1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Model boy clothes and shoes?

Feb 10, 2010

1. If it helps anyone, I bought my Akando's shoes from the ebay seller 'Sunny's Wonderful World' They were the canvas sport shoes and at a reasonable price too. If anyone wants to see what they look like on him check out the photo story link in my signature.

2. So I just got these from DollMore.

OMG. No wonder they're only $25. The quality is terrible. After fighting with the tissue paper in the toe (lol i'm a dumb) and loosening the laces like whoah, I managed to shove his foot in, but when I went to use the side zipper, the teeth didn't grab. At all.
      And then getting the boot off? A huge nightmare. The sole's glue started coming undone, and you can't grab the foot to help it out, so his heel gets stuck where the zipper should have gone, and the sole starts coming off even more, and BLAH. @_______@

DO NOT GET THOSE. ;A; *laments not having awesome stompy-boots*

3. Zenno, did you ever buy those stud boots? How did those hold up? I hate it when something just falls part right off the bat. Grr.

4. Azha: I didn't, and based on how the lace up ones went, I doubt these will fit, either. I can't loosen the laces on those. ;-; Haydn's gonna have to kick around in the Highlands barefoot for a bit while his sister goes clubbin' alone.

Once I make a little more money, these will be my next experiment.

5. Is 1/2 the 90cm dolls?

6. Yeah. Their feet are 11.5 cm, so there's a decent chance these shoes will look big on an EID.

7. I don't think we ever answered this. Iple has a note on it's EID basic male pages:

Thigh parts are so thick from the characteristic of body, and when you wear kinds of tight pants, there is the difficulty to take a sitting pose, so please kindly refer to this when you purchase. Due to this, the goods will not be returned or refunded.

So it may be due to the style of pants you bought. I'm assuming the jeans would fall into this category. The dress pants look to be looser in the thigh. The cargo pants seem to be the only ones designated specifically for Super Hero. the SH doll's waist and hips are so much bigger I don't know how they'd work on the Model body.

8. Can I bump for this?
      I'd really like to know where to shop for actual clothes, so does anybody know?
      Even if it's links to people who will custom make?

I sooooooo wanna knooooooooooow

9. I don't know about sellers, but I found that copying SD size patterns (like undead threads' patterns) at about 118% usually works out about right. I've had to print, check and reprint a number of times, mostly for seam allowance issues. I've only done this with simple patterns like pajama pants so not sure how well it'd work for anything more complex. I love my boy but finding clothes isn't very easy.

10. I would like to know this too ^-^

11. You can try out some Crobidoll (and Nine9Style) stretchy things -mostly baggy pants- as well as Sunny's wonderful world at ebay and Yomidoll (also at Ebay).

12. bump for clothing !

13. I just found that Iplehouse SID mand skeleton hip hop pants (http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2242) are a perfect fit for EID Model. Yeah, the pants are SID size but they fit my Model EID even better than his own sized clothes by Iplehouse. He can even sit without problems!! * 0 *

Here is a pic of my Tedros wearing them, together with my SID Lee:
      [​IMG]

14. Azha Nei- I know you asked this awhile ago, but I had those stud boots laying around and they do fit with some wriggling. I left them on my boy for a while and took them off an on enough times that it's stretched the pleather out enough to put them on easier. They don't zip all the way up over those calves, but look great under jeans. :)

15. Anybody can suggest where to buy a good white canvass shoes for eid. I am also looking for a black one. Thanks in advance.

16. I'm currently waiting on some canvas shoes from Sunny's Wonderful World on ebay and they had a ton of colors. I saw someone on DOA that had a pair for their EID that fit really well, but I can't remember who. :b

17. I saw someone post a picture of an Akando in one of those tee shirts that hangs on the back window of people's cars. I'm going to try one on my 65cm doll but I don't have a muscle boy just yet. I was hoping to find more answers in here but I guess iple is the best bet for muscualr bodies. The body I will be getting is the Herculean from Spirit Doll which has similar dimensions so maybe they will start to do larger clothing as well.

18. You can feast on a plethora of beautiful clothes from a company - new - called Freedom Teller. They started with IPlehouse, but have gone independent. Take your credit card with you when you visit and a strong dose of something because you get very greedy when you peek at their site.

19. Freedom Teller. Check out their site for clothes. Suits and formal clothing fit for a prince. Tuxedos will be on their list this coming week. They also have an interesting concept for Only You where you can request a little something different. As long as they have the item in principle, you can make alterations. Such as if you wanted a shirt in light blue from the stock, but, say a white collar and cuffs,
      things like that. Wonder. They are new as in venturing direct to public, but they have a history of manufacturing for Iple house.