1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Model boy clothes and shoes?

Feb 10, 2010

1. I have SID man jeans from iplehouse and they fit PERFECTLY on my EID model guy!
      the EID jeans were super tight on my Dexter (he couldn't sit) and the SID pants were loose on my Claude so I swapped them and the SID jeans fit much better on Dexter! weird xD

2. Sahoma: Is your Dexter a Model body, though?

3. yes it is! sorry forgot to mention that part :sweat

4. Yeah the SIDs have a thicker waist than the EID Models, similar pelvis though. I learned that when I made a kilt for the SID body but only had a Model EID to fit it on. It fit a little too well and made me fret. XD

5. SID pants fit EID model. Who'd thunk. Good to know!

Just to keep in mind when trolling for clothes, especially in the MP, if it fits Soom Idealian it'll fit EID model. I've seen vendors marketing Idealian fit, but never mention EID.

6. It's probably already known, but I'm slow to discovery. Lol. But I discovered my son's newborn socks fit my Evan perfectly. I'm hoping this helps with his foot getting stuck in his shoes. ;) I used some stretch material and made a pair of pants for him from ragdoll's tutorial in the sewing & crafting threads.

7. Iple is selling high-top canvas sneakers for EID & SID Guys.

They fit, but don't expect them to go on easy with any type of sock.
      Personally, I would make a "spat" or stirrup sock so the shoe goes on easier.

[​IMG]
      high top test by darkleynoone, on Flickr

The shoe and tongue are longer than the E-Bay ones, which make easier to get on and off.
      The quality of the shoe is debatable. While everything is a lot finer, smaller in detail, two of
      the eyelets popped out of the canvas while they were being laced up.

I can live with that but it might be a deal breaker for someone else.
      [​IMG]
      high top test by darkleynoone, on Flickr

8. Thanks for posting this, it's nice to see the comparison.

9. Thanks Mire Lapin! This is great to see and hear about.

10. Freedom teller makes EID clothes. Freedom teller makes suits and dress shoes that are made for EIDS

11. Those All star snickers are awesome! do any of you know where to get those on ebay for an EID size? I'm also looking for a long sleeve sweater and pu leather black or brown jacket that would fit my EID Arvid and that won't cost like a fortune...
      I know Freedom Teller's shop but i think that their clothes are too classic for my taste... i'm looking for something more trendy :)

12. Hi everyone!

I decide to follow a friend's advice today and went on a hunt for baby shoes (for My EID male doll) in the nearest shopping mall I could find. Turns out my friend was absolutely right! they fit perfectly!! I took a ruler with me to make sure they were the right size for his feet, and couldn't hope for a better result. I saved in shipping fees, didn't have to wait, and even bought 2 pairs on sales :D Andddd there is a much larger variety of colors and shoe models available.
      I definitely recommend everyone who owns a SD, especially if it's a large doll such as an Iplehouse EID, Soom Idealian, Super Gem or Mecha Angel to do the same thing.

Here's a photo of how he looks wearing the snickers I bought him... Hope this is helpful!

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for the info franciscomartin! What size are those shoes anyway? I was looking at charts and thought it looked like infant/toddler sizes 2-3 should fit.

14. Well, I just had to go out and check out baby shoes myself today. I took one of my EID's feet with me to Payless to try the shoes on lol. They didn't have much of a selection but I bought 2 pairs since they were only $10 a piece. In spite of sizing guides saying that sizes are:
      [TABLE="class: tabular"]
      [TR]
      [TH="class: tabular2"]Age Group[/TH]
      [TH="class: tabular2"] U.S[/TH]
      [TH="class: tabular2"] E.U.[/TH]
      [TH="class: tabular2"] U.K.[/TH]
      [TH="class: tabular2"] Inches[/TH]
      [TH="class: tabular2"] cm[/TH]
      [/TR]
      [TR="class: even"]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] Infant[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 0.5 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 16[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 0[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 3 1/4[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 8.3[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR="class: odd"]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 1 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 16[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 0.5[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 3 1/2[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 8.9[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 1.5 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 17[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 1[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 3 5/8[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 9.2[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 2 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 17[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 1[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 3 3/4[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 9.5[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 2.5 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 18[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 1.5[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 4[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 10.2[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 3 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 18[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 2[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 4 1/8[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 10.5[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] Toddler[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 3.5 M[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 19[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 2.5[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 4 1/4[/TD]
      [TD="class: tabular2"] 10.8[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

NOT correct. Well maybe the shoes are longer to account for foot spread? Though i wouldn't have thought that would have factored in to length, just width. But EID feet are 10cm long and size 1 fit best while size 2s sometimes fit but were all a bit too big. Shoe sizes always vary anyway so it's probably best to go to stores rather than ordering online, but I might risk an order because there are some really cool looking baby shoes online!

Also of course baby shoes proportions tend to be short and stubby because little baby feet are short and stubby ^_^ So if you're buying a pair online the smaller sizes might not look as proportioned as the picture is because the picture may be of a larger size, so another good reason it's probably best to shop irl.

Here's some pics of the pairs I picked up today though, both closer up on an EID and Idealian and on full body for scale refference. The loafer ones are size 1 and even though they are wide, I think they go well with the tree trunk calves of the Idealian. They fit the EID perfectly length-wise. The sandals are size 2 and a bit big but I think they look decent with pants partially covering them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. wow.I always try to shop with my dolls in mind in random stores but would never have thought about baby shoes! Clever idea

16. I saw a few on ebay...

17. Hi Dirili , so sorry for the late reply, I haven't been as active here lately as I would have wished. Well, I live in Europe so I imagine that the sizes may be different, however I bought a size 1. I have the feeling that depending on the brands, the sizes may not be the same as well, so the best option is taking your doll's foot with you or a ruler so that you can make sure it will fit as perfectly as you expect. that is my advice :)

18. Ah true about the size difference.
      The unfortunate thing is that my local stores don't carry much variety in infant shoes :( So I look online a lot, but it's so hard to really determine well the fit that way.

19. This is a great thread. Shoes and clothes are hard to find for boys in general and it's even more true for the larger guys. Thanks again.

20. I read some where that EID super hero bodies can wear some baby clothing, do that work with the Model?