1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Women - Ashanti and Asa

Mar 11, 2010

1. They have so much invested in the sculpts & molds I doubt they will let any of them sit too long without re releasing them.

They are spacing out the goodies rotating them as interest picks up unfortunatly they are offering too much great pricey stuff that it seems everything is being released all at once.

Even tho I don't like Jessica ( She looks like a woman aquaintence who bugs me in real life and in my play life I just don't want to stare into her face ever. I just can't get past it.) I thought there would never be another release for her.

I think when they re-release Kamu he will be the dark skin especially if demand for Ashanti is high. She will need a man and he is the man for her so we better start bugging Iplehouse for another Kamu release before the rains start.

2. Oh my goodness, new pictures are up!!! Arrrghhh I can't believe it, I've fallen so hard for Asa. Of course, leave it up to Iple to ruin (what I had thought to be) my perfectly laid out doll plans. I'm not seeing an option to have earrings or no, so I'm going to assume she comes not pierced. Blast it, I have such a weakness for Asian sculpts, I must resist!

3. Wow, I love the new pictures, she is stunning! I wish they'd hurry up and put her for sale!

4. They're both soooooooooo gorgeous! But Ashanti has definitely captured my heart <3 I just need to find a way to afford her now!

Hmm I wonder if their outfits will go on sale, too?

5. I love both of the outfits- it'd be nice if they went on sale at the same time. :)

6. Oooh... the new ladies are pretty... *o*

I love Asa's face, but for once I'd actually prefer a less voluptuous body for the head. :sweat
      And Ashanti is just pure sass in that cute outfit.

I wouldn't be able to get one right away, good thing that there is a month to decide... I'm putting a JID (gotta stretch out the dolly arrivals, don't want overload) on layaway this evening, and I'm still waiting on my RS Yur. I don't even know if I like the size yet. I'd have to wait until Ms. Yur got here and play with her a little bit to decide if I can manage another of that size.

7. Iplehouse will pierce her ears for you if you request it on their Q&A board. ^__^

8. Any chance you could post the photo? I'm curious :) I think Ashanti may just be my favorite girl so far. Not so sure if I like Asa or not, I'd really like to see her blank or with a different face-up.

9. Monica, I'll be able to live vicariously through your pics of Asa.

I can't believe I'm considering an EID. I don't even have my JID boy yet, and I am just getting used to MSDs, but Ashanti favors what I think my daughter would look like as a young adult. I must have!

Does anyone have opinions on bust size. I'm wondering which to get.

10. Oh wow - I love Asa; she's absolutely lovely and mature - and realistic. It's so odd for me to say this (considering how much I love realskin), but seeing as how asian she seems to be, I'd almost prefer her in Iplehouse's normal skin and not realskin. (Though I have a feeling she could be styled differently very effectively). And Ashanti is fierce! I love her nose. She and Kamau would be so beautiful. Mm, just two beautiful girls!

11. Well, even the medium bust is gi-freaking-gantic. So, if you want a busty woman, get the medium bust. If you want a BUSTY woman, get large bust.

Iplehouse has some bust size comparison pics up in their gallery, so you should check 'em out.

12. Regarding bust size, I don't like huge, Barbie breasts on my dolls and I thought the medium bust looked almost too big. However, having got it, it is just a good size and not disproportionate at all. In fact, I might even upgrade to the large bust for my next EID.

I have some clothed and unclothed photos of the medium bust, if anyone wants them.

13. Actually, kamau was released in basic form. U just had to order him basic during his ordering period. (I believe u just opted not to get any of his outfit pieces weapons, or extras. He was also released in normal skin (or mybe it was white?) later, but I didn't care for the more ethnic features in white skin. The reason they do this is because the darker resin can only be produced during certain times of the year, due to the fact that moisture and humidity can affect resin making.

14. Kamau has never been released as a basic. He was released as seasonal, in Real Skin (light tanning), during a certain period of time. But he has never been a standard sculpture, like the other EID boys, and for certain, never in another color other than the dark Noctarcana version, and the seasonal Real Skin.

15. Agreeing with Nanyalin. Kamau has only ever been available in dark skin and seasonal real skin. So, I am guessing, Ashanti might be offered on the same basis.

16. Thanks Nanyalin and MadamMauMau... What I meant by "basic" is the ability to buy the doll at any time, not just during a limited period. All of the other Noctarcana dolls have been released in the basic NS/WS versions except for Kamau, who is only now available in limited Realskin releases. I'm hoping Iplehouse has changed their mind about not releasing him again in the dark skin... When I saw Ashanti in the dark skin that was actually my first thought (or rather second... After "OMG she's stunning" XD)

The girls are up for sale now :) They actually added the ear piercing option (and also a wig option) in the order drop-down menus, so those who want it won't have to ask on the Q&A now...

17. Oh the new girls are so gorgeous and real looking, but thank goodness I'm safe as they don't fit in the story I have going in my dollworld. Would love to see pics from owners though :D

18. I am sunk, saw the pics of Asa and now see her as Rin so much better then Yur as the whole not telling family gay as well as being able to get out of an arranged marriage because BF cheated on her. But I would hate to sell Yur as hardly any dol, I sell do I break even always loose funds. So best bet is to figure out how I can afford her and not sell Yur and make her someone else.

19. Holy--- Ashanti looks so real, it breaks my heart.