1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Tedros

Feb 4, 2010

1. :lol: So my first reaction was "Hmm, he's pretty gorgeous, but I'm not sure I want him. Now his clothes though..."

My husband's reaction, on the other hand (he who so far has only shown any interest in collecting girls): "Now we're talking!"

Maybe I'd better not show him any more teasers...? Nah, where's the fun in that. :lol:

2. This is exactly what I've been waiting for Iple to come out with. My SO has a Jessica, and her husband just has to be an EID. But none of the faces thus far have worked for him. This boy though... ooh. *drool* The good news is I have to wait until he comes out in basic, because I need him in normal skin. Silly writer is phobic of sunlight -.- or something, and he wouldn't be that pretty dark tan.

Those eyes however *sigh* would be perfect. Them's his eyes, shape and color. Why'd they go and do that, hmm?

3. Oh crap. I told myself I was going to stay away from the Iple beefcake. They are so huge compared to my other 60-cm guys. Chase almost got me. But this guy....holy cow! Want! Why must he hit when I have no money whatsoever?

I have got to find a way to get him.

4. o__O
      Iplehouse needs to stop making my characters in doll form. LOL I looked at that and went...I know that face...and went hunting to see who it matched and found him fairly quickly. xD;
      It's the 'grown up' version of the character, though, which they have done to me before with Luna as well...but I suppose it makes sense, because he would be that old now if I keep him consistent with the others. ><;;; I will be needing white skin again for this boy...darned pale-ass vampires. *heh* The tan is super-smexy, though...if he didn't scream 'B.L. Walkyer' at me I would be tempted to get the tan version because he looks very very nice from what I can see so far. ^.^

5. He is hawt! I think Jessica would like a boyfriend. Hopefully the facial hair is optional.

6. That pretty much sums up my thoughts too. :lol:

Ah, I really love this guy so far, he's like a cross between Chase and Akando -- my two favorite EID's. :D I should propbably wait for the SID's to come out though and HOPE that they have EID-like face sculpts . . . but we'll see. :|

7. *_* Oh whimper! Isn't he just.....! *mmf*

This guy is utterly the love-child of Lion & Akando. What an incredible face. A big Yes to a tan Model EID! And OH HELL YES to more of that luscious Brown resin! But of course, this presents the agonizing choice: keep buying dolls who look like the love-children of dolls you already have? Or.... ;;^^

I've already got myself a big Brown gypsy, though. :XD: If this guy looked more like Luo, he could be one of Radu's millions of cousins (farflung gypsy family). However, since he looks almost exactly like an older & heavier Tan Lion, he could also be one of Karim's millions of cousins (massive muslim family). Point being-- I don't think I'll have to dig too hard to invent an excuse to bring this beauty home! Any excuse will do, let's face it. Yow.

*sigh* Even though it's tax season.

(Do hope the beard is just an option; I love the rest of the faceup, but gotta skip the fur.)

8. He is gorgeoussss!!! :D

9. Wow. He is the sexiest EID so far IMHO. He has got almost a Cajun flavor to him. Reminds me of Gambit from X-Men or Madonna's Boy-Toy Jesus. His coloring is stunning...

10. This is sad but he's everything I think I ever wanted in a man... :aheartbea

I shouldn't have looked. I'm really trying to talk myself out of possibly getting him. Thankfully I don't like the larger EID dolls so that might just save me. I have issues with dolls having a hard time sitting upright lolz. But I might have to make an exception. He is just delicious. Suculent. Divine.

11. Wow! He is awesome! He's the first EID that I have liked well enough to actually have since Evan and Akando. Can't wait to see more pics of him. :D

12. I've wanted a Luo for some time now- but I will wait and see if this guy bumps Luo down the list a bit. He looks promising but I hope he comes with the option of no facial hair!

13. ...Well damn.

He looks amazing and I really hope I don't end up liking him >_<. My bank account can not take another EID hit :(. At least not so soon.

I'm really loving the Gypsy feel to him though..

14. A lot of people don't like the hair it seems and I'm not big on it either, but I really like the facial hair. It's done really well. :chocoberry

15. *faints* Oh dear... What a hottie! I'm anxious to see more of him.

Kirsten

(Lazulistar, love the icon!)

16. Oh, hello there. I think I'd have to name you 'Why do you hate me so much?'. My wallet suggested it.

17. Oh he is so going on my must possess list. I want to see more pics.

18. Dear Iplehouse

Stoppit!

Love, Aries

PS - nopleasedon'tactuallystopIloveyouIwaskidding

19. I'm digging the little beard (I always loved it on Aaron) but I want to see more pictures, especially a profile.
      ::nods::

It's fun to see a new EID! ^_^

20. Wow, I thought it would take forever for the promo pics to go up! I have to say, I'm really liking the face-up!Too bad I never buy dolls with face-ups though. I think it's the facial hair that really has me captivated. Not sure how I feel about the rest of him yet. I think I like him...just not enough to sell a kidney (which is what I'd have to do to bring him home lol). ;)