1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Special Edition - Akando / Evan / Kamau / Gentle Akando

Aug 29, 2009

1. I'll see what I can do to get pictures of him so that you can see him keepithushhush. Give me a day or two with the camera.

2. I'll tell you - I asked Iplehouse if they'd realease Kamau as anything but a limited edition doll and they said no :( I also suggested they put him out in brown skin (a shade lighter than the nocturcana version) but they didn't respond to that. Guess I'm stuck waiting to see when and how they release him next as he is a must have!

3. I've also asked for Kamau in the brown skin Ban Sidhe........................maybe if enough of us ask, it will become a reality at some point next year!

4. yes, lets pester them 'till they cave under our demands ;)

5. Looks like they caved ;D

6. Yay, its time for EID Special Edition boys again soon! :D Chase looks hot in realskin and its so nice to see Kamau again.

I don't see an option for body type though, I hope they can be bought with model bodies. :( Or maybe it would be best if they can't be . . . I really should keep resisting these behemoths, though I can't help but think how perfect a tan EID boy would be with a yet-to-be-released SID girl. xD

7. im truly upset because they did only kamau in LT skin.
      i've asked several times to them to sell also other EIDs in that skin and they said "in the beginning of new year" so why only him? =_=

8. OH HELL!!:doh:...(
      I'll never regret getting my Tedros but Iplehouse is killing me with this.
      They must know it's Tax season.:lol:

9. So wish I had a money tree. I have to have Ashanti and I'm paying her off now. I want this Kamau SOOOOO badly, but there is no way I'll have Ashanti paid off by 4/11 and have enough money to put down a payment on him. It's so unfair! Waaaah! LMAO!

10. LOL, I'm in a similar situation...I *think* I'll be putting Ashanti on layaway tomorrow, but I just saw Kamau today, and Chase looks really, really good in Real Skin also...aaaahhhh...I need to sell an organ I don't need too badly!!!

11. LMAO! You and me BOTH! I'm, unfortunately, playing with the idea of selling my Elfdoll Soah and Luts CP Lishe in order to get both dolls and hopefully have some moola to put down on RS Akando (as I've been wanting him badly forever too). It just bites that Iple is releasing all these great dolls at one time. And you know there's going to be another new EID right around the corner. Ugh!!! LOL!

12. I know I want a Chase, but now... do I want him in realskin? I'm honestly not sure. He looks great, absolutely, but I'm not sure if I want that, or NS.

13. Kamau! OMG! I am soooooo excited that Iplehouse listened when I asked them to do Kamau in the brown skin. They had to do it when I was just saving up for my DoD boy though didn't they...

Oh well I can't miss this guy, it's my birthday in just over a week and this guy is perfect for my Sarge so, Blade goes on the back burning and layaway for Kamau brown skin here I come!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee Chase is absolutely gorgeous in the real skin too. I badly want him as well. But since I pestered Iplehouse to make the brown skin Kamau eventually and he's the perfect sculpt for my most beloved of boys I MUST have him.

14. I asked on the Q&A board if we would be able to order the brown skin Kamau on the model body.............I really want him badly, but want my next boy to be on the model body..................I'm hoping they just havn't put that choice up yet.

15. Here's to praying I have enough money by April 11, which I doubt I will. >"<;;

16. Aaarrghh, Iplehouse just killed me with this pretty, pretty Chase. I keep going back to look at his pictures, I'm smitten! :D

I'm not sure I want him in real skin though ¦D; It's beautiful, but the character I want Chase to be suits the normal skin better~ Besides, I'd never be able to gather enough money before april 11th XD

[SIZE=-1](Although... April 12th is my birthday... -eyebrowwiggle-[/SIZE])

But hot damn, that Chase is fine~ And Kamau too, of course! I like him very much in this yummy brown colour :D
      This is a great motivation to get more serious about saving up xD

17. I agree! I definatly want a RS Akando but it totally sucks that Iplehouse is selling their best dolls at one time.:( Too bad their wait time can't be like how Volks does it. Every time a new doll comes out its in a new dolls party months later after the last. But then again with their sale times you only have a few hours to order until it sells out and not 1or 2+ weeks like Iplehouse.*_*

18. California property taxes are due by April 10th - UGHH, the pitfalls of home ownership!!!
      That Chase looks really good in realskin....
      Alex

19. That Kamau makes me think of Jacob from Twilight o.o