1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Special Edition - Dexter!

Aug 22, 2011

1. I love him even more now i've seen the new pictures. Even if my original plan is out of the window. I seriously can't wait for my Dexter to arrive. Maybe I'll work out who he is once I've faceup'ed him.

2. I LOVE his jaw line and big nose, but he is WAY too mean looking for me :( so I guess I'll have to pass ;__; goodbye to the good ideas I had for him....

wallet: [​IMG]

3. Sigh, why does Iple have to put out so many nice limiteds in such a short time frame? I am not even sure if I can put Claude on layaway before the end of his order period. No way I can go for Dexter as well. And as Claude is probably not going to be available as basic or custom I feel I should go for him. Although Dexter would be so cool to have in addition to Arvid. I wish such a thing as limited Edition doesn't exist....

4. but dexter is going to be a basic :) so unless it's the outfit you really want you can get him pretty much whenever you want :)
      claude will never be a basic though so if you want him you better get him now!
      but I agree, hate limited editions =__=

5. But has anyone confirmed that Iple is going to make Dexter a basic?

6. Oh my god! I hope Iple will make him as basic. I wanted a mold for Bruce Wayne, Batman and HE IS IT!!!!! His angry face is the perfection for my Batman and my Catwoman will love him too. Thank Iple for this great mold!

7. Ohhhhhhhhh yes you can;) !

8. The limiteds become basics. The only dolls you have to worry about is the Elemental Guardians, especially the EIDs & SIDS. They won't be part of the basic lineup. I'm pretty sure that Dexter will become a basic doll. The downside of basic dolls is you can only get them on layaway in Normal or White skin. If you want any of the custom colors you'll have to order them and pay full up front on the Custom Doll System when that comes up. The up side of the CDS is you can order the doll anyway you want it, including the face up.

9. FALSE!! now they are available in RS now :D aaaaaall the time

10. I thought the reason why the Elemental Guardians weren't going to be released as basic is because people complained to Iple about them releasing their limiteds as basic later, that or Iple decided they weren't making as much as they could this way. So I figured the same would go for the rest of the limiteds.

11. Sorry..! Didn't know they added that shade. I wish they'd sell the outfits separately.

12. I hate you, Master Enabler! :lol:

13. Oh, you know you love it, LOL;) !

14. Aragorn? Sam Winchester? I was thinking Harry Dresden when I first saw him but Aragorn!? Oh yes. Oh I'm so getting this doll - 2 weeks & I'm putting him on layaway ~sigh~
      Boromir too, BTW.
      There are now officially 6 other Iplehouse dolls I plan on getting (notice I did not say want, because that covers MOST of them...)
      Arggghhhh

15. Heh, you got a point there! But - still - *sigh* I'll just hope he'll really be released as a basic.

Anyone else here think that Dexter looks like Iple's version of Ark? It's the same kind of scowl and I absolutely LOVE it!!!

16. Right now, besides Dexter, there's 3 other Iplehouse dolls I want to add to my IH family: Carina, Tedros and Storm, who'll be my short guy in the bunch. I'd thought about getting Kamau in RS. I already have him in DT and LT, so I have to sit with that one.

17. me too ;__; I want it so badly

BTW do you guys think it would be possible to mod his eyebrow to look less harsh? I really can't get over the rest of his face, he is too perfect! but the mean look don't work with the character I want :/

18. Sure, I don't see why not! I did it with Unidoll Ark. Unfortunately, I don't have him anymore to take pics of. I wanted him to be the elder brother to my Jace, but I thought that he was just a little too angry looking. I wanted that stern weathered don't mess with me, look. I ordered the sponge and soft sandpaper from the Volks store and I sanded down his brow, nose and cheek bones to have a less severe look. I even did the same thing with Unidoll Feanor. I love his face but felt that nose had to go. I took darn near a half inch off it. So, if you're confident in your sanding, I'm sure you can ease his look up a little.

19. I'm not confident with sanding but I have time to practice :thumbup:

20. Seeing him without his face up I don't think he will work for my :aheartbeaSam:aheartbea so it's right back to Luo:D
      I did just see his nemesis Arvid (full set:doh BRAND NEW :...() on ebay and oh dear lord I want him. Sooo badly. Whyyyyyy???