1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Woman Luna

Sep 18, 2009

1. Ah! Surreality, they have taken down the drop-down menu on that dress. It was there yesterday as I was looking at it. Looking at the pictures, it does look like the same sized top on two different builds. It is still up on the lingerie sets, although the medium size appears not to be in stock yet.

2. I was actually giggling when I was looking at the pictures, because I remember shopping for formalwear in high school and, well, having that same, '...but you can't even see the dart under these dang things and if I sneeze I'm going to get arrested!' problem sometimes myself. :lol: It has that, uhm, special sort of realism there. Not always a desirable kind, but realism nonetheless!

A lot of the other stuff looks like it's stretchy, or looser fit in general, so it may not really be an issue. The miniskirt/tank top set looks like it could fit either without any fuss since the shirt is knit, same with that shirt with the faces all over it. That dress with the lace in ivory and black I don't see being as forgiving between the two sizes, though... also hilariously realistic for anything strapless. (Though for anything strapless in that size, realism has sorta gone bye-bye out the window anyway without ten tons of boning and a lot of standing verrrrrrrrrrrrry still, and never, ever, ever bending from the waist. Ever. :lol: ) Oddly, the one that I think would be most problematic would be the crop jeans/shirt set, since the princess seams on the shirt seem designed for the bigger size.

3. Yes, there was a drop-down menu on the Bolero black dress set that made me think they were going to make two different fits for the dress.

Jessica in the short curly wig and black outfits reminds me of Jamie-Lee Curtis.

I think I'm falling in love with Luna, where did the second photo come from, Kyrie? I thought it would be in her sales page. I'm not keen on white skin or the cat head, but we'll see. I'd love her in Luo's brown resin.

4. I just went to the IH site and there is another picture where she has a cat face! <3

5. Nice find Anneke. Weird pic though. Her head and torso look RS and her hand and leg look WS/GS. They already have her story up too.

Perhaps the cat face is some sort of mask like Evan or Kamau.

6. It was on the front page of the Iplehouse site, but it's part of an animated flash ad, so I couldn't directly link to it. I wanted her to be brown skinned too! I love what we've seen of her outfit, but at the moment I'd prefer her in NS. Yikes! :?

7. The cat face looks like a separate head, not a mask. Unless they made the mask look exactly like her face except for the mouth area???

8. This. I had escaped the Soom Train this month and figured I was good, and then she came out of left field. I don't mind either gray or white for her.

She's got me. Medium bust is going to be perfect for her. *swooon* ;w;

9. Easier to see version of the latest pic
      [​IMG]
      The eyes are purple instead of red (actually left eye looks blue). Definitely a full head, not a mask.

10. Kitty face! OMG, Iplehouse is killing me! There is NO WAY I can get Luna, the money just is not there, and won't be for a while so charging her is not an option. :...( I seriously doubt the kitty face will ever be a basic optional part but I can dream, right?

11. She will make a good really big sister to my pukisha XD

12. *screams* CAT FACE CAT FACE CAT FACE!!!!

(I may have a catgirl obsession. Just a tetch.)

They have ruined me!

-- A (MUST HAVE!)

13. OMG what's that face? Is she a shape-changer???

14. another question...so this Luna will be released as limited only or will she have a regular version like Jessica?

15. anyone notice the nice nails she has? Love this girl but hate being poor.

16. Her part of the story is up now on here...and yes, it does seem like she's a shape-changer from that.
      ...and a secret assassin! D=

17. They say something about her "superhuman strength" I'm probably reading too much into that, but I hope it means she's got bigger more muscular arms. :) That could more than make up for the super sweet face. I'm a little disappointed in the cat head though, Iple told me a while ago to "please expect beautiful cat woman" so I was wondering, but I was hoping she would come with a kick-ass mask like Evan's.

ETA: I'm sure Luna will have a standard version after the limited period for the NC version is over. You probably won't be able to get the cat face on the standard though.

18. Oh how I wish I could hit the lottery...

19. oh good, I just want the standard, I don't want the cat face or the clothes. But if they had high heeled feet *.* :3