1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Tedros

Feb 4, 2010

1. Same here, like in real life, I like my men to be tall and kinda skinny......If there were any chance he'd fit on a Dollshe body or even Dollmore male model or even a Super Gem, I'd be happy!:)

I can see where the were-lion, were-tiger thought comes in, but looking at the forehead, that doesn't seem to fit the felines.....I think definately of the canine family!

2. I love the face.... a bit worried about the beefy bodies.... but those faces are just amazing...

3. He's mine when he's released in basic :3~ haha if only >3> he's really nice can't wait for more pictures.

4. I'll wait until he is a Basic edition, then I can get him on the Model body, I just hope they keep the facial makeup too. I really love the way Iplehouse did it....so yummy looking:aheartbea

5. You should be able to request them to do that faceup. Iple said they'd do the Realskin Yur faceup on a Normal one when I asked the other week. Right now knowing my finances I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do with him especially if they release him as part of the limited realskin guys.

6. I'd wait for the basic edition but I want the tan skin and I'll probably love the outfit too...

Looks like I'll have another set of chimera parts just sitting in a box, though.

7. They did a wolf with Chase yes, BUT Luna AND Yur were both the same cat.

8. Actually the cat heads of Luna and Yur are quite different from each other so Iple could certainly be doing another wolf.

9. Gah! I can't wait to get home and see the new pics!

Oh- the heads looked similar to me so far in the pictures I've seen. Has anyone posted a comparison?

10. So, I was driving in my car this morning, pondering the new photo of the chimera head...and darn it if my brain didn't click and fit him perfectly into my doll world.
      It's the character that I had given up on!
      Oh no...where am I going to find money? ^.^"

Must wait for further photos and hope that he isn't as perfect as I think he is...oh no...

11. I'm hoping this too. So far, I'm crazy about him. *sigh* Have no idea what I will do with wolf bits, but maybe I'll think of something.

12. Tedros will come out in realskin, IH said. don't know if there will be an option for the skin colour but they said it's in realskin. hoping that the animal face is an option and the model body is available as well. might be gonna ask them about those!!

13. The more I look at the animal head, the more it looks like a lion to me. The snout is very short for a wolf. Need more photos!

14. I'm torn x.x All I had been wishing to get were MSDs and YoSDs.... But.. He's so beautiful... Maybe... When he comes out in basic/realskin.... that facial hair though is a do want.... -faints- I WILL FIND a PLACE FOR YOU IN MY WORLD! I SWEAR!

15. Yes, and after poking photo references of both wolves and lions, I think it is wide for a wolf as well. But really I would be interested to see either. ^__^

I'm still just trying not to fall in love with him, heh...

16. Excuse me for jumping into the discussion, but I just love this guy. I have been waiting for "the one" and this is him. Super sexy.

I think he might be a lion (although I wish he were a wolf). I think that I can see curly hair around his face like a mane. Would that mean two wigs?

Ayway, I am on a mission this week to sell as much as I can to bring this guy home.

17. Looks like Dominic is gonna have a new BFF XD

I should start looking for a split partner at some point.

18. WOW! I've always admired the EID's but was never really moved to want to own one - UNTIL NOW! Tedros is gorgeous! I love the facial hair and that nose!

I like the chimera head, too. I think the snout is too short for a wolf. Im thinking some kind of big cat, like a lion or a tiger. Either way, Im seriously thinking this is going to be my first EID.

Do you think we could request a Model body?

19. Nrrr . . . his face is the closest to a hard-to-shell chara I've seen by far, but I don't want that chara in EID-size. And while I wouldn't get him whiskered if I did get him, that's the nicest facial hair I've ever seen on a BJD.

I'm not into the chimera parts regardless, but I kinda like the teeth on this one :) Grrrr . . . *heh*

20. I'm not a fan of facial hair on my own dolls, but his is one of the best done I've seen, it looks great. :D

Does it actually say anywhere what body he comes on, yet? :? I can't seem to find it, and can't tell based on the teasers. It would be convenient if he only came on the superhero body though, I wouldn't want to buy him at all. xD Hmm, I wonder if this guy will be included in the upcoming (I think?) sale of EID boys in realskin?