1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Women - Ashanti and Asa

Mar 11, 2010

1. Question please, about ordering Ashanti makeup.

In the drop down menu there is /No/ Or /Make Up/ as the choices. There appear to be two Ashanti's (from the photos) but neither have A nor B on their photos, like a lot of the other doll photos on IH site. At the very bottom in colored text/font it says to choose A or B make up. (Hmm, how to do this?!) Am I missing something? As I've ordered other IH dolls and there was always Make A or B choices.

I did a search of the forum and didn't see an answer to this specific question (sorry if I missed one).

2. LaurieESW, Ashanty has only one type of makeup. When I press the button for choosing a makeup option I can see "no" makeup or "add" makeup. There's no choice of two different kinds of makeup.
      It's a funny thing. All other dolls have the makeup choice.

3. Thanks I thought it was strange too. As there look like 2 sets of photos. So the same doll just dressed differently perhaps? The other thing I found confusing was at the bottom in (blue font, I think) it said to choose between A and B. Perhaps the safest thing is make the order and then post to Q and A with photos of the one (in the brown dress) just to be sure Iplehouse does the correct make up choice shown.

Thanks again. :)

4. i had hoped to order an sid rs ashanti one of these days- she is such a beautiful sculpt. on the iple site, they show her as eid in ns(?) with red lipstick,and wow! both are so beautiful that it will be hard to choose.
      http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2411

5. Isn't she just *gorgeous* there?! I was trying to decide between a light brown or RS SID Ashanti, but when they posted what looks like NS with the new makeup I fell in love. It's great to see all the different looks a sculpt can have with a change in resin tone. Now I'm wondering what she'd look like in the peach gold with a neutral palette and light eyes. (sigh)

6. Where can one post pics of Ashanti? I do not want to break any rule here, in as much as there are so many of them. I looked in the gallary and did not see a specific place. Should I just creat my own thread in the gallary?