1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Woman Luna

Sep 18, 2009

1. I like Jessica's boobs as well. But I like the Luna's boobs too :D I agree-her face looks kind of like Harin's! I'd probably paint her with a frown though ha ha.

2. I'm liking both options. More accurately, I'm liking that they are providing options, period, when it comes to bust size. Bigger, smaller, or in the middle varies on what I want with certain faces and body types, so having the choice in terms of bodies is an enormous plus. Hopefully, some day, we'll see a small version as well and will be able to choose the size we want when ordering one of these lovely ladies. (And I say that as a huge fan of the huge.)

3. I too love the large bust on Jessica - they look heavy, not simply big, unlike most of the large-chested dolls on the market (which tend to have the balloons-strapped-to-chest appearance). Most of the women in my family (myself not included, thank god) have massive, ponderous breasts, so it's really nice to see that accurately represented in a doll sculpt. Plus, the Jessica body is perfect for a character I had planned.

I also really like this smaller bust option, though. I hope they'll offer it as a separate piece, so we have the option of switching them out if we want. I'm not willing to buy an entire body just for the smaller bust, but I would definitely purchase an optional piece.

4. No news on the small size bust yet, unfortunately. As I said in the Jessica thread, Ip were amazed that I should ask about an even smaller bust as they thought that it would look disproportionate with the hips. I don't think so and have fed back to them what people are saying on here. I will let you know the response.

5. I really like the smaller bust. :)

6. i quite like the big hips with a smaller bust look (maybe i can just relate to it :lol: ) would deffo be interested if they made one even smaller

ugh i am excited to see Luna, hurry up and release her pics D :

7. Well, latest news from Ip is that they still can see no reason to do an even smaller bust as they still hold that it will be disproportionate to the hips and thighs and they would need to remodel those. Ah well. However, the good news is that Jessica will be available with the medium bust from tomorrow, so I would guess that is when Luna will be released, as the RS SE period ends. Yay! (but not for my bank account).

8. That's strange :? I wonder if they realise that even people aren't always in proportion?
      Well, since they say they would need to remodel the hips and thighs, there could be a thinner EID Lady out in the future :lol:
      Maybe if enough people nag them, they'll make smaller bust? :lol:

9. Hmm... I'll admit that lately I've been Soomed and haven't really taken a look at other companies' dolls in a while (other than just a passing glance sometimes), but there's something about the Iplehouse dolls that attract my attention. I remember looking at several of the Ip girls when I was on a hunt for my one (and possibly) only girl doll for my resin family - then I got sidetracked by Soom >__>

Anyhows, long story cut short... I really want to see a clear shot of Luna's face because I'm liking what I see of her medium-bust body already. I doubt I'll order her as a full set, but if she's got a nice face, I may just have to save up and get her as a Christmas present.

10. Ooh, so if Jessica will be available with the medium bust, Luna may be available with the large bust too! I was hoping for that if I love her, yay boobies! :lol:

11. I really, really, -REALLY- hope so. I need a tan girl in this size, with curves of doom, but Jessica's face was just not even remotely right for it. I have higher hopes for Luna, and I'm guessing the limited version will be in one of the non-standard skin tones.

12. You got my hopes up there :lol:
      It's two different Jessicas in a picture in the new EID Lady Dress Set they uploaded the other day :lol:

13. I *cough* actually rather like the large bust, because Jessica is the closest doll sculpt out there that even slightly resembles my body type (assuming I was a bit taller and more athletic/toned) -- broad shoulders and hips, big chest with some weight to it, small waist in proportion to hips, etc.

I'm just hoping that they have some different heads available with this body sculpt eventually . . . Jessica is pretty, but she wouldn't fit in with my doll family.

Still, I'm eyeing this doll line with great interest . . . especially since that lace-dress-and-leggings set looks like it could have been taken directly from my closet! :D

-- A <3

14. I really wanted to like Jessica, her body is amazing! But her face was just a little too intense for me. I actually have no interest in adult females, I'm in the wrong thread... haha. I like the "big" bust, there are women walking around here looking like that but how do you clothe those? It's good there's a second, more... manageable option for these ladies. I really hope Luna has a cute, feminine face!

15. The preview of the Luna is here: Luna

;)

16. Am I totally insane, or is she some kind of realskin white/grey?

17. I also find she's sort of white/Grey skin.

18. WOW, she is REALLY pretty. Hmm, maybe she just that color in the teasers?