1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Fashion Show/What Fits?

Jun 15, 2009

1. Thank you for this information. It's very hard to find clothes for my superhero :)

2. I am so in shock about the baby clothes fitting them, Thank you so much for that tip!
      it is awesome!!!

3. Shoe information coming upp! :)
      I have tried some of my big boys shoes on my EID model body, I was surpried that I managed to put SD17 shoes on him.
      These from Leeke, did fit, very tight but I could close the zipper and he can move the joint inside : http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=6004&B_catalog_num=29

These on the other hand, are the same size but did not fit, I guess it's because ther is no ziper on the side making the shoe wider while open: http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=5989&B_catalog_num=29

I Also had these Dollmore boots for my Spiritdoll herculean doll, nad they fit my EID to, tight but no problems to close zipper :) http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=10343&b_code=B20050506094358&c_code=C20081024065335

Anyone else had luck with SD17 shoes ? I relly dislike IH shoes so I want other options! QWQ

4. It sounds that, by SD17, you mean other 70cm+ doll shoes. Is that right? If so, yes.

Dollmore Glamour shoes tend to fit, also some of the Model shoes. However, because of EID's thick calves, Model boots will not do up, which is a problem. Some Luts SSDF shoes fit, etc etc

However, even within those ranges there are variations in the dimensions of the shoe. The trick is therefore to compare the foot measurement with the given shoe measurement and be sensible (so, if the shoe outside width is 4.5cm and the foot is 4.5cm wide, it ain't going on).

Have a look back in the thread for other shoe discoveries we have made. It is difficult to find stuff to fit these boys, but is becoming increasingly easier.

5. SD 17 shoes might sometimes fit a SID, but not an EID.

6. she is 100% right ... There is no such thing as a Luts shoe that fits the EID's...

SID's some yes but never an EID

boy shoes might fit EID 'women' if you get lucky

7. These shoes from Luts for the SSDF fit EID feet no problem.
      http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=6151&b_code=B20101202054096&c_code=C20101202056522
      I was thinking if these fit EID, then would the other similar-looking big-toed shoes also fit EID feet?

These shoes that I got from rRabit definitely DON'T fit EID feet. Despite it being slated for 70~80 cm dolls. I was having a hard time struggling them onto Soom Idealian feet but I managed....just (I was under duress to get them on. Coz if my Idealian men couldn't wear them...I had just wasted some good money...so they were either going on, or I was going to break them in the process).
      http://rrabit.com/rrabitstore/rrabi...re-70cm-men-s-boot-rhl003-dusty-red-3599.html
      http://rrabit.com/rrabitstore/rrabi...feb-pre-70cm-men-s-boot-rhl003-dusty-red.html

And these from Sunny's World...actually go on EID feet not problem. They even zip up.
      http://www.swdoll.com/goods.php?id=744
      But I had to coax the foot in and struggle with the zip a bit. I left the boots on for about 2 weeks to stretch them out, and afterwards...they were fine.

8. Yeah, I also have Luts SSDF boots that fit my Akando very well. DM Model shoes too. I have no Volks shoes, so don't know if any of their SD17 fit. As I say, it is a matter of looking at the measurements of the individual shoe and comparing it with the measurements of the foot.

9. Ah ok! >_<
      I'm not sure what the size of the shoe I got from Leeke would be called but i have noticed that shoes with about the same measurements and the same sole at Nine9style they call it "SD13/SD17". But, I could be wrong about it, it just looks very much a like and seem to be about the same size. Maybe Nine9styles size is leekes "L" not "LL" ?
      Any way, I think the "LL" shoes with this sole must have zipper on the side to work.

I have a pair of Volks SD17 boots with an zipper on the side (The Ryoya Konoe boots) and ther was no way to make them fit my EID nor my Herculean 's feets.

Have anyone tried Le-el shoes? http://lee-el.net/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20130430053724

Or have anyone got something from Crobidolls' G boy line for their dolls? I saw these Guy's at Dolk in Osaka, they where huuuge, but they did not have G line shoes in stock.

10. I bought some Luts SSDF boots like that--but in patent leather-- and they were too small for my EID. But yes, I'd heard those boots do fit EIDs... But you still have to be careful and I haven't heard of any other boots that fit.

I guess I don't like to try and stretch boots to fit. I had some IH SID boots that barely fit my SID boy-- shoved them on and zipped them... but getting them back on and off made the sole come loose and the zipper rip out!!! It's just a pain in the butt. And they aren't any looser for being on the doll a while. And that was Iplehouse SID boots on an SID! gah.

I'd rather buy boots that actually fit to begin with. The boots/shoes are just too expensive to be buying and not fitting or having to work hard to put them on and ending up ruining the shoes...

Those Sunny's World boots look tempting, but I bet I'd end up breaking the zipper!

11. Hi, just wondering what companies make clothes that will fit an EID man, I haven't been having any lucky finding any.

12. Iplehouse (obviously)
      Freedom teller
      Blueblood doll
      And of course, some etsy stores and commissions. Some soom outfit do fit. Look for 70cm or uncle size on eBay.
      Those are what I know of so far.

13. My Spirit Doll Herculean guy can (just barely o_0) share clothes with my EIDs, so the outfits Spirit Doll has made for their big guys are a pretty safe bet.

14. I LOVE Freedom Teller (as was already mentioned) but they can be VERY expensive. Still I am in DESPERATE need one of their wonderful suits!

15. I've got a Freedom Teller suit - fits both my EID guys well but the pants don't fit my 72 Idealian ~cry~ Idealian & Spiritdoll clothes fit EIDs tho.
      AND premmie baby clothes definitely fit - the little jackets especially are precious (the pants have to be altered).

#175 Teleri, Aug 24, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 24, 2016