1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Tedros

Feb 4, 2010

1. *squeeeeeeeee*

I literally nearly screamed when I saw his face looming at me in the darkness. That beard, those eyes.....*squeak*

2. [​IMG]

NOOOOoooooooooooooo! **runawayrunaway** :lol:

p.s. Think I'll have to save this as my desktop!^^

3. Oh God noooooooooooooooooo!!! I am still whimpering and pining for Kamau and they release a brooding hunk of a brute with a big manly nose!! As soon as I saw his pic I thought of a name and personality :S Aaaaaannnnd,I just put down a deposit for Souldoll's Kayla as well. I'm going to be skint until I die, which may be very soon if the doll Gods don't stop yanking my heart strings.

4. If he's in brown resin I"m REALLY gonna be in trouble.............it's my favorite of all the shades of resin, and I"m a sucker for well done facial hair (which this guy definetely has). Sigh........................I might as well just sign my paycheck over to Iplehouse.

5. *_* Wahhhh, this is the first big iplehouse guy I've had a real attraction to at first sight! Usually I'm not such a fan of iple's sweet smiley faces, but this guy... Love those cheekbones and that nose! He's so perfect for a character I've had on the backburner for a while. But I just bought a house I can't afford him! Too cruel Iple too cruel…

6. Iplehouse is killing me this time..
      well, let's wait untill the rest of the pictures.. maybe I'm not doomed yet.. ;_;

7. Hmm.. I'm torn on this one... on one hand, his skin tone, face up and over all demeanor (from what I can see of it) fits the character I have in mind (my Yur's hubby who is meant to be quite a bit older than her)..... his facial hair is divine (is it weird that I think that?!).... but at the same time... my character doesn't really smile XD

If he didn't have that slight smirk, I would be sold in an instant! Ah well, unless the rest of the photos can persuade me otherwise, I THINK I may be safe from snatching this one up... and if he does turn out to be the 'one', I can always wait until he comes out in normal skin. It would be an added bonus if I could get him in a tan color, but I'm fine with normal skin too ~_~

8. I really like him. I hove the faceup and he's got a strong face that I think would look good on the Model body.

9. Oh yeah! :dance Go me for holding off on Chalco! Go meeeeeeee! :lol: Because this is a guy, and it looks like a tan guy, smokin' hawt, lookitthatnose guy! OMG! OMG! OMG! Yes! Now this is more like it, uh-huh!

(yay!)

.hlp

10. he reminds of Miguel from the new Tekken game X3 XD!!

11. Is he one of the SID's? He sort of looks like a slightly older Akando.

[edit] Oops. Nevermind. *LOL* I was too busy staring at the pretty picture and forgot to read.

I hope I don't fall for him, or I'll be screwed (and likely picking up another job on the weekends). >.>;;;;;;;;;

12. *fans self hard* That is one gorgeous piece of man. Phew. Am not looking to expand doll family atm (I've resolved to spoil my existing ones rotten instead), so it's a pass I guess.

...BARELY.

13. Selurnis, I believe that the Senior Ip Dolls will be younger than the EIDs (they are smaller). So EID is as old as it's going to get!

14. Oh dear. I'd been planning to get a Kamau in real skin to round out my trio of wolf brothers, but this guy has REALLY got my attention. Also, he's the first EID release that I've liked the faceup on...

I love the real skin and brown skin resins, they're really gorgeous. But I'm still up in the air about getting any more before Iplehouse finds a more stable pigment to use for their coloring mixture.

15. I've been successfully able to resist the Iplehouse guys until now, but this might be the one to send me over the edge. He's just what attracts me in real life; dark, mysterious, and a little dangerous. Can't wait to see the rest.

16. This one may just do me in. Oh man.

17. looks over shoulder to make sure hubby is not around:aninja:......ya know I may actually wait until I see more of this hunk...sure Tan is hot and sexy.....but if he is released in NS with that same facial hair....then I'm doomed!

18. Aw, crap... Here I was thinking I'd actually be safe this month b/c I wasn't totally Soomed by Chalco, and then Iplehouse takes me out with a sucker punch. :doh

19. hmm, he's a mystery man. I'm intrigued!

20. Be still my heart *fans self* wow! that's a very hot EID indeed, and I was just trying to start saving up for Chase but now he's got quite the competition...