1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Woman Luna

Sep 18, 2009

1. No, I'm safe here. Too young, too sweet, too stylised. But it looks as though that outfit might be just what I need, if it is anything like Evan's *gets ready to keep an eye on the splits section*.

And, designermix, I think it is the wigs and faceups that Jessica has tended to have that make her look like Barbie. I initially thought that until I saw the blank face sculpt and she is strong-featured and intense in a way that Barbie could NEVER be.

2. It took, oh, all of ten minutes after I decided I liked the sculpt for a pre-existing character to claim it....XD;;;
      One I totally wasn't expecting to lay claim to a body like that...but as I have only worked with the character in question up until she was 16 previously, she had a bit of growing up to do yet...and it turns out she did that growing up on her Grandda's hobby farm/motorcycle repair shop. XD

3. I knew Iplehouse would make a doll for my MC Brynna eventually and here she is. :D She is absolutely perfect in every way!

She definitely looks grey in the teaser. Even if she is available in WS or NS I'll need to wait for a basic for financial reasons. It is just wonderful to know that Brynna will finally be coming home when my layaways go down a bit. :)

4. Wow, pretty good. The face matches my character better than Jessica did. Will she be in RS though? Luna seems less "earthy" and more goth, which is OK but not what I'm going for.

5. Uh-oh~ If she's really a glowy real-skin version of white skin (her name is Luna, so it would make sense), then I'll be doomed. Their normal white resin doesn't really look so luminous, so I hope this is something new. Grey skin would be awesome too. I fear I'm going to fall in love with every woman in this line.

6. Yeah, I'm good here too. She looks too young for my taste. XD I like the more mature face of Jessica better after all!

7. So far she looks very pretty although a bit younger than I was expecting. I bet she's got a kick ass leather outfit. I just wish Iple would stop using wigs that cover half her face.

8. I think it would be amazing if Iplehouse created dolls in different skintones. I just don't think Luna would be in some odd skintone, unless this Noctarcana was a Galactic Circus! :D

9. Maybe not grey but could be that Iplehouse are trying out colour variations with their French resin 50%/50% normal resin mix now that they have stablised it a bit in terms of UV protect.

Luna definitely looks a bit more luminous than the average IH white skin as other people have suggested. And the name suggests a luminous pale beauty so maybe it's new Iplehouse Real White?? :o :D

Alternatively this could just be a massive tease and her Circus LE could still be RS.

I can't imagine her with a more mature faceup....argh....

10. Luna in Noctarcana Circus was beautiful, I'm sure they will make her even more so when she finally comes out!!!

11. Ditto exactly.

I live in dire terror of liking that outfit because I have this slowly evolving cart over at Iplehouse that's been growing and shrinking over the past month or so... because I already like the creepy glowy skin, from what I see of it. Thinking that if she's glowy whiteish, she'd make a perfect vampire groupie -- and I have a vampire planned. :|

12. I have not ordered from IH before but that girl is beautiful...and I do need another girl. but I'm broke. Hm, I must see what dolls stuff I have to sell! >.>

13. :o I come back from college ,and I see that Luna has been posted! :o!!
      I don't like the fact that she could be greyskin - I'm hoping it's just the photoshopping :lol:
      Her skin sort of reminds me of Tatiana Perriot!
      She's very cute though - Moar pixz Iple plz;)

14. I think it's interesting how the women look SO much like the men...Jessica is the female version of Akando and Luna is the female version of Evan. They're gorgeous though!!!

15. I seem to recall that RROSS said that Iple had told her that Luna would be RS so she could be bodyswapped with Jessica? Maybe they changed their minds though after all the greening kafuffle?

16. It's mentioned at the bottom of the comparison photo's ;)

Medium sized breast is 29.5cm and big size is 32cm.

17. Hmm, I'm not too impressed by the Luna teaser. In my eyes Iplehouse has a very characteristic 'look' to their dolls -- mature, realistic, strong features, and still maintaining a unique look that I can tell a mile away. Luna so far looks... too girlish (androgynous?) and soft. Jessica had such strong features, so Luna just doesn't seem to have that distinction in her face.

But could be that her hair's obscuring half her face. :lol: Can't wait to see the full pictures. Iple's dolls are such eye candy!

18. interesting what everyone thinks of her...personally i see her as a grown up tatiana!

she is now on my desktop background :cheer i have resigned myself to the fact i need this girl. bah i have no plans for more doll characters. but my heart melts when i see her face :nowords:

19. Damn! Luna is gorgeous. :( I was really hoping I wouldn't like her. **Sigh**

20. :o that's the first place I looked and must have been blind, thanks for pointing that out.