1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Jun 15, 2009

1. Has anyone bought clothes off M3 Studio (www.m3bjd.com) for their EIDs? They have a large variety, but no photos on their site of an EID modelling, so I'm a little unsure on whether they will fit properly.

2. I have a uniform from them, chizzie_shark, and it fits fine. I agree that it would be useful to see more photos of the clothes being modelled by EIDs as they look pretty different on their build than they do on a skinny little SD.

3. My EID Chase, who has the Superhero body, does fit into this Soom BiWeekly outfit for Mega Gem.

[​IMG]

4. I can see by reading through this thread that all your dolls are extremely well dressed, so my input might not be of much help. I just bought a Luo on a super hero body from ebay. Since he came fast, I had no time to order clothes from Asian companies. Instead, I took some clothes made by My Twinn and adapted them. All the pants were way too short, of course, so I made them shorts by cutting off 3 inches or so. The tops I took in a bit. Even the shoes fit. Most of the My Twinn clothes are purely for girls, but some work if you're desperate. (Ignore the green strap across his jeans; it's just holding him onto the chair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. About a week ago or so, I saw a link on the main DOA page that was for a 3rd party vendor that was making some really nice EID clothes. I can't find the link now & don't remember the name... does anyone have a clue who I might be thinking of?

The clothes were all very "preppy"--along the lines of some of the more 'conservative' options from Sadol--but it wasn't Sadol.

6. Maybe http://www.freedomteller.net/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20110812020430 They make some lovely EID stuff that seems more "preppyish".

7. Taregan EID Model body

The shirt is by me...
      This bowler by Kathel (aka cthulhu) Feedback for Cthulhu
      The suit is by fredason on DOA. her sales link

The suit has fit issues ...
      the pants won't snap with a shirt tucked in...(I'll be taking them apart to let them out)
      the shirt that came with it is far too tight across his chest....(I'm shortening the sleeves for my SID)
      the jacket it tight in the upper arms but it fits like a slim cut suit.

but who cares? It looks pretty good in pics....and for the price it was a steal.

more pics here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ighty-fine-man....suit-and-hat-on-EID-Taragen...
      [​IMG]

I also have this suit by Fredason....
      http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr79/mosica_domuya/IMGP3285_.jpg
      The pants fit my EID model snugly but they zip up the side and he can sit in them.
      The shirt was too tight and has been modified to fit my EID girl.
      The vest will go to my SID as it is too tight across the shoulders and barely goes on the EID model.
      The jacket is big enough for and EID Super Hero body. (I am modifying it for my model)

The fabrics are nice and the over all construction is good with only the snaps as a complaint. (Plastic)

8. Freedom Teller is *flawless.* They make the suits that Iplehouse sells through their website (that's where they got started), and the one my husband has for his EID is gorgeous. We're waiting on their fancy tails tuxedo right now. The prices are high, and preorders from them are a bit slow (IH website items ship faster), but the suit we have is at least as well made as a suit for a human! I'm dying for them to expand their SID range beyond the one suit on the IH website.

9. oh excellent! thank you, snowgray! I'm always impressed w/the quality of clothes I get from Iplehouse, so this is good news, indeed! :)

10. Quick contribution from me, in case anyone is interested.
      My EID model Dexter just arrived with some of Iple goodies. I got him EID model jeans, shirts, jacket and boots. Shirt and jacket fit great but the jeans are very tight and actually he can't move in them at all (I was barely able to button them up). He stands well while in nude but with jeans he can't.
      The boots are snug as well. I didn't have his socks on and could barely take the boots off (I was scared I would have to rip them apart).
      A bit disappointed there as I've waiting a long time for some big guy clothes :(

11. are all their EID clothes for the model size, then? The EID size option is described as "basic modle" [sic], so I'm confused because I would think 'basic' would refer to the SuperHero body & the 'modle' would be, well, the Model body.:? *_*

12. The EID clothes are Model by default and you have to ask for Superhero. A warning, though. The Superhero uniform I got from them was unfeasibly tight. It fitted on the waist, so must have been for the Superhero body, but there was no ease in the rest of it, so it was a struggle to get it on and it just looked silly and he couldn't move his arms, poor chap. I don't know if they have changed their pattern since then. Anyone got a more recent Superhero order from them?

13. Thank you, Madam, this is perfect! I'm looking for clothes for my Tedros, so Model Body clothes are just what I'm looking for! Their black 'leather' bomber-type jacket would look quite nice on my Superhero Akando, though.... hmmmm..... :lol:

14. Leather bomber jacket from Iplehouse? Sorry for interrupting, but I just can't see any on their site?

Or will you try to purchase it second hand?

Because actually I would love to get this one for my Superhero Chase...but no chance right now, I guess.

15. It's from M3BJD, here:

http://www.m3bjd.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=36&category_id=22&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=27

I
      'm not sure if it's technically a "bomber jacket", buuuuut... that was the closest description I could think of. :sweat

Like MadamMauMau was saying, you'll have to request the Superhero size, since Model is the default for their EID clothes.

16. Ah, thanks so much. And they also have leather pants...and really good prices.

That could indeed also be a possibility.

17. @ Ipledreamer >

the leather bomer jack has been re released, in Sid size. which fit Eid model bodys really well!

18. has anyone else ordered from M3BJD recently? I ordered on Monday night PST & have a 'confirmation' email, but nothing to indicate that my order has shipped. I requested EMS shipping, rather than registered airmail, so I expect to see my order soon, but I don't see any "order status" on their site more reliable than the email I got to confirm my order.

Insight?

19. I believe M3 make each order fresh. They say in their "How to order" that the clothing will be sent out 3-20 days after you pay. When I ordered, it was a lot longer than that, and their Q&A was full of people chasing their late orders. However, this wasn't long after they had set up, so perhaps they have got their acts together now. The Q&A section seems to have disappeared, so you can't see if other people are experiencing delays at the moment.