1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Jun 15, 2009

1. Ah, thank you for that. I'm so used to companies putting "sold out" on goods that are not available for immediate shipping that it didn't occur to me that stuff might be made to order. Welp, I have some hot boots on the way from Iple, but it looks like it'll be a white before I can actually do a proper fashion show w/my guy's new clothes. :(

2. A hot guy in hot boots. What more could a person want? :chocoheart

3. I just did a search for this and didn't find an open thread for the EID man. Please merge me if one exists. Thanks

I'd love to know what you found that fits the EID boys (making note of Model or Superhero body) and/or shoes!

4. Pakko's clothes from M3BJD arrived today! He has another shirt, undershirt, pair of jeans & a cardigan, too, but this is all I had time to try on tonight. More pics in his flickr set. :)

[​IMG]

5. I have the (similar-height) equestian Glamor Model boots and they don't fit my EID guys - the foot would probably fit, but their ankles are just slightly too thick to make it through. That said, if the material is a little more flexible (and since you're not expecting to zip them up), maybe?

While I'm here, I thought I'd mention that quite a few of Angell-Studio's 70cm t-shirts are made of a stretchy enough material that an EID (or at least the model ones) can squeeze into them:

[​IMG]

6. Hervoyel :
      Thank you! Then I will keep looking for shoes, or just order a pair of Iplehouse boots. But I'm not that happy about it :/

Shirt looks good! :D

And while I'm here too! I saw these company Lee-el, they have 90cm dolls that seems to have about the same size on shoes as the EIDs :)
      http://lee-el.net/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20130430053724

7. Have you guys put in clothing reviews on Iple's product pages?

8. I do on other sites but I don't think I ever have on Iple. :/

9. Oh come on. Who wears their jeans tucked in to their boots except cowboys. If they made them any bigger everyone would complain they were to loose.
      the best way I have found is to order extra feet then just hook them on!

10. I went shopping for baby clothes for my new doll Shane.
      Nothing fit too great but luckily my mum is a retired dress maker so she took out about and inch and a half of material from the back and closed it up. All items were 'first clothing' size, for new born babies. They might fit the SH body better but Shane is a model body. They all have stretchy waists and are meant to be full length baby pants but as it's summer I knew my guy would need shorts and didn't really wanna send all the way to Korea for clothes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. OK those shorts are AWESOME. So your mom took in the shorts/pants? I'm tempted to give this a try because I love the way it looks. Though Ash would never wear shorts, he's like that. But maybe I could get him to reconsider...

12. Yeah it's all first born stuff, she just cut material from the back and closed it. I'm really impressed with it. :) I had a picture of the top shorts in navy with cuff cut off but they didn't come out. The length is good though. I'll try to get another picture at some point.
      She also used the cuffs from those pants to add to a rain coat I'd bought. It was a little big on the body but the sleeves were too short. I haven't taken any pictures of that yet.

13. Okay, I have been busy today posting my FREE pattern I did up for the Iplehouse Females, size nYID, SID and EID. It is a pencil skirt, very basic, easy sewing. It is a downloaded, again FREE pattern, from my website.

Click HERE and you will go to my home page. Half way down you will see the link to the sewing pattern page and the PDF file downloads. Let me know if you have any problesm or questions.

As I have mentioned on other posts, I plan to do a pants pattern for these girls later on.

Forget any male patterns. I buy all my boys clothes from Freedom Teller. I will knit for them and make their hats, but with the beautiful work Freedom Teller does, I won't even try!

14. Okay, just finished a pants pattern for the EID females. Model is my Bibianne. Go to my home page on my post below for the links to the free pattern.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Since people were talking about furniture and what fits.

This bench which I got from Bambicrony and which they're also selling at Nine9, fits all size dolls up to SD17.
      Proof is in the link Bambicrony gave me when I asked whether 70cm would fit.

SIZE -W:320 * H:300 * D:180

However, when it came, my EID boy was too big for it proportion wise. He was better off sitting on the handle.
      EDIT: only half of the bum could fit on the chair.

[​IMG]

16. And then there's this bench from Soul Doll which I managed to get my hands on.

It's obvious that they won't fit any big boys, maybe up to MSDs.

17. Now, there this table and chair ensemble I managed to order through someone from tabao.

They offered in TWO sizes.
      A) 18cm*18cm*38cm, seat height 17cm - for your average MSD, SD13 and SD17
      B) 18cm*18cm*46cm, seat height 21cm - for the 70cm and the Idealians.

It's obvious I went for B) the result was a perfect match. These chairs are huge. Like, big enough to be my foot rest.

[​IMG]

18. since it fits the zeniths an EID woman could use it and also the YID's easy at least. My Luna 'fits' well with my Kagel size wise (not too horrid together) so it kinda would work for EID's... as long as it's women only?

19. Look closely at the picture. The zenith boy is sitting on the handle and not on the actual bench. Pretty much what my Arvid was doing with the Bambicrony bench.

If you want, I'll take pictures of my boy actually sitting on those benches to give you a better reference?

EDIT: took a picture

I dunno....it just looks so weird. it feels more like a sofa. The chair is actually deep enough for EIDs to lean back nicely but the legs are just too short. It's like, my YOSD is staring at him and wondering rather pugnaciously what he's doing on HER bench (yeah, I bought it for her).
      [​IMG]