1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Woman Luna

Sep 18, 2009

1. I'm confused on the skintone as well, at first, I thought it was just the photo, but now I'm not so sure....
      I was expecting realskin, but I'm wondering if they might offer her NC version in a NS or WS option or perhaps another skintone since even the new realskin doesn't seem to be holding up well.

2. She does look like WS to me. Maybe they've realized that the pigments in the realskin are unstable, and that until they fix that they need to hold off on producing more RS dolls.

3. I still think they'll have her in real skin. I don't think they'd post teasers of the new bust in RS if they weren't going to use it, you know? If the NC version does turn out to be NS/WS color I'll probably wait until her SE version is released. :) She looks kind of young(At least she looks feminine!), but I think the right faceup would make her perfect for a character of mine. I wonder if they'll change the arms or anything like they did for Luo/Kamau since she's the whip-toting tamer girl?

4. OMG she is beyond gorgeous! What a BEAUTIFUL face! *starting to feel iplewhelmed again*. I adore her smile!

5. Maybe it's b/c my screen is ancient, but she looks like a boy to me. ^^;;

I'll have to check her out again when I get home.

6. Drat..she's super cute. XD; I think I may need to add her to the list. That almost never happens with girl dolls....

The medium bust I can live with...the large was a bit too much. I also wish they'd do a small size...even if they don't think it would be in proportion. Live humans are rarely in perfect proportion in my experience. XD
      I am hoping I don't really want the outfit...because there's no way I can afford the limited version and so will have to wait for the standard. It looks very cool from what you can see in the teaser, though....;__;

I agree that she looks to be white skin....

7. Oh man, she iss cuuute. Damnit!

8. *cry* Oh I want her so much... that face ;_; the body I love too, like Ashbet said it matches my body type too... if I actually put any work into making it fitter >.> but I really don't want a 65cm girl.

She probably won't fit on the YID girl body will she? :(

9. If they have the option to get her with the large bust, I might just be doomed. Really doomed.

10. I'm not having any luck finding the chest measurement for the smaller bust, is it not up yet?

I'm liking Luna, I can't wait to see her whole face and fullset photos.

11. Oooh, do I like her more than Jessica?

12. I've got Jessica on my wish list but the one thing that always stops me from purchasing her is that she reminds me a lot of a larger sized Barbie. >< And when you see her next to an Akando doll, it's like Barbie and Ken. I dunno.

That hasn't stopped me from considering purchasing her only now I might get Luna first. xD She's got an adorable face and from what I can see from the teaser pics - she's perfect for what I have in mind and I definitely prefer the medium sized bust. :D

13. I really like her face. I'm concerned about her being WS or some sort of Gray Skin for the full set release. I'd need to wait for RS or NS to be released.

The choker seems similar to the one Evan wears and the straps suggest some sort of halter tap that looks similar to Evans vest.

Whats the time frame wth Iplehouse of teaser pic to actual release? 1 day?

14. She is so cute!! Can't wait to see what people do with her!

15. She's very cute but too girlish for me, from what I can see. I really want a mature sexy girl in the RS - UVprotect. Maybe a different faceup?

16. A different faceup could probably make her look more mature. She does have really soft features to begin with though.

17. i'm doomed. she's lovely. sighhhh!

18. Oooh.. soft features works well for the character I have in mind. Regardless of whether she's white skin or otherwise, it's very likely she'll go down on my wish list (and I'll probably buy her at some point)... only thing is, I'm waiting to see a profile shot of her face. As silly as it sounds, I'm really picky with doll noses; I want to see how big (or small) a nose she has from the side before making a final decision.

Other than that though, she is really cute :D

19. i'm looking forward to that too. i love spoinky noses on my dolls. ugh i can't stop looking at her, she's so pretty. i knew for some reason i would love her >_< not good...

20. Oh wow.... she's really tugging at my heartstrings. Her face is just... charming. :aheartbea Then again, I have a serious weakness for expressive lips, especially smirks and soft smiles. I was hesitantly waiting for Soom's big Sphaler reveal, but he didn't quite resonate with me. Luna, on the other hand, blind-sided me and already has me wrapped around her little finger.

I adored Jessica's va-va-voom bustline, but I've been holding out for an EID girl that would fit a character of mine, and the "smaller" bust will suit her better. It's still curvy and she still has the hips and thighs I adore. :) Plus the sweeter, softer face works much better too!

Though... for the character she would be, realskin would be great. White skin would not work though, so if the Noctarcana version is WS I may have to hold out for a standard NS Luna. Which is all right by me.... gives me time to save!