1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Woman Luna

Sep 18, 2009

1. [​IMG]

I wound up putting up a Gallery thread with the new pics here . . . just finished editing (translate: wrestling with my camera/PhotoShop, because the latter wants to strip the embedded color settings from the former!) the pictures and got them up, so I thought I'd share the whole batch ^__^

-- A <3

2. Here is my RS Luna- Calico {Cali for short} I tweaked her default faceup..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. OMG~! I just got my EID luna and she's so adorable~! ^_^ She's still blank as I have to wait for my payday to go off to buy a can of MSC and gloss but I've already made her an entire outfit, including full stockings <3 can't wait to do her face up (wish me luck~! She's my first doll and going to be my first attempt at face ups~! XD)

4. Luna is so beautiful and have a amazing face,i think,lol

5. My first doll was a Luna, and I'm completely in love! @__@ <3 Her face is adorable! (And you have to love the EID woman bodies! XD)

6. Alright, did abit of searching but didn't quite find what I wanted to know so I'm hoping someone with a Luna at home can help me answer a simple question! Can Luna pull off 16mm eyes at all? And if anyone could snap a picture that would be a bonus but not necessary. I've been eyeing Luna since the NS version came out... but will only get her to shell the adult version of a character of mine. I'm hoping if I do this, she'd be able to share the 16mm ED eyes I bought for the teen version of the character.
      Sorry if I missed this somewhere (I saw one Luna in the database who was wearing 16mm but I couldnt tell from the picture how good/bad it was).
      Thanks!

7. Original LE Luna shipped with 16mm eyes.

8. As twigling posted, Luna comes with 16mm.

Here is my Luna in her default Glib acrylic 16mm eyes:

[​IMG]

9. I had a Luna Tamer that I used 14mm eyes in (my personal preference is for a smaller eye). They are 14mm Ginarolo Blue Jean eyes. I miss my Luna...I'm hoping to reshell my Charis as a SID as funds allow...

[​IMG]

10. That's perfect! When I had been looking at the regular versions it seemed all the EID girls said 14mm. I think the 16mm look will be perfect for the character I have in mind. Thanks very much for your help everyone! :abow:

11. I think Luna is very spunky and fun in design! Is it just me or are people selling away their Lunas? D:

12. Bumping this thread to ask, does anyone know what color Enchanted Eyes were available with the Luna Tamer fullset? Comparing the photos, I think it looks like ED#11, but if anyone out there has them and can check the box, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

13. Can anyone show me how the tail from Luna Tamer attaches onto the body? I know there's a magnet but is it on the outside or inside of the body? And is it strong enough to hold even through clothing?