1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Luo

Feb 25, 2009

1. He's as hot as Akando, maybe even a bit more! I love the biceps and veins in his arms. I'm sure he's going to be too pricey for me, so I hope the new owners post lots of spammage of him!

2. Oh no! He seems to be exactly what I was hoping for in Akando but more! I really wanted a manly guy in tan resin but I thought Akando and Evan's faces were still ever so slightly too feminine. This guy is the perfect embodiment in what I want!! That would normally be good but I juuuust bought someone else! Aaack!

Come onnn tax return! Get here now! :lol:

3. OH. MY. GOD. I was soooo sure I wasn't going to want strongman...soooo sooo sure...but his face is to die for!!! *cries* oh wow wow wow

4. I may be in serious trouble with this one. Akando has grown on me (especially after painting one!) and I am a sucker for tan...

I really shouldn't since I bought a new tan Dollshe boy...

but...but...those arms! ;_;

I may have to sell a kidney.

5. He is really awesome. It was quite a bit different than I was expecting, but I really like him. (Please don't say he looks like Brad Pitt though). I also like the MSD, even though I have no interest in that size he is almost tempting. I can't wait til they post the rest of his pics. The veins on his arms are so realistic. He looks a little bit like Lion. I really like Iplehouse's realistic men.

6. I actually am not as crazy about him as Evan or Akando, but I LOVE the tan skin tones Iplehouse is using for him and his little partner. They aren't as dark as the Aaron/Cocori skin tones, so they just make him look like someone with swarthy or olive skin. Lovely color.

7. I want his head and his arms.

Dang...NOW I really excited about the EID girl!

8. Oh I am so owned by Iplehouse it's ridiculous! I had forgotten about the potential EID girl, plus I am soooooo excited about Blackman, along with this new dude here, Evan and Akando *sigh* What's that saying again? Iplewhelmed? Sings "I want what I can't have and it's driving me mad..."

9. I think he looks like Conan the Barbarian. :lol:

Means I'm safe this time. And those arms creep me out :...(

10. *_* Holy bouncing buddhas! No way! He IS Super Fantasy Danzig-Fan! Oh I want to die!!

Duuuuude. Special extra luscious brown resin to go with the extra luscious arm veins.

11. Are you going to spring for him, JNem? :D

12. I think he has an interesting face but I don't care for the Iple faceup. I'd love to see some blank pictures of him, or with other faceups.

13. Yus, this was in response to a question I put on the Q&A board a while back when I was sure I would want this chap, but not in tan. So, whoot!

14. My thoughts exactly, I can't wait for more pictures so we can get a better idea of what could be done with that face.

15. Whoa. He looks like Brad Pitt on roids.

....:aheartbea

16. WOW! He's gorgeous! And those arms! (*drool*)

I have a lot of boy dolls, but I think my Husband would be a little jealous if I brought home this resin beef-cake! LOL! Especially the part where Im fawning all over his muscles!

17. I do like his face, but the rest...too muscular for me. Not into the whole beefcake deal. But the tan! That's what kills me. HELLO, WEAKNESS.

:hamster:
      Tacti

18. They'll have the model body out eventually, so hopefully his head will fit on that. ^_^ As much as I want that huge chest... I don't. :(

BUT damn is he gorgeous :O I want to see more pictures, IH! We all do!

19. Somehow, when I look at him, I think Fabio... Not that's a bad thing. ;)

20. he is beautiful!!:aheartbea