1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Model boy clothes and shoes?

Feb 10, 2010

1. yep, they have the same size/shape feet

2. Oh cool, that will make clothing one much cheaper ;) thanks so much!

3. Ah thanks!

Does anyone have picture of their EID wear a baby t shirt? If so what size can they wear, 0 months or bigger?

4. Does anyone know were to find EID male shoes that are not so expensive, i mean i searched and i searched but i just can't find any.
      Only a few, but they are like 40USD...that is even more money then i would spend on shoes for myself sometimes :P

5. Heh. All the doll clothes and shoes are more expensive than what I would buy for myself! (and I don't just dress in sweats and t-shirts!).

As for shoes--check out Dirili's post above...

But there isn't much outside of baby shoes, maybe one or two styles from other companies that aren't that much cheaper. I have stuck with Iplehouse for EID male shoes. SIDs and IH women are a bit easier.

6. I went shopping for baby clothes for my new doll Shane.
      Nothing fit too great but luckily my mum is a retired dress maker so she took out about and inch and a half of material from the back and closed it up. All items were 'first clothing' size, for new born babies. They might fit the SH body better but Shane is a model body. They all have stretchy waists and are meant to be full length baby pants but as it's summer I knew my guy would need shorts and didn't really wanna send all the way to Korea for clothes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More baby clothes for my man-baby. It's 3-6 months size, the first born coats fit better on the body but the sleeves are way too short. Shane has a model body so again I think the SH body would be a better fit but it's not too bad. The back would have to be altered, maybe take about two inches out but it's ok. At least he has a rain coat now. :)

[​IMG]

7. I have found the Infant size 1 fits the best. I have been collecting boy shoes for a long time due to making reborn dolls. My Eric and Akando have an incredible selection in shoes now. I will be getting photos of all the shoes that either fit right away or have been shrunk. Such a great idea for these big boys.

8. Wanted to share the shoe wardrobe Eric and Akando share. Baby shoes size 1 fits Akando and some six month fit Eric. The boots and shoes in the top of the photo are Dollmore Model F shoes that fit Akando. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

9. I'm sorry, I just want to ask, is Iplehouse EID superhero pants would fit idealian? Thank you^^

10. does anyone have any more shops or suggestions to clothe and put shoes on sid & eid dolls?bump

11. i have a tedros who is broken...

12. this is thread is about what fits for clothing... not what to do with broken dolls... and what is broken.. if he is broken you can use his Certificate of Authenticity to ask IH for replacement parts (since he is 2nd hand). Further talk about this should go on a new thread in the 'general discussion' forum. And if you are only 13... you may want to get the help of Mom or Dad or an 'older' friend near you to help with searching and checking.

13. I know I'm late to the party, but wanted to thank you all for this....I have an EID Chase that is naked and barefoot..I am so excited to try adapting infant shoes/clothes.