1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Luo

Feb 25, 2009

1. OH. MY. GOD.

The EID are seriously everything I've ever asked for in a BJD (except, maybe, less monies?). I'm pretty sure they'll make him standard. Iplehouse has a good track record for that.

2. Yay for more grown up men^^
      I really hope he's gonna be released as basic, and then Id preffer him on the model body :)!
      Edit: nice he's gonna be released as basic, yay, it gives me some hope^_^

Wow but that skintone is so charming!
      Nah he dont looks like Brad Pitt at all (I HATE B.P.!!!) XD

3. I actually did an overlay of Brad's face over Luo's: the only lines that didn't line up were the eyes and that was because Brad was squinting in the photo XP

BUT If you really don't like Brad Pitt, you're right, Luo looks much more handsome and charming and monogamous than Brad. XD

4. I didn't actually see it until it was mentioned, but if you look for it, I think Luo really does look like Brad Pitt. Now it'd be hilarious if they released a super busty female EID with full, pouty lips that looked like Angelina Jolie. XP

5. Well. *looks at IH's OTHER females* They already have the collagen implanted lips, so it's not that hard to imagine it happening. XD

Gah... I can't wait to see this guy's full outfit already. D: Come on, Iplehouse!

6. can you post it?

7. Oh; I didn't save it but yeah, I'll do it again tonight and post it for all to print, I mean, see. :D

Here's an overlay. I used a different photo from what I had previously mentioned, so the angle and expression are a bit better matched.

So yeah, No prizes for guessing who is whom. XD

8. well he's out :) Just over $1000, I thought he might be a little bit less than that seeing as he comes with even less than Evan did, and certainly less than Akando. Essentially he only comes with his wig, eyes, fist parts and the outfit....

I'm reeeeeeeeally debating over getting this guy and splitting the outfit.....

9. LOL at that overlay ZennoSaji! Definitive proof!

Well, I love that face and love those arms and, seeing as he is an extremely muscular man with leather straps and chains, I should be all over him like a rash. However, I just can't get past that hairdo! It's a mullet! I will wait and see some owner pics and might put the standard on my wishlist for the end of the year.

ETA: Ryan isn't released yet. That's curious.

10. You can always sell the wig XP Or trim it.

11. Well I have put a pre-emptive split up on the MP, but frankly he's just so darn expensive what with the economy going to pot and all that. With postage he works out and over $1144, which is £806!!! Akando came to over $1400 which back then was a more easier to stomach £600 plus he had an extra head, knives and an incredibley huge and extensive outfit.

I really am surprised Iplehouse haven't placed him more in the $800 range...

12. Yup, I agree, doll prices are becoming prohibitively expensive for people outside the US. It is lucky that, whilst I knew I would probably want the Strongman as he was likely to be the most mature and butchest of the EIDs, I didn't want him in tan. Therefore, I am very happy to wait on the standard release, in the hopes that the pound might pick up by then (hope springs eternal...).

And ZennoSaji, it is not so much that the wig is stopping me from buying the LE, it is just that it is difficult to see quite how appealling he really is because the wig is just so distractingly awful. I am happy to wait and see Absynthe's when she gets him!

13. Agreed; I need Luo to fulfill my redhead needs, and tan redheads are just... If they exist, they shouldn't. XD It's just that simple. *patiently waits for the basic AND the model body*

14. Ryan's out now too! :)

15. Ahh now you mention it, he does look a little like Brad Pitt- probably why I don't like him XD

I definately think he should have a lower price though seeing as he doesn't come with so many extras. I don't think they can beat Akando really.

16. Yay! I ordered him this morning first thing at 6 a.m.! But I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to start the payments bump bump baaaah! o_O My most expensive doll to date! Hopefully I can hock his wig later on...

17. Awww, one of my guys is a tanned red-head! :o

:P Luo is seriously smoking, but I just want those arms in WS. Ah well. If he was 80cm, I would strongly consider him for my feline fellow, but no can do. ;)

I look forward to the pictures!

18. Lou's MC Hammer Pants are hilarious. :lol:

19. I am not a B.P. fan but don't mind Luo look likes him at all!

Just ordered him! I am so happy!!!

20. I am also actually very disappointed by Luo's accessories and outfit! But I could not resist his skin tone and face! So I ordered him!! I would surely sell his outfits later on!

Do you think that Luo is already made in LE50, so once the payment is settled, IH would send the doll right away? Or on the contrary, they only produce the doll after the full payment is received?