1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Female ~ Yur ~

Nov 20, 2009

1. It's easy with Paypal. They prefer 2 or 3 month layaway. You just tell them on the order for you'll be doing layaway. Then on the Q & A let them know when and how much you've paid and they'll add it to your order form. However, when you order do not hit that Paypal button otherwise it will be the full amount. You have to Paypal separately and just include your order number in your Paypal payment.

I know they will do a longer layaway but I'm not sure if Iple adds fees for that. They don't with 3 month or shorter.

2. I love that innocent face on a mature body. Yur is the prettiest doll I've seen in awhile. I have decided that if it is at all feasible I'm gonna get her.

3. Anyone have any idea when she might come out as a basic doll? I'm really tempted by her!

4. Iple usually does the basic right about the special edition is over.

5. I liked Yur more than both Jessica and human Luna. As for me, she's more human and has a milder personality.
      Too bad that I don't like Iple bodies - I guess I'll end up getting a Yur head and combining it to some other 70cm.

6. Ah,,,,limited Yur is no longer available now,,,,She was just available until Dec. 20. I forgot...:...(
      But anyway, I can see basic version of her, soon.:fangirl:

7. Actually, for those still looking for a Yur, I noticed that she's been back on sale for a couple of days now. Please check the Iplehouse site quickly though. It's been up for at least 3 days but I can't guarantee it'll last long.

There's no word about it anywhere else, but she is still selling by the looks of it. Maybe its from people who've backed out of layaways?

8. Wow, Yur basic will be available this week! :fangirl:
      Also, as I heard, Iplehouse will open EIDs in real skin, this week. :lol:

9. I just got my Yur this morning. While waiting for her, I felt a little guilty that I splashed out so much money on her (limited version of her that is) when I technically COULD have waited until the basic version was released... however, upon actually seeing her in person, I'm glad I bought her when I did. I LOVE her cream white resin and astrologer outfit :D

10. i want to see pics! I wanted the cat parts... but coiuldnt find a split partner. :(

11. I did not see this thread when I asked my questions on the "general EID discussion thread". So just in case no one reads that one, I hope I can interrupt here and ask a few questions.

I really need one or two more SD dolls. I only have large Naraes and Volks girls. I love the face on this one and Cocori but would like your opinions on the following:

1. How is the resin?
      2. How well does she pose?
      3. How is the quality of the face painitng? I know she looks gorgeous in the photos!

Thank you so much. I appreciate any help I can get!

12. My Yur is my only girl doll, so I can't compare her to any other companies' girls, but I do have boy dolls that are from Luts, Soom and Dream Of Doll that I can do a comparison with (if that still counts??)

1) The Iplehouse resin has a nice weight to it and doesn't feel thin or brittle; it has a nice solid feel to it and is generally smooth all over. It's a little weird though - my Yur is smooth all over save for a slight texture on her upper torso. It's slightly rough to the touch which has me wondering if IP might have coated her with MSC or something, or that part was cast and naturally just came out feeling a little rougher. Other than that though, the quality of my Yur's resin is just as good as the quality of my other dolls.

2) How well she poses? This is one question someone else (in the other EiD thread) will have to answer for you. I haven't really experimented much with my Yur. She's currently wearing the snug fitting astrologer dress which limits the mobility of her legs XD Her arms pose wonderfully though.

3) The face up on my Yur is gorgeous. I've tried to take photos of how beautiful it is, but photos don't really do it justice *_* Of the four companies I've dealt with (i.e. bought dolls from), I'd say Iplehouse is my second favorite when it comes to face ups. My Yur's face up looks more or less just like the one in the promo photos for the doll.

13. Oh your comment about the texture of the resin, Aralyne...MY Grey Luna also has that same situation...on her arms though...it's a bit strange and it feels like it was partially sanded, but it really is nothing too serious if anyone had any concerns...^u^

I actually prefer the yur head sculpt to the luna sculpt...(maybe it's the mouth) Maybe if I had waited I would have gotten the basic Yur...ToT...oh well..I have a pretty grey cat now!

14. I plan on getting Yur, I was so sure to get Jessica, but lately all the ones I have seen here are being custom painted with red lips......I love the way Iplehouse does the makeup for Yur very natural looking and not overly done. I'll be getting her this year unless they release some more gorgeous ladies*_*

15. heh, knowing Iplehouse it's entirely possible. I think their ladies have been getting more beautiful with each new doll.

*ponders paying her girl off early so she can get her sooner* Was planning on paying her off same time as my Galena so they could race each other to get home first. xD

16. I'm one of those that was gaga for Jessica, got her, decided maybe it was the faceup that I wasn't taking to, changed that, and now I'm still not satisfied. So Jessica is for sale and hopefully I'll be able to get Yur sometime soon because she stole my heart with that sweet and innocent face.

17. *nods* I was the same. I got Jessica Pierrot (still have her outfit), however I didn't get her with default faceup, I got someone else to do it. Made her look much softer Pics. Mine had to go when I saw Galena's pics (was hoping I'd be able to keep her and get Yur, but SOOM seems to own my soul)

18. I had my eye on Jessica, but it was a "I may get her someday" sort of thing. She was pretty, but nothing I had to have. Then I saw Yur. Now I know she'll be my next, and I so wish I could get the Realskin one. Until then, I'll live vicariously through the pictures here.

19. She's definitely on my wish list!

20. I'm definitely going to get Yur, it's merely a question of when. I'd like to wait for the next special event head that Iplehouse have as often they give a free dreaming head with the dolls. I've got a free Akando dreaming head that's being sent away to get his eyes opened and his face-up done, then eventually I may find someone that wants to swap him for a Luo dream head if one becomes available. I'm hoping they'll do the same with the girls. I bought Akando in November 008 so he was obviously a Xmas special. Last year's special was wigs so I'm hoping they'll plan something interesting for June/July. I guess it depends on how busy they are. The event heads usually attract a lot of interest.