they're baggy though :O

16. Just to update, I got my model sized Arvid today and he DOES fit into the blue SID jeans! =D They weren't tight in the thighs and I could button them and everything! Can't sit in them, but that's not too bad. I'm just glad I don't need to sell them. n_n

17. :D Oh nice, how is the leg length on them?

18. The leg length is the same as the Model sized ones I have. :)

19. Out of curiosity I tried a shirt designed for Angelheim's Elderheim body on my Chase (who has the model body) - and it actually turned out to not be a terrible fit:

[​IMG]