1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. OMG he's absolutely perfect! I was waiting for a warrior angel type thing from Soom, but Iple came from the hard left and kicked me under the knee! I wonder if there's anything I can do to get him.... He'd make a perfect St. Michael, especially if you give him slightly less angry eyebrows!

2. same here!
      I honestly expected a super serious, mature, unhappy, so not my kind, EID man.
      but instead, super adorable SID with a smirk!!!!
      but I don't have any dolls to sell and am paying 2 on layaway. completely broke with not way of gaining money. FFFFUUUUUUUU
      I want him I want him I want him I want him I want him I want him I want him I want him

3. Damn, after comparing my F65 girl to my EID guy, I think a SID would be fine with her like I wanted with an EID head, but she informs me she will settle for nothing less than a realskin Arvid. My poor bank account. xD

So looks like I'm safe from Claude's amazing outfit. o3o I still love him though, he looks like he'd enjoy 'playing' with his opponents in a fight.

4. Wow he is so perfect!
      I love iplehouse goes very realistic and detailed with the dolls.

5. He is perfectly gorgeous and packed full of charm, personality and flirtatiousness! I love his face and his smile!

But I am feeling really mad at Iplehouse that they continue to release these handsome, adorable guys in SID size and yet the JID boys are soooo childish and girlish! Why can't they size down Claude's face for the smaller size? They've done it for the girls - Asa and Soa, so why not the guys? Can't they see the childish faces they have brought out so far for the boys are a total mis-match with the buff, mature JID body??

6. Oh. I knew there was a reason I passed up Migma. This is it.

7. I didn't pass her and because of that I might miss Claude. NOOOOOOOO

8. I'm safe from his charms, too! Whew! Now I can continue waiting to see if they bring out any foresty type fellas.

He looks like he's Gentle Akando's little brother to me :) And I think he'll look great in realskin. Already eager to see what people do with this guy.

9. You could certainly work him as a Lannister, though I sincerely hope Claude would never push a child out a window. :P His face isn't chiseled, but I just don't think that will ever be in the male SID line. They're supposed to be young 20-somethings I think, and there is a certain softness still to a face of that age. At best you can hope for a very square jaw.

I don't have anything to sell. So my best hope is a winning lotto ticket.

10. Ah HAH! There is a thread for this guy.

I totally fell for Claude, I love his face, clothes armor, everything :3. So... I got him earlier this morning in real skin with everything except the wig, face-up, and mobility joint. My bank account is really hurting now x_x, but I've been saving for just the right Elemental Guardian, so the bank account will just need to get over it.

So, so, so excited for him to arrive ><

11. Unfortunately I can't get him booo. Like, I_love_EL, why am I so poor. ;___; I really love that outfit though, especially the armor parts. I like his face but I'm not exactly dying for it.... (maybe, I just have to not think about it as much! Eeep.) But I really do find it adorable/appealing for me!

LiviLovelace:
      Nice!! I hope to see lots of pics of him when he comes in for you! That's so exciting! 8D

12. that's it, I'm officially doomed - I swore off SDs, even after being so tempted by that new FL girl but this guy sooooo stinkin' fits my guy I'm caving *can you hear the ground beneath my feet crumbling?!?*

13. Oh god :drool Thanks, Iple, for once again throwing a wrench in my plans.

14. They got me. ;~; Big time. After some comparing, Claude works better for one of my characters than Lee does. His outfit totally works for this character, as does the sword. But not the armor -- wish they had an option of sword and no armor and vice-versa. Soooo... I guess I'm looking at a fullset. Minus faceup, parts brushing, and holding hands (already have a pair from my Storm). :horror:

And I was also looking at Elchanan too (but just the doll in light brown)... Gah. My wallet is weeping and the poor Felix I've been trying to bring home just got booted down the list for the fourth time this year. :XD: Maybe I'll skip out on Elchanan and wait for something in the SID size that might work, since I prefer that size. ^^

15. from now on, instead of saving money and checking soom's site each month in case I might fall in love with a MD... I'll check Iplehouse!! I said it at least 2 (or 3 or 4) times already, but I need to find money for this boy D:< (or a magic lamp)

16. I would like him in light brown with those lips....

17. Man, add me to the list of the doomed too. I am so determined to raise the money for this boy that I think this is just the thing I needed to make space in my bedroom and studio. :XD:

18. He's gorgeous I agree - but am I the only person here who thinks he looks like Storm with a smirk?

19. Dang, the more I look at him, the more I'm compelled to give in to temptation. The face. Oh, his FACE. And the lips! AND THE SMIRK! Oh, gosh, who am I kidding!? *adds to cart* Happy (extremely) early graduation to me! :D

20. I said no more dolls after August so he dropped at the right moment. He is so gorgeous!!!! I love him!!!!