1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Female ~ Yur ~

Nov 20, 2009

1. I was about to point out that she's $50 cheaper than Luna but comes with all the same stuff, but then I remembered the resin color difference. XD

Her clothes and jewels are gorgeous :O I wants.

2. Wow, she's so pretty! :D Personally I think its nice that a few of their dolls have had animal parts now, that way people who like the animal-like dolls can have animal-like dolls and the people that prefer human dolls can just not use/sell/split the animal parts. :)

But then, I do love the giant-Pukisha look. xD Lovely outfit she has, and its nice that they're offering a kitty in white for those who aren't into the grey skin.

3. Is it wrong of me to really hope they'll sell that chair at some point? Or some other furnishings in the proper size for the EIDs?

Still on the fence, but very, very tempted.

4. I adore her and her dress is gorgeous. :aheartbea Such a beautiful face!

I really wish they had given her a dreaming head and some cool astrology related prop instead of a cat head. It just seems more suitable for a meditative astrologer. They don't all need to be animals, Iplehouse!

I JUST put Luna and Tatiana on layaway last week so I'm not sure if I can get her now or if I'll need to get her as a basic. I'll need to see what Galena turns out to be first. :sweat

5. Another kittyface! :D I don't like her as much as Luna but she's still beautiful!

6. Suppose she would be a good body donor for anyone who want a shorter body for a WS Saiph, Deneb, Vega or Meisa.

7. oooooooo, she's absolutely beautiful. Now I need to decide if I'm going to get her now, or later.

I do like the outfit, but it doesn't entirely fit the character I have in mind. I really don't like the cat parts, I didn't like them for Luna. However I do find it highly amusing that she is just how I pictured my character Kiyana, and her nickname is Kitten xD A sign perhaps?

8. Argh, I think Iple House is trying to kill me with all these fantastic releases! I can't buy all of them! *sobs*

9. Ok, this is bad : I kinda like her... :doh
      And because she has cat parts it's even more tempting (I'm a cat breeder, aka a cat nerd, I guess.... >_<) and I so imagine a twin EID cat with Luna !!! (currently on layaway)...

Also I do agree that she's more mature than she seems on the pics : if you watch closely the mold, she's more like Jessica, and also I think that a more mature make-up (not that all sweetness, which is nice though) and a smaller size of eyes will do all the difference !

About her beeing an astrologer and a hybrid cat is "logical" to me, as many cultures stated that the cat can see the invisible world and can communicate with the spirits... Some cats were beloved and especially cared in egyptian temples because they could protect from evil spirits or gods !
      So that make sense, no ?

10. OMG ;_; She is ubbercute! I love almsot everything from her... the delicate human face, so renaissance like... and the CAT face, is super-super cute!! I think I prefer her in cat shape, than in human, look at those ears ;_;!! This girl is absolutely aristocratic, what a grace and elegance. And it makes me happy that she comes with the standard white color (the white white, not the pinky white); these cat parts could fit in more bodies, unlike Luna's, that were gray... aw, the pretty!

About the sculpture being more mature, I think she is, totally; a different face up, as arcangel said, and smaller eyes (why do they put her in those SO large? They obviously fit weirdly!) and she would have an absolutely elegant, delicate, but mature face.

11. I totally agree with Nany... *__* she is so nice, a perfect white kitty along with my grey kitty Luna XD damn... I love her face, she looks as Akando's sister... and I would put on her smaller eyes as I did with my other EID cause big eyes are good on anime dolls but not so good on realistic dolls, in my opinion of course ^^
      I wish to have a twin dress for my Luna too... trying to find a split while I think to buy her in full too... =_= damn money...

12. hmmm... I think I might go into debt...
      I regretted not getting luna after seeing owner's photos of the cat parts... though I assured myself that I have no need for a gray girl at all, but Yur is white!
      The whole astrologer thing doesn't fit, thought she'd come with a thinking head or special eyes, but she ended up as a white cat, which is really strange. But still I want a white cat... oh no...

13. oh man after seeing all the pictures, she's just so gorgeous >.< I wish I wasn't broke!

14. The pictures wont load for me T.T anyone else have this issue?

15. she's actually a magician rather than an astrologer,
      and traditionally,most of the time, in fiction that is, magicians could shapeshift (eg: merlin in t.e.white's "the once and future king).

maybe she's the reason luna and chase are shapeshifters;)

beautiful doll;i like her as much as luna:sweat

16. hum, well, like I said : About her beeing an astrologer and a hybrid cat is "logical" to me, as many cultures stated that the cat can see the invisible world and can communicate with the spirits...

Some cats were beloved and especially cared in egyptian temples because they could protect from evil spirits or gods !
      So that make sense, no ?

17. Magicians shape-shifting is very Celtic mythology, which is why Merlin was written that way. Although in later stories with a tinge of Christianity, it was usually the 'bad-guy' folk who did it more than the 'good-guy' folk... And yes, cats have had a prediction role in some cultures. I don't mind her shape-shifting in the least, to my mind she and Luna are probably from the same 'tribe' or group, and while Luna hasn't had the best upbringing, Yur is the light version who may be able to save her darker sister...

.hlp

18. Wow, there's so much to cats and shape-shifters! (haven't read much into myths and magic really) oh no I must not start creating a character else I would definitely have to buy her... must earn more money this month...

Weirdly in love with the EID woman figure though I do not usually like women figure dolls, probably because of the muscularity of them...

19. I actually don't mind the cat parts.... in fact, I suddenly got inspired to recreate a MMO character of mine (she's a venomancer from the MMO Perfect World)... those cat claws, feet and tail would be perfect.... just need another body though >__>

My Yur (yup, just ordered and paid for one) is going to stay in 'human' form *_*

20. I've been slightly distracted by Iplehouse, when my goal was lots of SOOM (albeit slowly). None of the sculpts really caught me till this one. Now I am planning ways to budget in my head.... She has a nice fresh look, and I was more then a little disappointed when I saw Galena teaser this morning. I think I very much want this doll