1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. Aww man, I am disappoint. >< I was hoping he'd be a little more serious... And maybe a little less blonde... But he is a very nice sculpt. I wonder if his helmet comes with the feathers in it?

2. OH MY GODS
      He is simply GORGEOUS, and I'd die for a chance to get him... I can't even start to dream about affording another doll unless I decide to sell someone, though, and I've just done that to afford some long-time-wants... *dies*

3. I'm really tempted by this guy and his fabulous armor. Is it just me, or does he look a little bit like Jaime Lannister? Book version, of course, not TV version!

4. O_______________________O I am speechless here. He is so much Richard Lionheart (And Aurora in the picture below looks like his mom, is Eleanor of Aquitania, haha!) Or a Lannister! Holy smokes, he is beyond gorgeous, I -adore- that smirk! Absolutely in love with the concept of young knight. I soooo want him!

And -expensive-, isn't he? It is like paying ransom for Richard, again XD

5. Guh....want....want...want....
      Want.
      Want!

6. Going to join in on the Oooohing and Aaaaahing. &#9829; Definitely want this boy and his smirk. :)

7. Dear resin gods above! He's absolutely perfect! That smirk is making my heart melt. The armor and sword are to die for. And the outfit! GOOD GRIEF THE OUTFIT!

If I hadn't been Soomed hard Claude would be in my shopping cart. You people who end up buying him: you must picspam. Picspam I say!

snowgray and nanylin - Your Game of Thrones comments aren't helping. :...(

8. CLAUDE IS UP.....and he has such a baby face! Glad to know I don't like him but I def want to go for the outfit and armor!

9. Love the armor, love the outfit but his face leaves me cold. I just don't do well with the smiling Iple guys.
      Which is probably good since it would be hard for me even to do layaway.

Did anyone else notice that Iple shortened the ordering period. 7-27 - 9 -4 ?That's a couple of weeks less
      than what the other Elementals had been running.

10. Holy hell! WANNA!!! Especially the outfit, I might add. Can't accomodate - and afford - yet another doll. But that outfit. Tharesion SO wants that outfit. Good for my bank account that it won't fit him. *gg*

But still - wanna!!! Outfit with doll and all ... *sniffle*

11. Why. Why. Why. He's perfect for a character I have-- the perfect mold for one I've been looking for! >_< And the outfit and hair... <3 I don't think I'm going to be able to get him, but I may hope to be able to start a layaway at the end of his ordering period. Here's to hoping. Darn you Iple. This is the first of their SIDs I've really been in "WANT" over.

12. Oh my god I LOVE him!!! I am definitely getting this doll!

edit

Just placed my order haha. I got: real skin, holding hands, clothes, and brushed sword and armor. Skipped on the mobility joint, wig, and face-up though.

Now I just have to play the waiting game. :<

13. Ngh. D: I want his outfit and armour so hard. <3

I have mixed feelings about the fellow himself. I normally like a smile and from some angles he looks great, but from other angles he looks a little too much like he's leering for my tastes. I had thought about trying to just get the armour & outfit in a split and getting a doll for it later, but I like his sculpt better than the other SIDs, so it would come to finding a doll who would fit everything properly -- and Claude is really starting to grow on me already.

Too bad there's very little chance I can afford any of this right now.

14. looovveee himmm1!!! ugh, so frustrating! I love his outfit and his sword and his beautiful face and hair!

Now I hate my life because he definitly exceeds the maximum I can spend on a doll and still live with myself.

UGH. I LOVE YOU CLAUDE, I LOVE YOU.

15. It's Gourry!! O_O Oh crap.

No. Must not. Must not. Maybe I can join a split for his sword. Or... Maybe... No. Must not. ;)

16. That smile...they've made Percival! ^_^

17. Crap. I love him. n_n He's like a grown up version of the JID Jerome. D: Waaii Iple?!? I must find a way...

18. Holy @%#$ he's so cool. *__* I can't afford him this isn't fair! D:

Wait... did somebody say layaway? You can do layaway? omg... I think I'm actually going to commit to layaway. @_@ Just... need someway to make money.

19. I have two words - HOT DAMN! He is...OMG! He has stolen my heart..... and I don't say that often. :)