1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Women - Ashanti and Asa

Mar 11, 2010

1. Agreed;:lol: but still, her eyes are smaller than the Dollshe SA Saint V2!
      I'll get over it as I work with her (hopefully)today.

The failure of the foot piece, has that been with the resins hooks only
      or the tower with the hole?

2. I think only with the resin hooks. If the resin hooks in my girl's feet break, I am thinking of making an epoxy mount to put a screw-hook in.

[​IMG]
      Posted some new pics of Farran here...

3. Iple wrote me back and said that the feet with the resin hooks are old and they will be sending me new feet and new heeled feet. So for anyone else who had had this happen, post your pics in the doll hospital.

4. I am absolutely in love with the current Tokyo Story Asa. I'm presently looking for my first doll and she just jumped out and grabbed at me for the character I've been dying to create. I'm a bit intimidated by the size of her but at the same time I have yet to find any other sculpts or body types that suit her. Most come scross as a little too young and innocent but Asa has a certain elegance and older age to her that I adore.

5. I can't believe they are releasing her so soon!!!! If I had waited and not ordered Soo, I would have gotten Ashanti or Carina....

6. Are Ashanti and Asa special editions really being re-released? When I visit the Iple site, the price for Ashanti is $0. I am a bit confused by this. Does anyone know for sure?

7. I've noticed that when Iplehouse zeros out a price that they are getting re to re-release. Also, she's is back on the front page, before she was on the fourth. I've been stalking the site waiting for her release.

8. I just noticed something interesting now that both Ashanti and Asa special editions are back up for sale. Both appear to only be available with the large bust and non-mobility thighs. Could it be these are left over pieces?

9. That is a very good and interesting theory Tonto... I can see that happning. Or maybe they just haven't updated the pages fully yet? Either way, I am happy and will have to find a way to afford Ashanti. I have Real Skin Asa here with me and a LT Tan Carina on layaway... Could you imagine all three girls together though? That would be so awesome.... I hope I can do this!

10. I see Ashanti is now showing as sold out again while this morning she looked like she was up for sale. I was expecting an announcement from them with order dates etc. as I would like Ashanti but would have liked a bit more time to save!

11. I asked them and they said they only had the one because it was a cancelled layaway :sorry

12. Wow i just took a look at these dolls. I have to say i'm in love with Yur. She's definately on my wants list. Thanks for posting the link and getting me hooked.!!

13. I do love the new dolls myself.

14. Awww! Yeah. I suspected it might be this rather than a re-release.

15. Yeah, That was an awesome opportunity for someone out there, I know they must be incredibly happy! I personally want Ashanti in the brown tan ^_^

Since I am here, I modest well spam lol

My realskin Asa, Ming is done!

[​IMG]

More pics of this shoot can be found here --->>> http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ck-Iplehouse-RS-Asa-...........-*image-heavy*

16. Dreadfulme -- Ming looks amazing! Love the unique look you gave her!! :D

17. She is the most beatiful Asa I have ever seen! WOW!

18. Thank you so much Masala!!! :aheartbea

:::::::::::::

Thank you Apokripha! That is a serious compliement ^_^!

19. Dreadfulme- I absolutely love her tat and her wig the most! She is unique with her style! Did you make her wig?? That is so awesome looking with the colors used.