1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Female ~ Yur ~

Nov 20, 2009

1. I wonder if she'll have any cool animal parts like Luna and Chase? I hope not...I still need to pay off Luna!

2. Lol, I'm hoping not too Cat ;) I still need to finish paying my Onyx Layaway ... two layaways at once stresses me out a little ... Then if I buy her, I doubt I would get her blank and/or without clothes ... I just love IpH'c clothes!! :D

3. I hope she doesn't have special parts either just because it will make her base price less. The last thing I need to do right now is buy another doll but I do love her face at least from the initial picture.

I love the fact that Iple supports their dolls with quality clothes although if she's wearing a gown under that cloak I'd probably not do the clothes.

4. I don't think I would do anything with the 'chimera' parts, if she comes with any. The character I have in mind is pretty human looking through and through, but if the chimera parts are pretty (I'm sorry, Chase's wolf head didn't do it for me *_* ), I'd probably keep the extra head, hands and feet and maybe get a second EiD body at some point and make it into a completely different character.

I'm kind of hoping she doesn't come with extra parts too though... just so she's not going to be too expensive. I'm two minded about her clothing as from what I can see of it, it looks a little dark for my character's tastes.. and every time I see that cloak, it makes me think of the Scottish Widow advert (not sure if that's cool or not lol) :sweat

5. I think I'll use my allknowing futurepredicting abilities and state that Yur will come with a red dress.
      Ofcourse it might simply be so that I looked at this group picture and saw her.

6. LOL! Yes, I just went to that website to check up on a few things (background story wise for Chase) and I spotted Yur amongst the other circus members. Had to do a double take XD

From what I can see of her dress, I actually kind of like it o__O

EDIT: Looks like her profile is up on that website too now. Argh... I wish Iplehouse would release the rest of her photos already ~.~

7. I didn't particularly like her at first - Too similar to Luna/Tania/Tatiana.
      But the new pic that tj001 linked to, I quite like her.
      Her nose looks like a softer Jessica nose, which I love.
      Her character sounds very interesting, and I love her outfit. She's quite gorgeous.

8. I agree. The only thing that I don't like about Jessica is her nose. And for Luna, the one thing I didn't like was how young she looked. Yur seems somewhere in between and she has an overall 'tender' appearance to her that fits so well for the character I have in mind.

I'm 95% certain I'll be getting her now, just need to wait and see what the damage (to my bank account) is going to be XD

9. She's a kitty. *dies*

10. *dies as well after seeing the photos*

Another cat? :sweat

Oh well... I'll still be getting her, regardless of her kitty parts. I like her outfit a lot and her cat tail (oddly enough) *_*

11. woo-woo!! I'm safe ;)

12. I'm definitely getting her when she's a basic, but I have no interest in cat parts. I do like her outfit, but I can think of other types of outfits particularly that I'd put her in, so not getting that wouldn't upset me too much.

13. Hmm, at 3/4 view, she really reminds me of Jessica. The nose is different, but it's the lips, I think. Jessica's lips, except closed.

14. This set does nothing for me, which is good. I'm not to keen on Iples format becoming more and more like Monthly Dolls, and I am a little tired of the animal parts.. Yur's are a new sculpt but there are other animals they could have chosen, and they could have done something different with it. Btw, there are no shoes included in the set.

15. With you on that one Twigling!

Although I'm a bit disappointed that she is just another cat, I'm glad because this way there's no temptation. She does look pretty, but for some reason her sculpt just doesn't quite capture me.

I am fond of her tail though, I love how its fluffier than Luna's.

16. Iple, please don't go the Soom way and milk your new anthropomorphic idea dry. Humans with special powers/cool eyes/etc and pretty outfits are just as interesting as human-animal hybrids, and while one was cool and the second, being the opposite gender was warranted, releasing a THIRD one is redundant.

I liked the original Noctarcana Circus idea because the dolls and their characters were all human, in this vast sea of part-animal monthly dolls. It's getting old. Besides, Luna made perfect sense being a cat and a tamer; Chase - well... that didn't make sense but I guess they needed a male counterpart. What does astrology have to do with cat chimeras? :?

That being said I think human Yur is very lovely. She is waaaay younger/innocent-looking that I'd hoped, but then I realized she'd make a wonderful niece to the characters I was HOPING the doll would match. Too bad she doesn't have a small chest, because with the medium-sized one she's too bodacious for the older teen she'd be. But she's very pretty, though the crushed velvet dress does nothing for me.

17. I personally dont mind the anthro thing.
      i mean, im not a huge fan in general, and i wish they'd have started them earlier instead of being like NOW WE DO LOADS OF CHIMAERA! but when they introduced luna, they did say the circus was full of them. i just kinda wish they'd have chosen another animal.

18. Sigh, while I'm actually quite miserable, she's lovely, and I'd been so hoping to be safe. But she's a little like a Persian cat, with the fluffier tail, no? I looked at Luna and I looked at her, and I love them both, but for different reasons...I really have to think about this though, my buying plans for the next half-year or so were going to be minimal from this point, and I have two layaways going already. :| White kitty with a grey kitty...

But she's really enchanting, I don't mind her being another kitty at all, although I give a nod to people who think she could've been something else, like a sheep or something. I personally don't mind so much if the first half of the Circus were the 'human' group, and the second half are the more supernatural group, I was expecting some secrets with the concept, and am happy enough with this turn of events. Except where my wallet is concerned. :(

.hlp

19. Well, they say Tatiana can communicate with trees, which is cool too, no?
      and she reminds me more of an Angora kitty anthro.

http://www.pet.gen.tr/2002/cats_pics/cats_13.jpg similar tail, no?

i also like how she's the anti-luna, because luna is supposed to be evil and she's the "Guardian angel"