1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Luo

Feb 25, 2009

1. I saw that too...I'm hoping it's just because they were lazy and copied Akando's measurements... :|

2. I'm not sure what I think of him yet, I'll reserve judgment until I can see more pics. Right now, I'm loving those arms, but I'm not crazy about the face.
      I'm also curious how much bigger the arms are? They just look more defined to me.

And I think Iplehouse said they will be selling 4 pairs of option hands for the EIDs in March (ish). I want jointed hands though. Hehe.

3. Wowza, look at those arms... the tanner skintone is really nice, but I want to see what he looks like in their normal resin.
      And boy, is he cute. A little younger looking than Akando, I think.

4. I was checking out the posted arm measurements to figure the differences....nada yet.

That tatoo looks familiar....LOL.

Want to see more pics!

5. *laughs*
      Okay, now I'm a bit--o__O?
      He looks a heck of a lot like a tanned, buffer version of an ex-boyfriend of mine (ex-fiance, actually, since we were engaged for a while before I broke it off).
      Yeah, I don't need that. XDDD

6. ooh not what I was expecting at all! He's too cute and slim to be a circus strongman. But I guess among the BJD world he be super beefy ;-) ? I hope the post more pics soon.

7. God, look at the veins in his arms!! XD;;

Thank God he kinda scares me -don't have to worry about my wallet on this one. X3;

8. Need! Can't wait for his basic release, I want him in ws. ^^

9. All I can say is Droooooool!

10. Is there a separate discussion thread for Ryan, or will this thread be discussion for both of them? Ryan's really cute, too. I can't wait to see the JID boy body.

11. *ears perk up* Luo will be available for standard release? Is this correct information and did it from the mouth of Iplehouse? Because I'd love to get Luo as a standard! Right now, I dont think I'll be able to get him, much less his tan version (which will be a lot more pricely) so a basic version is nice as is....*cries tears of joy*

12. I love tan resins!

13. i want my boyfirend to look like that :fangirl:
      but for real man, he's so hot!

14. I love that face. I hope Iplehouse releases him in a regular version like they did with Akando and Evan.

15. He's so gorgeous. Luckily, I'm still hesitant about larger dolls, so I won't be blowing my college fund on him.
      But RYAN on the other hand... I do believe is my dream doll.
      Does anyone know if Ryan will be released in basic, too?

16. If he comes as a standard version.........that is just excellent.
      PLOTS!

17. *snerk* OK, he's gorgeous, but why do I have the refrain from Shania Twain song "That Don't Impress Me Much" running through my head? From the neck down, I see the possibilities in the buff bod, but his face is so pretty and soft. I need a little more manliness and rough edges.

18. Oh, damn.

Iplehouse offers layaway, right? How long, and how strict are they? XD

19. I thought I was seeing things and that the jowls were the only thing, but, He.. even has Brad Pitt's nose! :o

Kiyakotari, I believe it's a 3 month layaway.

20. Gah. Look at that -face-. he is simply gorgeous, I would so put him in 14mm eyes and would make horns and... *plotting already*

Oh noes. NO!! Not the third of them -_-UU