1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Tedros

Feb 4, 2010

1. I really think that Iplehouse is the only one out there making manly BJD's. This guy is just too fantastic! I have all thee of the EID limited girls, and just WOW!

Might have to let some of my other dolls go...

2. Ugh..I don't like the way that the EiD boys pose but he's making me half tempted to say "screw it!" and buy one anyway..hah..if I had the money. ^^;

I wonder if he will be another chimera?

3. He's gorgeousss. Cant wait for more pics. <3

4. Yeah, I'm hoping no more animal parts. Am never impressed with their renditions of that fad. Leave that department to Soom. xD

The facial hair is beautiful, gloriously rendered, perfectly done. I just don't want it on any of my men. Hooray options!

Even if I didn't like the way EIDs pose, I couldn't pass up their faces. Every new mature-male face sculpt they come out with seems to blow the last ones out of the water, even if the last one nearly killed you with his beauty. <3 These guys are worth just sitting on yr shelf & gazing at & worshipping every day. I can already sense that Tedros here would be another primadonna-knockout to worship. We are not worrrrthyyyy.

C'maaaaan, more photos!...

5. Wooow ! :aheartbea
      Usually, I'm not really interested in BJD boys
      He made me change my mind ! he is very gorgeous and very "man"
      I hope we could see more pictures soon !

6. Aw, it looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like him much. :( I think it's because he's so "manly" I might like him better without the facial hair.

7. :doh:(AW Hell!! My plan was to order Akando this month but now.....

Might just change my mind for the Latin lover:drool

8. :lol: Yeah - if you don't like mature men, perhaps an EID is not the right doll for you!

9. he's gorgeous, smoldering, mysterious.... and i am prolly the only one who likes the facial hair.... i like it so much, i would consider getting the default face up instead of my usual blank.

10. The facial hair!!! On that note, does anyone think that maybe if we ask Iplehouse enough that they might soon make a facial or chest hair option for their EID dolls??:nosebleed

11. :drool :drool :drool...'nuf said!

12. he's... *drool*

I am IPLEWHELMED. I had my heart set on Akando but this hunk takes the cake!

Do not fret, Miss Ally, I am in LOVE with the facial hair. it is quite tastefully done!

13. I am so upset with Iplehouse right now. Every other EID man has lured me in with their fine sculpts and actually masculine features, but I've always been able to find at least one reason why they weren't perfect for me.

For Tedros, I can't. He looks perfect to me. He's exactly the kind of boy I've been waiting for. But I know I won't be able to afford him, so I anticipate much frustration to come. Damn you Iplehouse for creating such a man!

14. I agree- not that it matters. I just plunked down a whole bunch on the decidedly more prettyboy-esque Chalco [:aheartbea] and, much as I'm floored, gutted, and generally slain by the thought of putting this man next to my Kamau, I think that 'ole demon of rationality will be kicking in here and forcing me to pass. ;_;

His face shape is divine- those cheekbones & that jawline and the dip in his chin...:shudder

Atleast I can say if I really do love him that much, I'll love him in basic version- so much love to Iplehouse on those options, even if that beautifull skintone is to die for.

15. Lord have mercy, he's amazing! I came to look out of sheer curiousity (manly Iplehouse men aren't my thing) and Im actually impressed. I even love his facial hair but it's the refined but masculine structure of his face that won me over. Truely a handsome man, I'm surprised at myself.

I don't even want to know what his price will be. I have a seedy older man in the yakuza creeping around my storyline, Im violently ignoring the tanned complexion and tasteful chin scruffs would suit him perfectly. I'll have a midlife crisis if I get Iplewhelmed!

16. Ooooooooooo, I'm intrigued. He looks like a rugged Portuguese sailor from the 16th century, sailing around the world, collecting treasure for the Empire and breaking hearts everywhere along the way.

Hey, a girl can dream ;) . He's so beautiful. I'd probably never buy him but I *will* dream of having him, just like I dream of having a realskin Luo. The realskins really make the Iple guys (and girls) seem so much more real to me. He really is breathtaking,and I like the facial hair. I hope someone here orders him as SOON as he's released, I need to live vicariously through you all!!

17. New shot with his 'wolf head':

[​IMG]

Chase was a bit werewolf (were-cub) and now Tedros is in the next step... I really don't like it! (but I must admit they are all perfect for a BJD recreation of 'Thriller' videoclip).

18. OH NOOO!!!! I think the snarl is a bit too much.
      I'm hoping he could be bought without that head.:|

19. Ok the wolf head says nothing to me... but the human Tedros is very very good in this photo too... *__*

20. I agree - the animal head does nothing for me, but I'm definately liking him more and more....even with facial hair! :)

edit note: Was just wondering what the ball park figure might be for this guy....I've seen that Chase was over $800, which is quite a lot.....is this figure about right for the majority of the EIDS?