1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Special Edition - Akando / Evan / Kamau / Gentle Akando

Aug 29, 2009

1. Wow,,,Kamau in Real Skin is so beautiful,,,until the 22nd, I hope I save more money so that I can get one of them eventhough doing with layaway..

2. Is there anyone who bought kamau in real skin? Because I am considering to purchase him this time, but want to have for sure more opinions of lots of people who love Kamau in real skin.

3. This is the first time he is available in this skin color, so I don't think anyone has him yet in the realskin like what they are selling now.

http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=1471 is the version people have now if they have him. It is very beautiful, but much darker than the realskin color.

4. doesnt look like people is buying a lot of EID RS this time.. or am i wrong?

5. I would love to add one of the RS Kamau's, but the timing is just all wrong for me at this point. I feel lucky to have found my dark skinned Kamau though, so for now I'll just be satisfied with those that I already have. That RS Kamau looks absolutely amazing though. He's a beautiful sculpt. I would love it if they eventually released him in the brown resin (like the STrongman Luo, I think that's my favorite of their resin tones.)

6. Maybe they're gun shy after the real skin gone green problems. I know after getting 3 of the might go green boys I'll never buy another real skin from them. Normal or white yes, real skin: no. :(

Or maybe they're waiting to see this new model sized guy IH is comming out with, or waiting to see what Soom's new beefy Idealian's face shot is going to reveal before tossing cash. After all IH has proven that there is no such thing as limited editions in their world. So if you don't get the 'limited edition' real skin now you can prolly get one of the real skins next year this time of the 'limited never to be repeated again editions' *snort* I've learned one thing about IH, no doll is ever a 'limited edition' , the clothes maybe, the doll never.

7. I would grab one of the RS Luos if I could afford to. Sadly, at the moment, I simply can't. Technically, it'd be -possible- to do it, but I'm trying to get rid of all the payments I have, not add more to the list for the moment, and I'm sure I'm probably doomed to another round of Sooming in a few weeks as it is.

8. I also haven't seen/heard of anyone taking advantage of their After Sales service for green dolls. I'm not lookin' to buy this time around as I've already got my Evan but I think if I were the new UV-cut and the After Sales offer would assuage my doubts about realskin. Also, I really, really love realskin. :lol: Though I wouldn't mind seeing more of them in the Strongman's brown resin too.

9. They are all so good-looking. I wish I could afford them all. E.I.D does such a good job with their males.

10. If I didn't already have my two guys I'd probably be jumping in on this. ^^ But alas, for now 2 big guys is all I can handle.

But I'm definitely not dissuaded about realskin. After buying 3 I'm itching to buy more. Like I've said before I really hope they do a realskin release of their JID boys. :aheartbea

11. Do you get to keep your old doll? That's actually very generous! Wow. Has anyone taken them up on it? I highly doubt you have to turn in your old doll.

Say, where do you all keep your pictures? LOL... don't worry, I'll search :P

12. Well I myself have just recently gotten an SE Luo on layaway :D went ahead and got the mobility joints, face-up and wig w/ a pair of undies XD One of two of my best friends gave me almost half the money to pay for him so the rest should be easier on my wallet as I'm paying him off :3 I'm sooo happy XD

13. hmm.. i wanted to buy one but the issue about realskin stopped me a lot :(
      i'll wait next release, or.. someone was talking about a new body for EID?
      are only suppositions or they're really working on it?

14. The new model body guy EID is coming out in October and yes, the new UV protected real skins special editions are still turning green and fading. :...( So if your buying a UV protected real skin (any of them, not just the EID guys) keep them out of the sunlight and away from the wrong type of indoor lighting or they will fade and go green.

15. they make me think of ann rices book Interview with a Vampire
      Lesat and Louie(sp)

16. I thought I'd be all over the SE Kamau but never hit the order button. Some of it was that I didn't want another EID that I can't bring outdoors and some of it was I want to see what the Soom Idealian looks like.

17. Next year is another of those action with real skin EID?

18. I have RS Kamau and he's doing fine so far. Not sure how he'd do in the sun but i've never been one for taking my dolls into the sun much.

19. Oh! I don't suppose you have any shots of your boy christalblu? I've been super curious about RS Kamau but I don't recall seeing any on the board after all the excitement of the release.

20. That is super encouraging, because RS Evan just melts my heart. ;_; He's sold out now (not that I could afford him) but if I don't ever catch him on the marketplace it'd be great to be able to buy him again!

My room is like a dungeon so I'm not too concerned about them going green. That's still a scary idea though. :lol: