1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. *completely histerical*
      I HAVE to find a way to bring this lovely dude home :D
      I've been wanting a SID man since forever and he is just too gorgeous to pass :aheartbea
      by september I should probably be able to place my order on layaway (already buying 2 other dolls on layaway <.< ) yay for iplehouse really long ordering perdiod 8D

2. Wow! O.o I *seriously* think he looks like the illustration in my avatar pic! <--- *points emphatically to said avatar* Crazy! It's either a very weird coincidence, or I am just fabricating the likeness because I'm totally smitten with this guy! Lmao. Very very inopportune timing Iplehouse!

3. I... Think I can manage to come up with roughly 400$ by September.

I was saying just last night I wanted to make my friend RP character and his lover into dollies. I just couldn't find one who was the right look and BAM. Skinny version of him right there. Just needs to be a red head. XD

4. Why am I so poor ;___________;

5. ...I don't want him, I don't want him, I don't want him, I don'- CRAP I want him DDD:
      So darn bad >.< And its not like I can get a doll any time soon, let alone a LIMITED E.I.D DDD: Nooo!!!
      OTL *glooms in corner* But darn that expression is so captivating,
      I do dare say I haven't fallen this hard ever since... uh... Lion Tamer Evan :o

I find the armor quite nice too, finally, armor that doesn't look super bulky,
      this is what I call swordsman armor >: D *shot* but wow, really wow, like...wow...so pretty D: So handsome, gah! Great, another limited I have to missed out on ;~; I wanna see spams! *shot*

6. Vega, he definitely looks like him.

7. I'm beginning to think someone at Iple's clairvoyant. WHat ahve been complaining about? The SID boys are too boyish. They didn't give us the sowrds for any of hte other full sets. Bam. More mature face (yeah, that's a smirk) and the sword. I dunno. He's tempting me {checking funds} Yeah, still broke. I didn't swoon, but I am impressed. He could grow on me, demmit.

8. He's amazing! My jaw just dropped while looking at his pictures. :o

I love his outfit, and although his sculpt is not my usual preference... holy hell is he gorgeous.
      And then to top it off, they just had to throw in that wonderful Arthurian shot of him with Aurora, neverminding all the delicious the Game of Thrones potential.
      I think ... I think they just Iplewhelmed me. Frick.

9. omg ;_; that outfit is amazing. I can do without the head (But holy crap he is gorgeous!) but I need a SID body anyway...
      Edit: I'll probably see how much I can save up by the end of his ordering period, then decide to put him on layaway or not. I REALLLLY want that outfit lol

10. Love that face. Hes not for me but that face is so handsome and the smile is so wonderfully done. Be great to see him when he arrives to the DOA forum!

11. The outfit is, oh my God, awesome. I especially love the little armored shoe feet, although I wish they had gauntlet hand parts to match; it seems odd that a knight would be fighting with his bare, unprotected hands...

... or his almost bare, unprotected chest and legs for that matter. Sigh, Iple-logic perplexes me sometimes, but I still think gauntlet hands would have been cool :C

12. Do you think they would ever do a basic version? They havent for their other elementals so far have they, so maybe not. Id love to make him into a girl.

13. I REALLY doubt so. we never saw any of the others elemental G. and I don't think Iplehouse has plans for them :(

my dad would love you if you made him into a girl

14. Well hello there Jamie Lannister! *___*
      Totaly can not aford him right now, but he is on sale till Sept 4th... so who knows. He is technically a better match for my Vallen character, but I would have preferred EID!! ;___;

15. Aww I'm kind of dissapointed :( I was hoping for something a little tougher. He looks like Leonardo DiCaprio :lol: The armour is great but I'd never buy something like that. Guess I'm safe to stick with Storm ;)

16. Totally agree with you re the Lannister looks. I gave a little squeal at the screen and thought - Iple have made a Jaime Lannister. That armour and outfit and sword = swoon. Its even brought me out of a year long lurk mode! ;)

I'm with you, its all about the armour for me. I'm just imagining my Roderich on that body, in that armour. :D

17. Hah, I had a feeling I'm not the only one who spotted Jamie Lannister! :lol: And man, he's awesome. It kind of kills me that I absolutely can't afford him in the near future, but he'll never be Basic. :(

18. Some one has already asked if he will become basic, Iple said not and he will not be in the CDS either.
      I think he looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, he'd make a cute girl. I was hoping he'd look a little more like Arvid but no :( Still far too 'cute' for my likings.

19. Oh my god(dess), he is so not what I was expecting to come out of that armor...and I LOVE him! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Seriously, I am so totally smitten it's not funny. I'm looking around trying to find things to sell.

Damn - smirky guys get me every time.

20. I couldn't resist. Had to buy him. :)