1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Woman Luna

Sep 18, 2009

1. Ok...without the distraction of the grey resin, Luna is saying..."Brigit Fonda...Brigit Fonda...Brigit Fonda.."

I just want to put her in a light brown wig and play "Single White Female". I think if they bring her out in the RS I might have to go for her.

2. Weirdly, I am not loving her in the normalskin. I adore her in the grey. (And likely would in the white, but it's hard to tell.)

3. She looks like a little kid on a grown woman's body! Small head and childlike features? I bet she would work better on the YID body. I guess the faceup has a lot to do with it, Tamer Luna looked a lot more... determined.

4. I'm totally with you there, Twigling. The grey gave her a great ethereal look, like some sort of dark and mysterious fae creature -- in which case the young (or ageless) face works very, very well, even on an adult body. All 'natural', I'd definitely have gone with the smaller bust for perhaps a slightly younger look.

5. I wasn't really interested in a greyskin doll, but I was hoping I would like the standard Luna release, but she's just not doing it for me. I think it's the face-ups, but I'm going to wait and hopefully see some non-default face-ups on her.

6. Definitely not feeling the look she's got with the default faceups. :/
      I don't like the ns at all, but I'm hoping the ws is a beauty in owner pics.

7. Oh wow!

I thought I'd like the basic Luna but when I look at her, there's not even a spark of interest D:.

I'm really glad I ordered her in the rose grey skin, I think she looks a lot prettier in that than in the basic skins. Also I think Twigling is on to something with the face up.

8. whether it was the resin color, the lighting or the faceup, I just don't love "normal" Luna.
      so happy I went crazy and grabbed my girl(s)

it will be so interesting to see different faceups on the grey women after they arrive. I have no clue how I'll paint either the human or cat face. I guess they'll have to tell me.

:pcake

9. I like her paler and with the B type Face up, but she's not screaming any of my characters' names at me. :( So, if I had the money to burn on dolls for the sake of the doll, I'd go for her, but I can't even get dolls for the sake of fiction XD Which is a shame because I do adore her basic. :(

10. I am so getting her ^^!! But mine is going to be a boy. I think she is an incredibly pretty sculpture, I can't wait to have her home! And confirmed: both Lunas are normal skin; the brunette one is just photographed oddly XD.

11. I have to agree with the majority that I don't love the basic Luna. However i'm sure that once people start getting her and making their individual changes she'll be amazing. After all I didn't really like the Gentil Akando, I think he looks like a gay hairdresser stereotype, but i've seem some amazing things done with his sculpt. I can't wait to see the individual traits that people bring to her.

12. I do like both faceups of the basic Luna which is good because I know for sure that I'm going to love the rose grey Luna I've got on order. The basic pictures show the shape of her eyes a little better than previous pictures and I hadn't been absolutely sure I'd like her eyes but I do. I really dislike eyes that dip down like Iple's Freezia but Luna's are just fine for me.

I'm also very happy that I broke down and ordered her when I did. I'm so overbalanced with girls right now that I was really wanting to buy a guy but she was just so perfect for my character of Artimi. I couldn't resist. However, I was worried I'd love the new EID Model guy and have no money for him but he's one I can live without. So now I have no regrets at all.

13. I have come to realise that I do like NS Luna's face... and the type B faceup especially. I don't want her on that body, but I think she would be right for a character I've had floating around in my head. Of course, I'd want to mod her a little bit, so I'd get her blank and get a faceup that was derivative of the default B type. Completely default faceups tend not to work for me, but this one is the right style, just needs a few tweaks.

14. Personally, I don't like her in NS... She looks soooo different from they way she looks in Rose Grey Skin. I HAD to have tamer Luna... Normal Luna, not so much.

Likewise, I think I would die if IH puts releases her in dark tan :blush

15. i still like her in normal version ^^ ignoring the faceups which i don't like either of them. hoping to get her for my next bday..ahh i can dream

16. I really like FaceUp B - but if I got her, I'd do my own faceup :)
      Anyone think she looks a little like Katherine Jenkins in the blonde wig? :)

17. Hehe, I was actually surprised to find that I'm rather taken with the NS release of Luna.
      I had noted her young features in the Rose Gray Skin release...and was disappointed...but she's really adorable in that brown wig. ^_^"
      I'm at the stage where I'm telling myself I don't need an adorable doll...but I really want to dress her in regency clothing, with bonnets, and have her be the rich bubbly girl.

18. Aww I love the basic version. She's adorable!

19. She's very adorable in basic to me as well..I think in the blonde wig, her thick IH eyebrows make her look more masculine i.e. more mature I suppose. and in the brown wig, they're much softer and her wig length allows her cheeks/jaw line to look softer whereas with a longer wig, it becomes a backdrop and the shape of her jaw becomes more masculine and defined...offering a less "soft" look...I THINK...I'm just sayin...oh yeah darker eye makeup=older too..OoO

I think IH succeeded with this sculpt because she's got the EID body which means it's toned and bigger than regular 58cm+ female bodies and IRL with female body builders...their head is not necessarily the place where they gain muscle. So she's kind of like a youthful body-builder...like a late teen where Jessica is seemingly older and her face has more development.

Luna NS reminds me of an anime character android woman who's really strong, but really sweet/adorable. >w< I adore the EID women and I eagerly await more!...Still can't believe I'm getting Luna! @u@

20. bodybuilder, you think so? i think it just looks like a normal big bootied body lol, they haven't got any muscle on their arms :lol: