1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Tedros

Feb 4, 2010

1. I don't knoe why IPLE is trying to sell this kind of 'chimeras'... cat-girl are 'good' but I don't like the werewolfs, they are extrage...

2. lol love it...

i dont normall like the tanned dolls..but gosh darnit he sure is purddy... the beardy tash kinda makes him look like johnny depp...

man i reeli need a job ¬¬'

3. I like this chimera head better than Chase's, but what's with all the shape-shifters? We've got two kittys and two wolves now-I was kind of hoping for more variety in the strangeness.

He's awfully pretty and one that I'd be tempted to get in realskin. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures.

4. I was thinking Lion, with that nose.
      Tan/realskin, extra animal bits, yeah, $800 or so is my guess.

5. Ok, I've never felt anything special for an EID..... but I might actually like this guy quite a lot. Odd considering how intensely I disliked the last few releases. I hate the IH posing though and the size is just huge. @___@ *wobbles*

6. I think the 'animal' parts of Iple are really... animals. Sooms were but cute humans with fancy ears, and strange feet, but nothing really animalistic on their faces. Iple is risking a lot with his more Anthro focus for their dolls, and I kinda like that; they are way more shapeshifting, and once you look at them for a while, you learn to love them XD.
      Agree with Apokripha, this seems to be like the final shapeshifting step. Nice!

7. I've got both kitties and love them but I love cats and they characters are working nicely. I thought after seeing his teaser we might get another wolf although the chimera head reminds me of a Chinese dragon. But that's nothing I want. Oh but that face....

And I'm I seeing grey resin? Maybe he'll be available either tan or rose grey.

8. Will the head fit on any other bodies than the Iplehouse EID bodies? I just don't enjoy the big-muscle bodies, but I LOVE the Tedros head! I'd invest in another body if it would fit... Why do I have to like this face so much?!

9. Aggh, I do not have the money for an unexpected gentleman in my life ;) but look at this guy! I love the hooked nose and darker coloring...I concur with the Romani theory, the facial structure's just about right. [Edit: Looking at the Chimera face, though, I'll probably be waiting for a basic, theoretically. I love the storyline of the Noctarcana Circus, and I love how much they throw it all in with their anthro/shifter dolls, but...eh.]

10. ok let's write at IPLE to give us the choice to buy him with or WITHOUT the animal parts!
      if we are a lot to write this maybe they'll sell it with animal parts as a option (since with chase they had a big flop) so we can get only the human man if we don't like the animal parts!
      cuz i don't want it >.< and i don't want to spend more for animal parts i dont like.

11. This! I hate all the extra expense for something I will sell as soon as I get it.

12. I really like the direction iple is taking, I have a luna kitty and I adore her little face now! This guy is really interesting and had that crazy snarl face been on a smaller msd or tiny body I would be in love XD

13. Oooooooo I must have.... have been kicking myself for not getting Chase as I was on vacation in Japan when he came out and just could not afford him right then, now this fellow is even more "wolf-ly"...LOL just in time with the new Wolfman movie coming out next week too!

14. ...

Okay, I actually like the animal head 0.o. I'd need to see it with the rest of the doll, to make sure it doesn't look absolutely wonky, but from the preview pic, I like it much better than the Chase face.

*bangs head into wall* Nononono. Cannot has. I hope it looks terrible in the full pics. I need to wait for him to come out in basic and get him in NS. None of this impulse buying crap. Anyone already thinking about putting up a split?

15. Oooh, this animal face is quite interesting! I'm excited to see all of his "other side". ^_~

16. Finally A wolf that looks like a wolf!!!!

17. :? Somebody help out the confuzzled. Didn't they already do a wolf? And am I the only one that thinks that Akando, Chase and this new guy all kinda look alike? Like they're all the same basic head with tiny tweaks for changes. Ugh; I'm so confused. :sweat and why do I keep thinking "Little Red Riding Hood" when I look at the new pic?

Ok, after looked at a brighter version of the pic: are we sure that this guy is a wolf? That's a short muzzle for a wolf... does IH say he's a wolf? What if he's a lion? Ringmaster.... king of the beasts...? Just wondering.

18. to me looks like a furry and its very odd close to him (that he's so realistic) if only they did the wolf head more "realistic" and less pokemon ..

19. I'm effed. I honestly think he's the weretiger I've been begging Iplehouse for 1 and 1/2 years for. >"<

Last time I wrote them asking for a weretiger, they said they'd consider it for the future. I think that was back in November.

This year is the year of the tiger, so it kind of fits...

20. He looks like Elfdoll K in that second pic. ^^