1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse EID Women - Ashanti and Asa

Mar 11, 2010

1. Well, I made the jump to EIDs. I ordered Asa this morning since she pushed Luna a bit farther down on my wish list.

2. Ashanti is so gorgeous she is the one I am going to order, love everything about her and her cute outfit

Asa is pretty but for me she is too heavy and large busted to be an Asian girl I hope that the new SID will have a version of her that is a little thinner. But again I could change my mind the longer I look at her. I am also thinking lighter skin for her.

3. Oh...wow...they're both amazing!!! Ashanti is just...wow...

4. Both dolls are amazing. Bravo Iplehouse! Luckily I'm not feeling the call as no characters are coming to mind. But I do believe they are too of the best ethnic sculpts out there.

5. Wow Asa is just incredible looking! I wouldn't be able to afford her right now in a million years.

That outfit fits horribly though!

6. I really love the look of Asa. I've been thinking of getting Yur or Luna on and off then changing my mind but I really prefer her. I assume she will eventually come out in NS and white, I think white would be good for a sort of geisha look though I don't know how white IH's white is.

7. Iplehouse whiteskin is a very pale pink, so it's not really white.

8. Does anyone know if they are going to make a non-limited version of Asa?

9. Thanks akai I do prefer white with a slight hint of colour rather than pure white. Just hope they bring her out in the basic skintones but I am sure they will eventually.

10. No one has asked yet. But it does seem more likely that there will be a Basic Asa than a Basic Ashanti.

I really really really want Ashanti. I can't take the chance that Iple won't re-release her. They are so whimsical with their SEs.:eusa_pray

11. I was thinking that same thing, I know they ever released a basic version of Kamau, so it's probably unlikely that they will released Ashanti either. :/ I do hope they released a basic version of Asa cause I would lover also in a white or normal skin tone. ^^

12. I would assume that they will. I don't think Ashanti will see a non-limited run, but if they do what they did with Kamau, Ashanti may be offered again later in Real Skin. However, I see no reason why they wouldn't order Asa in Normal Skin. That said, if you like Asa in Real Skin, she'll probably be offered again the next time all the girls are offeren in Real Skin...but that will once again be a Special Edition and the price will probably be the same.

Hope that helps!

Craig (who just ordered Ashanti!!!!!)

13. Congrats Monica! So exciting! Asa is so drop dead gorgeous. Those new photos of her are just...WOW. I got to get that little number she is wearing for my Yur...although I don't think any of the dolls can model it as well as Asa.

14. LUCKY DOG! She's gorgeous, can't wait till you get her and we can see owner pictures!

15. Thanks! I was tempted by her outfit but I have other plans for Asa that don't include that type of clothing! :)

16. Congrats! I'm still on the edge about Asa, she's just so gorgeous *o*

17. These girls have totally jeopardised my plans for a Jessica *_*
      Ashanti is stunning, but I don't like the Ebony skin - It looks too ashy for my liking...She should have Kamau's Special DarkSkin instead
      of Shadow Chase's Ebony Skin . :(

18. Awww, thanks! I fell in love with her the second I saw her...much like I did with Jessica, Evan, and Tedros...but maybe even a bit moreso. I just think she's so stunning! I can't wait to get her in my grubby lil' hands.

19. Asa and Ashanti are first EID women that stole my heart. Too bad they are limited, cause I can't affordy any of them right now and will not be able to get one this year. But I adore them! I hope to see many pics of them, once you, who ordered or are ordering them, will get them.

20. Wow! Ashanti is just... WOW! I love her but I won't be getting her- so please- anyone who buys her must spam her mercilessly!!!